Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Black People Should Learn To Love Themself - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black People Should Learn To Love Themself (7264 Views)

OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 9 Important Independence Lessons Every Girl Should Learn While She 's Single / Things Every Man Should Learn To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie23:

thanks so much for your support and independent stand you are a wonderful soul kiss

Its ok babycakes "hugs"

justwise:

Friends do argue then kiss and make up, i don't hate, just air my view and allow pple do same as well.

Now thats what im talking about grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
shesi:

no i wont.

i wouldn't mind giving you a makeover though. a mental makeover that is.

after that we can talk about a physical makeover. cus seriously girl, a jeans "roman sister" skirt and a jeans jacket? and a durag  and a baseball cap? all in the same outfit? you're making me sound gay sef.
you really need to stop.
too harsh.
or did she push a button maybe?
lay off of her, will ya?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by posakosa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
posakosa:

@shesi: r u in the States ?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
Is it safe for everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya now? grin or are we still dousing the flame?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
lmao!! ^^^^

yes, lets sing!! grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Is it safe for everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya now? grin or are we still dousing the flame?

Lets do that alone, all nite singing smiley
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

lmao!! ^^^^

yes, lets sing!! grin

AMAKA stay away from this audition, this is 0ne2one thing wink
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
justwise:

Lets do that alone, all nite singing smiley
Sounds like fun grin

THE AMAKA:

lmao!!  ^^^^

yes, lets sing!!   grin

Oya Kumbayaya Kumbaya, Kumbayaya Kumbaya,  Kumbayaya Kumbaya O Lord Kumbaya grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by shesi(m): 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
@amaka, what, i'm just joking with her. but ya, she pushed a button.

@posakosa, yes sir.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by madoba: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
Sweetiepie23, you are a very shallow minded person,as well as a racist. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE

Your arguments are not sound at all. infact u dont have an argument, u are just talking alot of trash & nonsense,your post is one of the most useless ones on this forum.

Take your anger, bitterness and resentment about skin colour somewhere else,u can shove it up your ass.I hope the next time u post a topic it will be about some thing more worthwhile.stupid, stupid, stupid
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sweetpie23: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
madoba:

Sweetiepie23, you are a very shallow minded person,as well as a racist. YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE

Your arguments are not sound at all. infact u dont have an argument, u are just talking alot of trash & nonsense,your post is one of the most useless ones on this forum.

Take your anger, bitterness and resentment about skin colour somewhere else,u can shove it up your ass.I hope the next time u post a topic it will be about some thing more worthwhile.stupid, stupid, stupid
today I will get bath in lots of insult na wa I will just grin and take it.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by yme1(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2009
@sweetpie123
lol
am not even mad at ya anymore kiss kiss
do your thing jare
but becareful how you go about it undecided
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by koolchicco: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
madoba:

U Hash small ooo! grin grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by omar22(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
Can someone tell me what's wrong with a white lady?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
and omar22 has come.

POP POP, GUNSHOT!!
*outtie.*

and yeah ill just stay out of that bullshit.
no wahala intended.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by CrudeOil2(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2009
Jesus, what a racist poster . . .
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by justwise(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

and omar22 has come.

POP POP, GUNSHOT!!
*outtie.*

and yeah ill just stay out of that bullshit.
no wahala intended.

That was a harmless joke, hope u r not getting worked out
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MUZBO(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
If you ask me I'll say the super-race will be the black/white hybrids because naturally they'd be easily acceptable to all thus there'd be less racism. In theory they should be less prone to diseases and they should herald a new wave of harmony amongst humans. If you think Obama's hybrid status didn't help him then think again. Half-castes also look better than either parent. For real!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2009
MUZBO
actually most of the time a white person will still look down upon or shun a person that has black blood, no matter what.
its just mostly black and africans that start giving special treatment to half castes.
and i wonder why that is?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by no1madman(m): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
sweetpie--wetin b ur problem?
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by sley4life(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2009
date any1 u wish
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by bantustan: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2009
Black people MUST NOT always go out/marry each other. Each person must decide what is attractive to them on an individual basis and act on that. All that is required is that they are honest to themselves when they ask themselves why they are getting into a relationship. This whole black, white conflict is very dangerous. If humans of whatever colour were not meant to mix, then God would not have made it possible for them to do so.  Before anyone attacks me, myself and my wife are black but it does not mean that it could not have turned out differently.  The future of the world is brown. That way there'll be no one to discriminate against.

Cheers.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by theviper1: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
i really wonder why this thread was allowed to make 7 pages.this is as childish as it is racial. and am trying to recall in which part of the world is the press telling pple such crap. okay,if some sisters needs a husband,they can advertise and let the ones amongst us who are still single take up the challenge. bt truely,lets drop this as it is making us look worse than the kkk. love doesnt have to be a thing of colour,rather it should be a thing of the heart. so sisters,looks like am going to ask my white wife to move out so that a black sister will move in.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by MUZBO(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

MUZBO
actually most of the time a white person will still look down upon or shun a person that has black blood, no matter what.
its just mostly black and africans that start giving special treatment to half castes.
and i wonder why that is?
Sure you have a valid point. Its still the mentality that its a white man's world that is affecting us all.
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by mamagee6(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2009
na wa for this poster. grin grin
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by osasp(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ amaka
ey
the 'kill you'' was a line from a comedian as others pointed out.

@ topic - no fear na joke i dey joke
dats sum ignorant talk though
i hope u have learnt

ill date any race regardless of skin color
i know of many failed black marriages so marryin your kind doesnt mean things will work
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by vanesa(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
@ sweetiepie 23
I guess you are referring to yourself her. a man should marry a woman who can at least relate to his mom. but insecure fools like you are not in for that. you had rather settle for a white sluts with flat ass African men are just stupid.

my question to you is if whites are as you wrote then what are black girls sluttiest with bumped ass don't forget that your family outside the country or your relatives sometime get their cash they send home from the white boy friend ,girlfriend ,husbands and wives
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2009
the poster might have been harassed or attacked by a racist white person in the past and may have started classifying all of em as same,
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by omar22(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2009
I guess you are referring to yourself her. a man should marry a woman who can at least relate to his mom. but insecure fools like you are not in for that. you had rather settle for a white sluts with flat ass African men are just stupid.

You are a prime candidate for the "Village idiot of the week"

Actually you are odds on to win, unless if AMAKA could launch a great late run!!!
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by THEAMAKA(f): 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
you cant help but to talk about me.
i know, im addictive.
dont choke on my name
be careful. . .
wink
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Kunbee: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2009
There is something like preferences and dont worry there is enough men to go round but what i hate is sum1 saying dat Naija chics are not dis and dat shheeeesh STFU
Re: Black People Should Learn To Love Themself by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

There is something like preferences and dont worry there is enough men to go round but what i hate is sum1 saying dat Naija chics are not dis and dat shheeeesh STFU
or this is the reason why I date white girls because they do it this or that way undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / Mary Ehiabhi: Why Love Without Money Is Very Dangerous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.