Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video (14812 Views)

Wealth Transfer Through Agriculture. / Generating Wealth Through Agriculture! / Create Alternative Income Through Agriculture - Sola Agoro Of Farmers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by repogirl(f): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Badbelle is on dia way... grin, this kind news makes them furious. angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2016
Osmondinho:
Confirm.... Anambra on the Right Track

Say No to Propaganda From APCNigeria, Sahara Reporters, Waste Side

I rep Nnewi

**Light Of The Nation**
Nwanna esim Nnewichi eje

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by CHYMZZY(m): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Bros hapu ife obiano..a maram ebe ino..nmua tinyere alu na otu nyaa..o nwero ihe dat man na eme....makachi..otu nkwo bu nonsense na..hapu propaganda..
I doubt tu ya..bata godi otu..na gburu gbuya..or ba godi side o buna na..d man na tidy so awka...biko o buru na ii ji number ya kpo ya..sie na ife emebi sie kowa..men adiro kwa happy maka d guy..
Am telling you..asurum ya na asusu maka Ndi ofe.
Obiano na agbani kwa ka ike ya ha..
Odirio kwa easy ichikota ndi igbo anyi onu, anyi dika umu isreal.. Igbo kwuru okwu si na "o bu kwa nwayo nwayo ka ejula ji ari na ire ogwu"..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by madapcmod: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2016
I can see afonjas gnashing teeth. Hehehehe! Video speaks louder than propaganda.

APGA is on course. Anambra adigo mma. Willie is willingly working for real mehn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by winj: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2016
jamesibor:
Wow! I never knew the agricultural revolution in Anambra was this great. I thought it was more of propaganda than actual work.
Kudos ndi Anambra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etaqn-JyP5w&feature=share

There are thousands of ibo people in prisons for drugs all over the world, entire ibo villages.
There are hundreds of ibo people on deathrow in Asia for drugs
around 32 set to face firing squad in Indonesia alone

what kudos is that exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by madapcmod: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

There are thousands of ibo people in prisons for drugs all over the world, entire ibo villages.

Afojaism disease spotted. Who got afonjaism drug here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by CHYMZZY(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

Nwanna esim Nnewichi eje
na my pipo ful hia oo..
Agurum akwukwo na URUAGU(bishop uzodike "2001') mana esimu Azigbo nke dina Nnewi south..
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by TrollTrap: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

You sound so dense..smh

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by CHYMZZY(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

somebody is sick on the sight of this progress by the igbos..

Analyzing.........
EP(iosis) SPOTED, In his bile.
EP>ENEMY OF PROGRESS..
Prescription...
Be happy for your brother when he is progressin', so that you will also benefit...
AM TALKIN' TOO MUCH!
Hunger go kill oOOo!
If ur not happy 4 this thread....
grin
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2016
nice
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
jerryunit48:
I just love Anambra style of leadership,I wonder why my clueless Delta governor no go learn from them and the distance no far at all just waka cross bridge that's all
hahaaaaa
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by rabex123(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Emancipation:
At a time when Investors are running away from Nigeria, Anambra state attracted 9 solid investors just in the Agricultural sector alone. Their secret is that obiano was wise to focus on local investors and anambra indigens in the diaspora. Unlike foreign investors who run away at the sign of trouble, local investors stay the course. Obiano has given Ndigbo the future blue print on how to develope our land. All Igbo governors need to copy this model immediately regardless of political affiliation. They need to set up their own version of ANSIPPA immediately. No need to reinvent the wheel.
Am from the north but I must say .Willie obiano is a focused governor.he knows what it takes to make it work.just simple self dedication.our governors especially in the north are tired from doing relatively nothing.and I think their actions have betrayed the president.#i celebrate for you guys.

13 Likes

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Okeikpu(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Bros hapu ife obiano..a maram ebe ino..nmua tinyere alu na otu nyaa..o nwero ihe dat man na eme....makachi..otu nkwo bu nonsense na..hapu propaganda..
I doubt tu ya..bata godi otu..na gburu gbuya..or ba godi side o buna na..d man na tidy so awka...biko o buru na ii ji number ya kpo ya..sie na ife emebi sie kowa..men adiro kwa happy maka d guy..
Am telling you..asurum ya na asusu maka Ndi ofe.
hmmmmm
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by allcomage: 10:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Wao this is awesome . Anambra is always atop of the pack.
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Deepfreezer(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2016
jmoore:
Nwa Anambra, I rep Ogbunike!!!!!!!

Very soon, I will join in harvesting money from the ground.

smiley
bro Ogbunike need to be sold to the world. The Ogbunike cave alone if leased to a private company can attract tourists all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by ibehKachukwu: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2016
30 minutes video and I was satisfied with out come.

I know a lot of people I the east re expecting something better. What can we get better dan dis in dis era of change?

Food first den other things follow.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Solopy20(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2016
kai can't be more happy again ooooh. who be that Bad belle sef

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2016
rabex123:

Am from the north but I must say .Willie obiano is a focused governor.he knows what it takes to make it work.just simple self dedication.our governors especially in the north are tired from doing relatively nothing.and I think their actions have betrayed the president.#i celebrate for you guys.

Most Norther Governors were elected on the popularity of APC....

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by HastaCuando(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2016
Great Steps to greatness! Anambra is on the right track. I look forward to seeing more in other areas.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by winj: 11:00am On Sep 03, 2016
CHYMZZY:

somebody is sick on the sight of this progress by the igbos..

Analyzing.........
EP(iosis) SPOTED, In his bile.
EP>ENEMY OF PROGRESS..
Prescription...
Be happy for your brother when he is progressin', so that you will also benefit...
AM TALKIN' TOO MUCH!
Hunger go kill oOOo!
If ur not happy 4 this thread....
grin

Des not change the fact that ibos are a GLOBAL disgrace to Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by winj: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2016
TrollTrap:

You sound so dense..smh

If you are a retarded monkey of course if will sound that way to you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
anonimi:

Do you want the photo-bomber to harass us with useless propaganda photos of his paymasters decoy from their wanton looting of our people ni?
Abeg no let the guy come feed us with pictorial LIES as usual. I take God beg you.
hehehehehehe! No be small Photo-Bomber. That guy's second name is propaganda. May God save from their like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by CHYMZZY(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

I be no wan accept it, but now it's comfirmed that you are an ETHNIC BIGOT, talkin' as if your own tribal group are all saints..
Repent my bro, b4 u die prematurely INJ!

Read my signature and Quote me no more...

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by odible: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2016
Anambra obodo oma...
As ezigbo onye nnokwa di egwu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Michel2013: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
madapcmod:

Afojaism disease spotted. Who got afonjaism drug here?

after watching the video he was obviously dumbfounded,since he could not punch any holes to it he quickly resorted to drug fantasy.Afonjaism is a hereditary disease peculiar to yorubas, that is incurable because it is in their DNA.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Michel2013: 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

Afonja it is quite clear that this recession has affected the little thing u call brain now u bankrupted on words.u have lost the argument go and obtain your suicide form it is readily available.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by chigoizie7(m): 12:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good

And yet some mumu people will keep saying that obi did nothing compared to Obiano, Obiano just accepted it here,

In his words, my predecessor did a quiet number of roads to link Anambra, but we also continued, just that we reduced based on the economic situation on ground that is why we are focusing more on strategic roads.

Anambra will be great again. Obiano keep it up
Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by vikaosi: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm very impressed with not just the governor but Anambra State, the progress made in setting up industries is great. Anambra is now moving from buying and selling to production. To sustain this security must be no 1 priority, and then Anambrarians should reject visionless politicians.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
winj:

If you are a retarded monkey of course if will sound that way to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inadequate Storage Facilities: How It Is Affecting Our Agriculture / #lazyyouths Nairalander Cultivates Cassava / POULTRY MARKET Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.