Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends (8351 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike / Hope Rises As ASUU Meets With Fg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by luvola(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2009
SHAME ON UNILORIN FOR NOT PARTAKING IN THE STRIKE. YET THEIR STUPID LECTURER, STUPID VC, WASTED STUDENT, WEAK SUG WIL ENJOY - 40% PAY RISE, RETIREMENT AGE OF 70YRS, PROPER FUNDING, et al.
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by niteduff(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
Unilorin is one of a kind at least they stood their ground despite all odds
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by abrahym(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2009
Keep haing
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by bighead1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2009
No man u do not need to say that it was right and good of them for not partaking in the strike if i had the chance i would have gone to unilorin men
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by yoged(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by yoged(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2009
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by keyne(f): 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2009
@yoged n luvola
u guys r taking dis thing to far,
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by luvola(m): 2:01am On Oct 06, 2009
@ yoged or yeast -yur father an slowpoke,yur retard vc,wasted lecturer want to enjoy 40% payrise yet dey didn't join d strike . may unilorin b wipe out
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by kingron: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
why u dey abuse the guy lik that
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by lambalamb(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
SO IT'S OVER! THANKS BE TO THE ALMIGHTY. UNILORIN OFFERED ME ADMISSION INTO THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS!

I LOVE JESUS!
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by Obinacu(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2009
@luvola, You fuckin shits,Is it your pain that UNILORIN didnt Join ASUU only if you know how much they are Paying to ASUU.You should atleast know whats on ground before joining the discussion.Great Unilorites,Greatest ABSSITES.
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by Vuitton(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2009
Silly students undecided
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by yoged(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
@keyne, no b m na dat punk luvola coz it, @lamba lamb.congratulatn dude.welcome 2 unilorin, @ LUVOLA D HATERZ, BITCH NIGGA DO BITCH TINZ, YA A BITCH, AND YA A HOE, U dis punk u'll die slow, u ar even confused,next tin 4 is 2 jump in2 an ocean, u tink ya get d MAGIC MOUTH sayin unpleasant tin of ya life about unilorin but i BURRIED U ALIVE wit my MAGIC WAND, expectin ur comment u dis SON OF A BITCH, F**K U, RIP LUVOLA
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by GodwinT1: 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
yoged you are taking the issue tooooooooooooooo personal and too farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by totalfact(m): 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Divide and rule in operation!
Government made UNILORIN what they are today.
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by PAININASS: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2009
For those of you at the nigerian uni,read this before you jubilate

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5467234-147/story.csp
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by jideaffo(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ lovula or luvulu, why do u hav so much hatred for UNILORIN. Is it because unilorin didnt give u admission? ?
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by olakunle21: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
why must you say shame to uni ilorin is it only uniilorin did not support the strike
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by iammodel(m): 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
wait a min! is the strike off?
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by iammodel(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
PAININASS:

For those of you at the nigerian uni,read this before you jubilate

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/Metro/Politics/5467234-147/story.csp

@ PAININASS, I went through the link.
this is a big nightmare. while didn't this union raise their issue when the ASUU strike was still on so that it can be tackled together. it obvious that they don't have the interest at heart. little wonder, they don't respect the students back on campus.
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by evil666(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
i_am_model:

@ PAININASS, I went through the link.
this is a big nightmare. while didn't this union raise their issue when the ASUU strike was still on so that it can be tackled together. it obvious that they don't have the interest at heart. little wonder, they don't respect the students back on campus.

Shut up my friend, dont say what u dont know, who told you their issue was not on ground. Instead of FG to tell oshiomole to negotiate with he 3 bodies, the was instructed to negotiate only with ASUU yet both NASU and SSANU together with ASUU are all working in the same environment. If you were in their shoe what would you have done?
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by Seismic007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2009
luvola:

SHAME ON UNILORIN FOR NOT PARTAKING IN THE STRIKE. YET THEIR STUPID LECTURER, STUPID VC, WASTED STUDENT, WEAK SUG WIL ENJOY - 40% PAY RISE, RETIREMENT AGE OF 70YRS, PROPER FUNDING, et al.

What!!!!!!! U mean those lecturers don't want to retire till 70, how the hell do they want their children and grandchildren to secure a lecturing job in this country. The longer they stay, the more difficult it is for new entries into academia angry
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by dipo2much(m): 7:15am On Oct 07, 2009
the thing never even end officially sef
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by rosepearl(f): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2009
the strike never end nooow. u guys no dey read paper,or is it that u don't understand what they are saying? they are still waiting for local congresses to make the decision
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by bist: 10:27am On Oct 07, 2009
@yoged & lovola@, u 2 stinkin lubbers cappin carelessly on dis cyber vessel, may ur corpse neva see 6feet, the vultures of the air wud make a meal of ur damned soul and jewish bodies, AWUMEN ooooh!
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by luvola(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2009
stil insisting dat unilorin resumption is illegal since they wil benefit frm ASUU /fg @ d end of d day
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by luvola(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2009
@ bist : y raining curse on me.
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by bist: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2009
@lovula, dats cos u 2 lubbers r turnin dis island 2 a play pen,
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by harrycondor: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2009
oh my god,why dem end the strike self.na wao.me won get plenty money before i go back school.i gotta buy myself a beema cos i won stunt on halima wey dey always do shakara for me anytime wey we dey department.ASUU,i take god beg una.make the strike continue,i need to get more money.LAUTECH
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by otukpo(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2009
The strike is still on ooooo.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by palermo: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2009
oh my god,why dem end the strike self.na wao.me won get plenty money before i go back school.i gotta buy myself a beema cos i won stunt on halima wey dey always do shakara for me anytime wey we dey department.ASUU,i take god beg una.make the strike continue,i need to get more money.LAUTECH

@harrycondor, the name really fits you, halima dey do u shakara so u dont want d strike to be call of soon, u must be a bone without cartillage, from a fellow Ladokite shocked
Re: Shame On UNILORIN As ASUU Strike Ends by maxtop(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
So much trouble for 9ja students,

(1) (2) (Reply)

2011 Utme Admission Status: How To Check Your 2011 Utme Admission Status / Only Sharp Mind Can Find The Camel In This Picture / N.d.u 2nd Choice Admission List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.