Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please Help Me Make A Decision - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Make A Decision (555 Views)

Australia Visa Decision After Biometrics / Am About To Take A Drastic Decision. Pls Advise!! / Help Me Take An Urgent Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Make A Decision by sigiyaya(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders please would like you guys to advise me on this one.

I got a three months turkish tourism visa some of months ago but couldn't travel because of the problem that faced the turkish government some months ago ( coup d'etat attempt ), right now i have had a change of mind but the problem is that it's now three weeks left out of the three months that was given. Please is it wise for me to travel considering that this is my first time of travelling to that country? or should i forget it and possibly apply for another visa.

Thanks people...
Re: Please Help Me Make A Decision by Lexusgs430: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2016
sigiyaya:
Good morning fellow nairalanders please would like you guys to advise me on this one.

I got a three months turkish tourism visa some of months ago but couldn't travel because of the problem that faced the turkish government some months ago ( coup d'etat attempt ), right now i have had a change of mind but the problem is that it's now three weeks left out of the three months that was given. Please is it wise for me to travel considering that this is my first time of travelling to that country? or should i forget it and possibly apply for another visa.

Thanks people...

Assuming you visit is tourism related, a fortnight is more than enough to explore.

(1) (Reply)

Tuts How To Apply For Australia Working Visa / Once Upon A Time, Lagos-new York-lagos Was N17,430 By Air (pictured) / South African Man Insist On Travelling Back Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.