Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One (37113 Views)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Vegas With His Sister (Photos) / Captain E Celebrates His 18th Birthday As Dangote Calls Him (video,pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2016
Jim Iyke’s son, Harvis Chidubem Iyke turned one on Thursday, September 1, 2016, and the talented actor couldn’t help but gush over him.

The Nollywood actor took to his Instagram page to share a picture collage of his son and his birthday cake, alongside a sweet message.

Iyke wrote:

“Happy Earthstrong King Harviui. Your grandpa warned me time would go fast. Nobody said anything about moving in a blur!! You were gurgling words a few months ago. Now you’re the little dude running around everywhere and wrecking stuff in houses! Refusing to be fed or picked up when you misstep and fall. My super smart, fearless, independent, strong willed, hilarious boy!! I’m the man I dreamed to be coz of you. I do all this and some, for you. I don’t know what I did right to deserve you. They’re yet to find a word stronger than love for you. Your life saved my life son. God filtered the best part of me into you. The most amazing life outside the glare of scrutiny until you’re old enough to make your choices and follow your path is my duty for life to u, so help me God. Your first European party is the intro. The naija party will be Dope! U know Papa is a rolling stone!! God bless and Protect you son. You are King. I am proudly Subject for life.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ3Q1UMgx1F/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by cruzita(f): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2016
you are still a baby papa

hbd to him tho

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Ozavize88(f): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Cute boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by herzern(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
HBD to the little kid!....

To born pikin sev for dhiz Buhari era dey fear person....

13 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Ezedon(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is he married or baby mama
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by tobtap: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
ok...
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by edlion57(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm still yet to understand the joy to hv children wen U are not married

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by beautiful232(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
so all this celebrity get one one child before marriage?
I don't want to be a babymama joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by orbis(m): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jim's black gene is quite strong. ..the child ain't even looking like a mixed race child. ...remember I didn't use half caste as some would say because it's an offensive word. Peace

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by GodwinTobi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is the baby faceless Or is it Jim Iyke's birthday? Cos I can only see him and a white lady and a faceless child playing

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by jieta: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
J
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by freecocoa(f): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beautiful words.

Happy birthday Harvis.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by austinbrown: 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
Una just dey born up and down, nobody dey use condoms again. Nawao
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by herzern(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

You cant cool.....

How will a man in his right senses make you a babymama....

I checked your Profile and all I see is a 'wife' starinq at me..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by beautiful232(f): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
herzern:

You cant cool.....

How will a man in his right senses make you a babymama....

I checked your Profile and all I see is a 'wife' starinq at me..... cheesy

hahahahhahahaha, thank you Jare..better person

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by raebox: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
who born am?
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by pythonkid(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
So how does this news saves Nigerian economy from recession
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Lilac91: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Where's the son's face? The birthday cake was made out of groundnuts or chocolate popcorn? Jim's genes are really strong, the son's the darkest mixed race child I've seen in my life.
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by obsimforall98: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
thanks for accepting me to be part of nairaland
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by dannyben5: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
raebox:
who born am?
buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by CIGARETTE: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
My humble self simply frowns at this modern style of babymamaism angry Well Days be long atta boi
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by CIGARETTE: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lilac91:
hmmm......me too
me three
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Chrysz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
edlion57:
I'm still yet to understand the joy to hv children wen U are not married

Note it is a free world
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
tongue

Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by olumaxi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Everything na news...baba God!!! Make me a celebrity......ur fone is ringing baba God,and na me deh cal..o ya pick.........besides,hope no b J-martins son b dat,weh im talk say ressemble willian
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by stronggman: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Why hiding his face?
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by olumaxi(m): 1:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
beautiful232:

children r gifts from God...he giveth whoeva He wishes irrespectiv of dia marital status
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hbd to him smiley
Re: Jim Iyke Celebrates His Son's Birthday As He Turns One by Ekakamba: 1:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Happy birthday son! God bless!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture / Toyin Aimakhu Was Transformed Into An Old Woman / Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.