Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Buhari Must See This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must See This! (793 Views)

Buhari Must Not Be Defeated In The North But Nigeria Come 2019 / "Buhari Must Investigate El-rufai Over Yar’adua’s Death" - Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari Must Die Church Program PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Just before the 2015 Presidential election; Buhari decided to convince the electorates that he was a sport lover and modest.

Has anyone seen him near any stadium again?

https://www.nairaland.com/632755/muhammad-buhari-watched-match-seated

Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Buhari Must See This! by nnachukz(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
What didn't that con man do to deceive his zombies?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must See This! by Jafar1: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
He made a mistake, he wanted to say,

I love travelling grin
Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2016
Hehehehe.....the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria. May the gods of the land fight all those who took part in organizing this fraud for Nigerians with the air they breath,fire they cook with,Earth they walk on and water they drink. Iseeeeee!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Must See This! by GMBuhari: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2016
One question

How many times has your team qualified for an international match that was played in this country

Another question , how many sitting presidents leave their duties to watch a match
Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2016
GMBuhari:
One question

How many times has your team qualified for an international match that was played in this country

Another question , how many sitting presidents leave their duties to watch a match

....and how many sporting events did he attend prior to the presidential election as a private citizen?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
grin grin grin.....APC scam no get part 2
Re: Buhari Must See This! by GMBuhari: 8:39am On Sep 03, 2016
And it didn't occour to you that maybe he attends in low profile ? are you going to tell me you know all his schedules and anyone who is not soccer fanatic i doubt will leave his home in the Daura to attend a soccer event in Abuja or Lagos
Akwaoron:

....and how many sporting events did he attend prior to the presidential election as a private citizen?
Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2016
GMBuhari:
And it didn't occour to you that maybe he attends in low profile ? are you going to tell me you know all his schedules and anyone who is not soccer fanatic i doubt will leave his home in the Daura to attend a soccer event in Abuja or Lagos
...and has it not occured to you that there is no way a man like Buhari will attend a sporting event in the past,even as a private citizen without it making the news headline?
Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Akwaoron:

...and has it not occured to you that there is no way a man like Buhari will attend a sporting event in the past,even as a private citizen without it making the news headline?

akwaoron also known as ozin, zegbeye ,etc is a dumb loser. I bet your wife wears the pant at home .
your fat gorilla wife is a prostitute . her dirty hairy pussy will be posted next if you continue to be an idiot.Your Daughter is going to grow up to be a LovePeddler.

Re: Buhari Must See This! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Akwaoron:
Hehehehe.....the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria. May the gods of the land fight all those who took part in organizing this fraud for Nigerians with the air they breath,fire they cook with,Earth they walk on and water they drink. Iseeeeee!!!

Isee u forgot to say Nwa chineke... see u ipob man grin

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Speech Delivered To Northern Minority By Fani Kayode / Nigerians Should Bear With Buhari, Says Amosun / Can These Duo Fix Nigeria Come 2019? #shehusaniokonjoiweala2fixnig2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.