Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife (6218 Views)

Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. / Man Caught Pants Down With Neighbors Wife [photos, Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by Hbee1(m): 12:02am On Sep 03, 2016
I slid into her nice and slow, savouring the moment and the sensation. It was like pushing your cock into warm honey.
She gasped and arched her back. I began to move inside her slowly, getting control. I didn't want to cum too soon.
I kept kissing her and she kissed me back with a passion I'd never known. It was like a hunger that could never be sated - for both of us.

I was fucking harder now, harder and faster and harder. The only sounds were those of our heaving gasps for breath, moans, grunts and the steady slap, slap, slap as our bodies pounded into each other.

I was fucking so hard and deep into her I could feel the lips of her uterus slip around the end of my cock. I was fucking her for all I was worth.

I could feel my own orgasm building now. My balls were contracting, my dick was feeling full.

I tried to hold on and tighten my cock muscles. I only wanted to Bleep her harder and for longer but my cock was swelling even more. It felt like it would burst.

The release was intense. She cummed, screaming, and I cummed bellowing like an animal. The orgasm is intense. I'm shooting bursts of cum into her over and over.

Full Gist: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips/erotic-story-one-night-with-my-neighbors-wife/
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:16am On Sep 03, 2016
So happy to share how you banged another man's wife cry

Shame on you angry

2 Likes

Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by ehix89(m): 12:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Someone is out there, somewhere quietly waiting to bang your wife in the fullness of time, Karma is an unrepentant bìtch grin

1 Like

Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 03, 2016
grin

Ayyyyaaaaayaaay! I cud imagine how's my honeymoon is going to be... cheesy
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by Hbee1(m): 7:00am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ayyyyaaaaayaaay! I cud imagine how's my honeymoon is going to be... cheesy

How is it goin to be
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2016
Hbee1:

How is it goin to be

Might be exactly like this... Or even better wink
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by Hbee1(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Marry me then grin
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by GiMngo: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
childish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by seunxxl(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
TrapQueen77:

likely u re in mood while reading dis. lol
Re: Erotic Story: One Night With My Neighbors Wife by McBrooklyn(m): 12:40pm On Sep 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.