Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,602 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State (24042 Views)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State Post UTME Update / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by Themandator: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ultimately, it is the state and the North that stands to lose from the displacement of non Muslims from their teaching staff. Can't imagine any parent from the south sending their wards up north as far as Katsina state, for schooling.
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by Themandator: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
LKO:

A lecturer in a dept at UNN have to seek employment at Akwa Ibom state university, because the UNN management refused making him a professor. The man is actually one of the best in that dept, with several publications to his credit. He was denied promotion because according to him, he is not an Igbo man. He is today in his state university as a professor.
This issue is widespread and not limited to the north alone.

I don't think it is entirely because he is not Igbo because a lecturer of Igbo extraction only became a Prof by offering his service to then newly established Ebonyi state university.

At Unec he remained a Dr.
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by ShammahBarnabas(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
abdusma8:
Let him sack them jaare,why. Ont they go to ICPC as he asked them to? Favoritism brought them in when the other VC was there,now same favoritism (as I know most of you will call it)is sending them out.GOD bless prof.haruna kaita,GoD bless FUDMA, GOD bless Federal republic of Nigeria.wailers should keep wailling

This is a typical Katsina person talking.
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by ShammahBarnabas(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
Themandator:
Ultimately, it is the state and the North that stands to lose from the displacement of non Muslims from their teaching staff. Can't imagine any parent from the south sending their wards up north as far as Katsina state, for schooling.

There are plenty students from down south in Katsina.
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
h

1 Like

Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by undeniableGrace(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
FxDuke:

the actions are antipeace and will not augur well for everyone. something tells me the students from down south soon will be marked down, harassed, deliberately failed and frustrated.
for the sake of their security these students will start to withdraw soon and numbers seeking admission from other places will significantly reduce.

I share same thoughts as you
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by Lushka(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
abdulkayus:

lol. Guy, u just posted a blanted big lie and u know it.
Sorry ooooo. Lol
Another Boko Haram on the loose. What am I coming to desert of diseases to do. Quote me till next year.
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by abdulkayus(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Lushka:

Another Boko Haram on the loose. What am I coming to desert of diseases to do. Quote me till next year.

Mr Man, call me anything u want bt we all know that what u posted is nothing bt LIESSSSS. LOL. Calm down and hav a rethink
Re: Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State by abdulkayus(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2016
FxDuke:

the actions are antipeace and will not augur well for everyone. something tells me the students from down south soon will be marked down, harassed, deliberately failed and frustrated.
for the sake of their security these students will start to withdraw soon and numbers seeking admission from other places will significantly reduce.

Sory, bt that wouldnt happen. Trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback) / ICPC Arraigns Balogun Olaniran (TASUED Lecturer) For Sexual Harassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.