Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco (7192 Views)

Looking For A Geniue Buyer On Ago,and BLCO CIF Basis / Lpfo,ago And Blco Allocation Hardcopy Paper Urgently Needed For Outright Purchas / Large Quantity Of Ago And Blco With Pop For Sale 08086656404 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by akpogbenz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
Pls i am looking for AGO in large quantities.Right now i am aware is very scarce.But whosoever have from 30k - 50k mts of AGO should contact me with a proof of product (POP), because without this sorry we cannot do business.My buyers are in need of it urgently. The price should not be above N77 per litre. And also i have buyers for BLCO who are ready to buy and give you security fee only if you can give us ATB for us to board, when we come on board we will come with the the hard copy of the draft.I can send you the ATB format if needed, am also in need of forcados crude.You can reach me on 08036227987 or send an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by chux76(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2009
CALL ME,
BOTH PRODUCTS AVAILABLE BUT INQUIRIES MUST BE SERIOUS, HONEST AND READY TO PURCHASE
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2009
Akpos,

Last time you posted here concerning your "clients" whom you said needed 600 metric tonnes of DPK somewhere in the North. I called you and told you of the availability of the product. First you said they wanted trucking. Next time you said they wanted it outside bar.

That deal has not gone anywhere because either you or the said buyers are just not serious. Now you are back talking of people that want BLCO and AGO.

Frankly, I do not think you should be taken seriously. A lot of people have made me spend money on calls that have gone nowhere. If you are indeed for real. then let those people you say are your clients be seen and heard. You have my number. Send me their numbers or email addresses and let me talk to them one-on-one to ascertain their seriousness.

Otherwise, I do not think you should come here wasting everyone's time.

Perhaps, you can tell me and others right here what the so-called buyers you said needed 600 metric tonnes of DPK. (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=319289.msg4481681#msg4481681)

We are waiting.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by akpogbenz(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
stagger when u called me i told u that the buyer wants to buy below your price. I am a very serious person.Oil and gas is a serious business for someone to joke with. If u hav Ago and you serious . u can send me your number. Anyone who has Ago and can supply to ghana on cif of 50k mts shouldnot fail to contact me.Thanks
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2009
akpogbenz:

stagger when u called me i told u that the buyer wants to buy below your price. I am a very serious person.Oil and gas is a serious business for someone to joke with. If u hav Ago and you serious . u can send me your number. Anyone who has Ago and can supply to ghana on cif of 50k mts shouldnot fail to contact me.Thanks

It will be very difficult to see anyone who will be willing to do a Cost-Insurance and Freight procedure to Ghana. Tell the buyers to get a vessel (with the necessary documentation which I am sure you are familiar with) and prepare to take the product from the Atlas Cove Jetty here in Naija or prepare to take the product via our refinery contact in Rotterdam.

If you are waiting to get someone to bear the cost of taking the product to Ghana, you may wait forever. And please do not fall into the hands of fake facilitators who will tell you they can do it and at the end of the day, nothing!

As for the Gombe guys who you said needed DPK, we never even got to the area of discussing price of picking the product outside bar. You said they were yet to get back to you and that you would call them and call me (which of course you have never done since our contact).

I have always been the one calling and this makes me question your seriousness in all this.

DPK is presently very very scarce and so your buyers must be prepared to be realisticj and buy at the prevailing market price.

I'm very straight with my answers and I say it like it is. Tu comprende?
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by amenke: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2009
my Ogas them have said it all but if you not satisfied with what you have seen,you can call me cause i have a link,but the price is the problem,we sell at 83+1 for now,call me on 08039478888,mr Chukwuma Good day,i have not received any mail yet from them,its Mr Amechi,
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by chux76(m): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mr Amaechi,
I sent you the procedures u asked for last night,Check ur box

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by edetmike: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2009
Am Mike, I want honest dealers of AGO, who will be ready to supply products here in Abuja and the northern region,
Actually I already have some dealers who are faithful, but in view of competitive market, I want more dealers that are willing to supply both large and in small quantities, do not hesitate to contact me on 0805921806. edetmike@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 12:56am On Oct 09, 2009
edetmike:

Am Mike, I want honest dealers of AGO, who will be ready to supply products here in Abuja and the northern region,
Actually I already have some dealers who are faithful, but in view of competitive market, I want more dealers that are willing to supply both large and in small quantities, do not hesitate to contact me on 0805921806. edetmike@gmail.com

I will contact you and let us see what can be worked out here. Are your guys ready to dole out cash for the products? That has always been the snag here.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 1:11am On Oct 09, 2009
akpogbenz:

Pls i am looking for AGO in large quantities.Right now i am aware is very scarce.But whosoever have from 30k - 50k mts of AGO should contact me with a proof of product (POP), because without this sorry we cannot do business.My buyers are in need of it urgently. The price should not be above N77 per litre. And also i have buyers for BLCO who are ready to buy and give you security fee only if you can give us ATB for us to board, when we come on board we will come with the the hard copy of the draft.I can send you the ATB format if needed, am also in need of forcados crude.You can reach me on 08036227987 or send an email to akpogbenzs@gmail.com.Thanks

Akpos,

You are yet to respond to my last post. In any case, I have a very authentic source for BLCO, direct from a recognised seller appointed by one of the NNPC Joint venture operators in Nigeria, complete with all the licenses and certifications from the relevant bodies.

IF YOUR BUYERS ARE SERIOUS, THEY SHOULD FLY DOWN TO ABUJA ON MONDAY TO HAVE A MEETING WITH US.

They should prepare very well, because at that meeting, the buyers will be shown all the licenses and documents that will conclusively prove beyond all reasonable doubt, that the product is available right here in Naija at the Bonny terminal (which unknown to many of the FAKE agents and facilitators who come here to deceive themselves and other ignorant people like them, is one of the only two terminals in Nigeria where Bonny Light Crude Oil is loaded, more than 200 nautical miles into the Atlantic Ocean off Nigeria's continental waters in the Bight of Benin).

They will be required to raise a bank guarantee (BG) to the tune of at least $500,000 the same week after this meeting.

Raising an ATB in case you do not know, costs a lot of money running into hundreds of thousands of Naira and is not something that will be done without the BG to show seriousness of the buyer. Besides unless you have a plan to transport them to this distance offshore to do the Q & Q, you really cannot be talking about an ATB without something we can hold on to.

I am throwing this challenge now because believe you me, I will go on a mission to start flushing out all fake agents and facilitators from this forum; people who think they can take everyone for a ride and spoil what a few others who are genuine are doing.

The ball is now in your court.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by edetmike: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2009
Who's ready to supply 1k litre of AGO at mararaba

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2009
edetmike:

Who's ready to supply 1k litre of AGO at mararaba

Guy, your number is incomplete. I want to call you about this order. I am presently in Abj now to sort some deals out. If you are serious, respond to the email I have sent you.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by edetmike: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2009
If you have any problem contacting me, checkout www.oilandgaz..com for further information you may require, please.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by edetmike: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
Actually I already have some dealers who are faithful, but in view of competitive market, I want more dealers that are willing to supply both large and in small quantities, do not hesitate to contact me on 08057921806. edetmike@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by stagger: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2009
edetmike:

Actually I already have some dealers who are faithful, but in view of competitive market, I want more dealers that are willing to supply both large and in small quantities, do not hesitate to contact me on 08057921806. edetmike@gmail.com

The last time I sent you a mail, you did not even reply. So on what basis should people start wasting their time sending you emails or calling you? angry
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by edetmike: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2009
If you're iken, I know you must have received my reply because I still have the tracking of my reply to you in my sent mail. If not iken could you be very explicit about your interest, please.
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by engineboy: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
if you are in ph and you need co in barge dont fail to contact me i can load you min of 7 trucks, FG has declared amnesty come down if possible no shaking, and for a very moderate price, lpfo also available for pick up. 24 hrs assured loading. call 07035231822
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by phenombase: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2009
AVAILABLE VESSELS FOR LEASE IN NIGERIA AND WEST AFRICA.

PHENOMBASE

To basically provide the most trendy and excellent services to our Clients and moreso be the most efficient and effective organization,

1 37M Anchor Handling Tug/ Utility Vessel

2 49M Anchor Handling Tug 5220 BHP

3 48 M Anchor Handling Tug 4200 BHP

4 45M Anchor Handling Tug / Utility Vessel

5 42 M Utility /Tug Vessel

Contact
PHENOMBASE
phenombase@yahoo.com

DON POWELL
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by DrKitaun(m): 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
stagger:

Akpos,

You are yet to respond to my last post. In any case, I have a very authentic source for BLCO, direct from a recognised seller appointed by one of the NNPC Joint venture operators in Nigeria, complete with all the licenses and certifications from the relevant bodies.

IF YOUR BUYERS ARE SERIOUS, THEY SHOULD FLY DOWN TO ABUJA ON MONDAY TO HAVE A MEETING WITH US.

They should prepare very well, because at that meeting, the buyers will be shown all the licenses and documents that will conclusively prove beyond all reasonable doubt, that the product is available right here in Naija at the Bonny terminal (which unknown to many of the FAKE agents and facilitators who come here to deceive themselves and other ignorant people like them, is one of the only two terminals in Nigeria where Bonny Light Crude Oil is loaded, more than 200 nautical miles into the Atlantic Ocean off Nigeria's continental waters in the Bight of Benin).

They will be required to raise a bank guarantee (BG) to the tune of at least $500,000 the same week after this meeting.

Raising an ATB in case you do not know, costs a lot of money running into hundreds of thousands of Naira and is not something that will be done without the BG to show seriousness of the buyer. Besides unless you have a plan to transport them to this distance offshore to do the Q & Q, you really cannot be talking about an ATB without something we can hold on to.

I am throwing this challenge now because believe you me, I will go on a mission to start flushing out all fake agents and facilitators from this forum; people who think they can take everyone for a ride and spoil what a few others who are genuine are doing.

Nice one ! well spoken !
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by blaksril(m): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
stagger:

Akpos,

Nice write up, its so difficult findn genuine sellers. I'm tired of disappointing my contacts. Pls if u r for real buzz me blaksril@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by chicblink: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Dear sir,

Introducing Consida Oil and Gas limited

With pleasure, we introduce . We are a major player in the downstream sector o the Nigeria OIl and Gas.

We have a wel-built structure to effectively supply petroluem products like AGO (Automotive Gas Oil) nationwide.

Quality products and effcient service delivry is guaranteed, as we strive to satisfy our esteemed client.

Our core Business Lines
AGO Diesel
PMS Fuel
DPK Kerosine

Our prizeses are cheap

We look forward to beneficial business relationship with you.

Please find our corporate profile to read more about us.
Yours faithfully,
Steven
RC.941489
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by scottng(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
Good day sir
Am Leo Scott by name,We are facilitator,and we have access to all kinds of product you need,pls let me no if you are still in need to buy BLCO,AGO etc,and one of our client also have allocation paper from NNPC is available for you too see,so if you are still in need to buy get back to me from there we can move on,reply back to my email leoscott6@aol.com,and u can all so call me on my number +2347039227725.

Thanks
Leo scott
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by scottng(m): 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Good day sir
Am Leo Scott by name,We are facilitator,and we have access to all kinds of product you need,pls let me no if you are still in need to buy,the allocation paper from NNPC is available for you too see,so if you are still in need to buy get back to me from there we can move on,reply back to my email leoscott6@aol.com,and u can all so call me on my number +2347039227725.

Thanks
Leo scott
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Mboi: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2012
@ stagger
Please send me your number or your email to starinze@yahoo.com

We need to discuss business
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by goldieoil: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
AGO AVAILABLE @ 116+4
BUYER SIGNS SPA,SELLER GIVES MARINE ATB,BUYER CONFIRMS PRODUCT AND PLACE INSTRUMENT(BANK TO BANK TRANSACTION) NO ROOM FOR TIME WASTING.CALL JOHN ON 08091161148 OR EMAIL goldie.energies@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by elvytex: 12:57am On Jan 08, 2013
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I'M A OIL BROKER, I LINK BOTH BUYER & SELLER TOGETHER IN BUSINESS OF BUYING & SELLING OF AGO,BLCO,LPFO,CRUDE OIL & ETC. I NEED AN END SELLER OF THE MENTION PRODUCTS BECAUSE I AM CAPABLE TO WORK AS A (Mandate / Contractor) IF GIVEN OPPORTUNITY FOR SPA.

Extending our deep-rooted interest and confidence that we will sure be your reliable business partners, we remain here with many thanks and very best regards.

ELVIS

Elvytex Global Links Limited.
Skyp: elvytex5555
Tell Phone:+2348068748865
info.elvytexgloballinksltd@email.com.ng
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by sirluca: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2013
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We can meet your BLCO, FLCO, LPFO and AGO need.
Do not hesitate to contact me if, you have a serious buyer willing to purchase on
TTT, TTO, FOB or CIF basis. We have direct contact with sellers mandate.

Regards,
Mr.Luca

+234-8050564061
info@baffshq.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by Okuomaraye: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate for crude oil Worldwide.our aims is to connect serious endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator or agents.who want to buy russia D2,BLCO,JP54,MAZUT,LPFO,AGO,LNG.PMS.contact phone number +2348182576398.email address:okuomaraye@mail.com
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by yalo: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
WE SALE A.G.O D2 BUT NNPC STANDARD TRUCKING WE CAN ALSO FINANCE L.O.P BUT ONLY FROM OBAJANA OR BOKO AND IF YOU WANT TO BUY FROM US WITH OUR TRUCKS TO DILIVER IT TO YOUR DESTINATION OR YOU CAN BRING YOUR TRUCKS TO OUR LOADING AREA ANY ONE YOU WANT FIRST YOU SIGN OUR SPA AND YOU ISSUE BG ONLY CASH ABLE AFTER DELIVERY OR IF YOU ARE GOING TO BRING YOUR TRUCKS THE BG WILL WASHABLE AFTER LOADING AT VERY GOOD PRICE YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MORE INFO 08031930010
Re: I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco by miikel4aver: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
I need 0.46 density AGO trucking 20 trucks to kogi state. At the rate of 145-3. Must send MOU and company profile before he gets thge LPO, needed urgently. call me on 07082085282. Pls serious and ready sellers, should call only and payment method-cheque on delivery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We are a Lithuanian construction company looking for business partners / Buy Bitcoins At The Most Affordable Price / Interested In Becoming A Distributor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.