Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps (49215 Views)

Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / 55-Year-Old Female Pilgrim Excretes 82 Wraps Of Cocaine / China-Bound Nigerian Arrested With 130ATM Cards Hidden In Noodles (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by iliyande(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
A pilgrim heading to Medina, Saudi Arabia, to perform the annual pilgrimage has tested positive to narcotic ingestion at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency said in a statement Friday.

Basira Binuyo, 55, was arrested during the outward screening of passengers on an Emirate flight to Medina through Dubai.
“She has so far excreted 76 pellets of drugs that tested positive for cocaine,” said Hamisu Lawan, NDLEA commander at the Abuja airport. “Meanwhile, she is still under observation until the drugs are completely expelled.”

Mrs. Binuyo hails from Irepodun local government area of Kwara State and is married with three children.

Mrs. Binuyo, a trader at Dosumu market, Lagos, was quoted as saying she needed money to expand her business.

“I wanted to expand my cosmetic business but I have no money,”she said. “My sponsor offered to foot my expenses to Saudi on pilgrimage. I was excited until I was asked to take drugs along.

“I wanted to decline but considering the offer of a million naira, I accepted. I swallowed the drugs in Lagos and took flight to Abuja on my way to Medina but I was caught in the process.”

The NDLEA said it also intercepted Henry Okpalanem, a 37-year-old father of three, at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos, who had inserted seven wraps of cocaine weighing 355 grammes into his anus.

Both suspects were going to Saudi Arabia and China respectively where drug trafficking is punishable by death.

Mr. Okpalanem was apprehended during an outward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Hong Kong, China through Addis Ababa.

Ahmadu Garba, NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, said the suspect, who hails from Imo State, holds a dual citizenship of Nigeria and Mali.

“The name on his passport is Diara Sauduo while his Nigerian name is Okpalanem Henry,” said Mr. Garba.
“The case is under investigation.”

The NDLEA said the suspect did not show any remorse upon his arrest.

“I know that there is capital punishment for drug trafficking in China but I was optimistic of safe passage,” Mr. Okpalanem had told NDLEA investigators.

“Unfortunately, I was caught with only seven wraps. Maybe that is my destiny.”

Muhammad Abdallah, NDLEA Chairman, said the arrests were commendable.

“We will continue to be on the alert in protecting all exit and entry points from drug trafficking organisations,” said Mr. Abdullah, a retired colonel.

“I am glad that the suspects were arrested here thus preventing them from untimely death and also protecting the image of our country from disrepute.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/209717-saudi-bound-nigerian-pilgrim-excretes-76-cocaine-wraps.html

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by recievesense: 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Some people will be disappointed to see their sisters name and an IPAD YOOT.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Ofemmanu1: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
I am so dissapointed!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by soberdrunk(m): 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Blood of Pablo escobar!!! Mummy e baaaadd gaaaannn ooooo!! "76"

9 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by agarawu23(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
angry its a pity these are one of those that bought dollars @170/$ . she should enjoy her hajj in jail.

“The name on his passport is Diara Sauduo while his Nigerian name is Okpalanem Henry,” said Mr. Garba.
“The case is under investigation.”

I am not surprise if he has a Mali passport cos I have met lot of Igbo and yoruba guys in middle-east with Mali passport that they use in entering Arabs country to fraud their citizens and sell drugs.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by helovesme(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Damn
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by 4reigningqueen: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
***walks in***
***checks name***
***hisses***
***turns around***
***slams the door!!!***

39 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by BIGTinfotech: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by fascowilly(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
K
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by evilapc: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
They push and use drug, who doesn't know they are an addict, hence they are so violently demonic

7 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Globalhustler(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Are u fking kidding me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by IllegalMoney: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin grin

Yoruba wants to take over from Igbo in drug hustling

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by blacktwist(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
very soon pple will be saying Nigeria is not good.. who are the Nigerian's? obama? queen elizabeth? nigeria is DONE.. make we kuku dey disgrace our self go. off to China with my own SK too

8 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016

Basira Binuyo

This is to inform all executive members of NCAN that there will be an emergency meeting tomorrow August 3, 2016. important issues will be discussed.
We are of PEACE, Always!!!

signed

SUltanOfBrunei
(NCAN) FCT Abuja headquarters.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Basira Binuyo

I no tell you una...Jagede Shokoya people. This is the 8th or 9th consecutive time this is happening, using religion to traffic drugs...Very soon Arab and Hausa-fulani, the real muslims and their masters will ban them permanently from Islam.

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by RJayson(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oluwa oo!!! All this big things comot person yansh.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by efilefun(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Soon Nigerians will be ban from traveling to some certain countries

1 Like

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by codenamezero: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Name checkers where are u guys?? grin

See what the economy has turned pple into (didnt read the entire story)..

What if she had succeeded in leaving Nigeria, and she got caught in Saudi?? Na RIP be dat o.

8 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Globalhustler(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Basira binuyo. Not the usual suspects this time around. Chaii, this woman bad o. Baddo of life, after she go Dey ride jeep up n down, they shine gold tooth in the name of alhaja. Name checker reporting from akowonjo lagos.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by NathanBabs(m): 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Name checkers association don see food oooo

6 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by IamOpemipo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Afonja coneheead,

Mother of drugs

Mummy of the traffickers

Pablo of medina..

Haff join ipod gang

Isookay issokay

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by DanielPop(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
NCAN Mongolia branch reporting for duty... grin

Basira Binuyo, 55, was arrested during the outward screening of passengers on an Emirate flight to Medina

Mr. Okpalanem was apprehended during an outward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight to Hong Kong, China

grin siblings in crime grin

14 Likes

Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by odeebee: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Naija Bad Ambassador
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Flexherbal(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by lawson06(m): 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
The stuff fit kill the woman self....hustle sha
Re: Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps by Pavore9: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
“My sponsor offered to foot my expenses to Saudi on pilgrimage. I was excited until I was asked to take drugs along"....E don happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.