Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8198 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

Go siddon jare. Agbaya! tongue

Lil wonder you are flat-chested.
Oniranu!!! angry angry angry

eldee:

Haba . . . bitchslapped ke??
What happened to turning the other chic?? cheesy cheesy

Turning the other chic?
She will get bitch-slapped on both chics. grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lil wonder you are flat-chested.

My boobs are humble just like me, the Esanqueen. tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by koolchicco: 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lil wonder you are[b] flat-chested.[/b]

OMD! shocked grin grin undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by koolchicco: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

My boobs are humble just like me, the Esanqueen. tongue

Now I know am on the wrong thread. shocked grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

You see? And this one dey talk about christianity. *hissssssss* grin
Sorry . . . I actually meant 'cheek'.
I can't believe I did that cheesy cheesy

michelin89:

I hate that too. Speak your mind even though you'll get attacked by everyone.

Anyways I get your point. Christians.  grin
It's so simple . . . everyone has strong points wwhere they can post sense coming from a hangover, they need to learn to stick to those strongpoints and learn from the other posters.
Just stay off places like Politics if you've never opened a newspaper in your life, c'est fini. cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bluespice(f): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
i dunno about all these lists n what not
but i agree a lot of fellas on here post shit cos they wanna be on the good sides of whoever the think is on the good side
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Rooneyboy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
Wouldnt know who the worst posters are but i certainly do know that Ezeagu makes me laugh with his post, he's not so much into writing but he has a way of applying funny pix that correspond with a thread.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bawomolo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
In case you have forgotten you are not loved by the xtians either. They'd also call you a goat.  Grin But don't worry you have our support.

i might need that support if and when madam tilapia sees the thread  grin

that woman is the type of woman that would argue with her husband during sex.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

i might need that support if and when madam tilapia sees the thread  grin

that woman is the type of woman that would argue with her husband during sex.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by inme: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
@warfy boy is d best poster
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Borat1: 12:37am On Oct 07, 2009
If i had a fibre wire, i'll strangle ~Sharon~ without hesitation, while The Amaka watches.
Then i'll feed her his tongue, after which she'll be subsequently garrotted.
They will be burned in a makeshift furnace, in which can be found iice's smouldering body
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Epi: 1:18am On Oct 07, 2009
funny thread grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by ThinkRait: 8:41am On Oct 07, 2009
Good commentators: Nairaland, Jarus etc

Worst NLder: Becomrich
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by ThinkRait: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2009
Good commentators: Jakumo, Jarus etc

Worst NLder: Becomrich
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dyabman(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2009
Worst Poster-- Sauron,Tkb , Gabry , Ibikaye , SEUN , Emperoh , STUDIO , SEXYLEAMON, too many, will continue next time,

Best Poster -- Toyosi , Dayo ( sometimes his a gay ) , Ibime , Nateevs and all Blues supporter in the community
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by andray: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2009
HAVE NOT BIN HEREE FOR LONG AND I REMAIN ANONYMOUS,BUTI THINK THE GUYS ARE THE WORST POSTERS, DONT BLAMEM,ITS MY BELIEVE, cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dyabman(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2009
ah c'mmon bleeper,
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
@Topic,depends on the section.For me the best are ;
Health;Naijaking,kathyekiti,Ndubest.
Politics;Jakumo.
Business;Naijacutee.
Family;Chaircover.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by spikedcylinder: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
Worst poster is definitely *jona. What's with all the -  wink smiley grin shocked embarassed tongue undecided kiss cry smiley wink cheesy kiss ?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by No2Atheism(m): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2009
@spiky abeg remove that thing from your profile. . . it fit give person nightmares . . .
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nezan(m): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2009
useless thread
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Ben13: 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
what a thread cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by SeanT21(f): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
I love Amaka but she needs a chill pill. She is always on the edge.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bawomolo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2009
SeanT21:

I love Amaka but she needs a chill pill. She is always on the edge.

you would be on the edge too if you are approaching 30 and never find husband

don't you see how ujujoan acts grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2009
bawomolo:

you would be on the edge too if you are approaching 30 and never find husband

don't you see how ujujoan acts grin

Uju sounds like a woman who has been married before. smiley
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sagamite(m): 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
michelin89:

Uju sounds like a woman who has been married before. smiley

What happened to the guy?

They found out his father had tens of kids outside wedlock, hence the portion of his land inheritance shrunk to a level not worth as much as Uju's criteria? lipsrsealed grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Hauwa1: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2009
laughing my behind off
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by kellorah: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2009
The worst ones are those who start useless threads, use unnecessary grammar in their posts, upload fake pictures, who think they know better than the next or are so quick to condemn, etc.

The best are those who keep it real, on and off the net.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by whiteroses(f): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
the bests are mrcrackles(hes funny), tope(post reasonably), epstitch(she gave a beauty tip once i still use today glycerin & rosewater lol), mohawkchic(shes reasonable) but the worst i dont wanna say it cos it'd be very disrespectful i'm sure its not a nice feeling to see your name as the worst altho if someone says i'm the worst i'd just laugh about it cah sometimes i purposely act a bum on peoples post esp in romance section lol
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by kosovo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~ definitely has my vote on this one.
then one sleezy8 or what eva!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by opensource(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2009
Seun is the worst to have posted this on the homepage, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Hot Is Your Area? / Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / Where Will You Be On New Year's Eve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.