Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7288 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by lannre(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Don't African women get tired of nagging?

you   just confirm that with your post.  You hardly get tired
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by dani1luv: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
sweetpie23:

ask your mom that, am sure you will get an answer smiley

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

keep dating your white guy just hope your kids will look like you. not something you don't know.
It's safer for me to believe You're under the influence of alcohol
as You type or Your brain is on strike.  cheesy
Forgive me but . . .This is Ridiculously annoying.
Even Tumfulu would laugh in Your face if he hears You speak like this.

If I decide to Date/Marry a White . . .It would be because I want to
and not because I lack confidence in meself. Not Ev'ryone has the time to
discriminate . . .Some of us still have the mentality of  ''We are One''.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
Most of these "African" men use these white men for sex or so they tell me  undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by iice(f): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
So if you date some other race aside from yours.  .  .that makes you a self hater? Righhhhttttt.  .  . undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
lannre:

Buzz off  tongue

sweetpie23:

I guess you are referring to yourself her. a man should marry a woman who can at least relate to his mom. but insecure fools like you are not in for that. you had rather settle for a white sluts with flat ass African men are just stupid.

Are you sure you don't hate African men instead?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The media message is subtle but there alright. The celebrated beauties are white or tanned or very light skinned with light eyes, long hair etc.

Nobody is insulting white women here so you are imagining things here.

Naomi Campbell is black and the same white media celerate her beauty, the Nigeria girl Oluchi who was discovered couple of yrs ago from the street is black and her beauty is celebrated by white media. Nigeria won miss WORLD yrs ago. Tell me where u get ur white media story from?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Missy B:

alcohol? you must be stupid to tell me that. I do not drink thank you.  angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by jaybee3(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Missy B:

Gbam, case closed. tongue tongue
Oya come home to daddy for some well needed massage cool
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by dani1luv: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Come oh I dont understand!

sweetpie23:

That was rude?!!! angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Naomi Campbell is black and the same white media celerate her beauty, the Nigeria girl Oluchi who was discovered couple of yrs ago from the street is black and her beauty is celebrated by white media. Nigeria won miss WORLD yrs ago. Tell me where u get your white media story from?
How many times do you see these girls on television or magazine covers?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2009
Last I checked, White folks were also human, no?   What's wrong with dating them if you generally like them?  cheesy
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
michelin89:

Are you sure you don't hate African men instead?
I do hate the stupid ones

dani1luv:

Come oh I dont understand!

That was rude?!!! angry
you must have been blind to not have seen her reply angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by bluespice(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
lemme guess, u think ur skin color makes u superior to other races right?
being a dark skinned individual makes u superior to dating anyone not of ur same skin color?

lemme tell u what exactly u are,
ur an ignorant racist badly in need of a jolt of electricity to ur head
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
lannre:

grin  grin  grin grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by iice(f): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
ibkaye:

Last I checked, White folks were also human, no?   What's wrong with dating them if you generally like them?  cheesy

What's wrong is that it's self hatred.  .  .nevermind that you generally like them.  That one is irrelevant.  Who wants mixed looking kids running around no?

I laff in Greek
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
bluespice:

lemme guess, u think your skin color makes u superior to other races right?
being a dark skinned individual makes u superior to dating anyone not of your same skin color?

your an ignorant racist badly in need of a jolt of electricity to your head

True. She is a fucking racist.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
bluespice:

lemme guess, u think your skin color makes u superior to other races right?
being a dark skinned individual makes u superior to dating anyone not of your same skin color?

your an ignorant racist badly in need of a jolt of electricity to your head
thank you next, ,
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by dani1luv: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie. . ori e foka sibe angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
dani1luv:

sweetpie. . ori e foka sibe angry
talk in English if you are man angry angry angry
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MissyB1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

If You think like this without being drunk then I don't want
to hear You talk when You're drunk or under any influence.
See a therapist . . .Whining and self loathing won't help You.

jay bee:

Gbam, case closed. tongue tongue
Oya come home to daddy for some well needed massage cool
On ma way Dear . . . .Lemmie get the next Bike. tongue
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Naomi Campbell is black and the same white media celerate her beauty, the Nigeria girl Oluchi who was discovered couple of yrs ago from the street is black and her beauty is celebrated by white media. Nigeria won miss WORLD yrs ago. Tell me where u get your white media story from?

I don't know the channles and news u read honestly. The whole WORLD VOTED a black Nigeria girl as miss WORLD and u telling me that black is ugly?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
iice:

What's wrong is that it's self hatred.  .  .nevermind that you generally like them.  That one is irrelevant.  Who wants mixed looking kids running around no?

I laff in Greek

Lol don't mind them cheesy
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

I guess you are referring to yourself her. a man should marry a woman who can at least relate to his mom. but insecure fools like you are not in for that. you had rather settle for a white sluts with flat ass African men are just stupid.

U must be using hard drug. This is the issue of low self esteem.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

I don't know the channles and news u read honestly. The whole WORLD VOTED a black Nigeria girl as miss WORLD and u telling me that black is ugly?
When the feck did I say black is ugly please dont put words in my mouth. Im saying in general media black beauties are not celebrated and so black brothers look outside.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
Missy B:

If You think like this without being drunk then I don't want
to hear You talk when You're drunk or under any influence.
See a therapist . . .Whining and self loathing won't help You.
On ma way Dear . . . .Lemmie get the next Bike. tongue
I do not drink will you stop talking about alcohol here? if you are so addicted to alcohol, go and drink your lung off LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

When the feck did I say black is ugly please dont put words in my mouth. Im saying in general media black beauties are not celebrated and so black brothers look outside.

Ebonyeyes this is terrible assumption u are making here.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by dani1luv: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
Some people Just wanna post by force undecided hmmmmmmmmmmn undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Ebonyeyes this is terible assumption u are making here.
Not assumptions hun. Personal experience here.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Diva1(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

Who says a white woman or a woman other than Black/African can't relate to the family? you are sounding like a racist.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

100% agree.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Shola2009(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
Sweetpie23 you're just having blind arguments here and there, you must be living in a hole or sth like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

18 Year Old Raped By Her Five Besties Seeks Justice / 13 Signs You're Falling In Love / Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.