Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan (37955 Views)

Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Appointed As UNILAG Vice-Chancellor / Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin Passes Nigerian Licensing Exam With Distinction / American Graduating Doctor Marries Her Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by StarPlayer: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
LuvU2:
Ok nxt pls!
I so hate this 'ok next' xomment of a thing angry it gets to my bone marrow. I can wound somebody because of it. angry
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
passyhansome:
SUDAN? PROBABLY SHE STUDIED ARABIC! OR ISLAMIC grin

Did you even look at the heading/title ?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
favexx:
even with the long hijab come lungu u go c dem dey do sharp sharp for 200 naira...bend down and do den wash with kettle next customer

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by ercel: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pretty doctor,and am sure she has a melodious voice too..
This is the right kind of doctor that the moment you open that consulting room door to be seen and she is the one seated to see you,you start to feel well. As she smiles and asks what is your problem,you simply modify the malaria symptoms you had to include 'back ache,movements around chest and neck'. The moment she says remove your shirt let me see where you said you feel the pains,your heartbeat increases and at that moment all those symptoms are gone,you are now well and thinking of something else..(Hahahaha)
Best wishes doctor!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by skyman200(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
I salute u, congratulation!!!!!!

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by dominique(f): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
She had to choose Sudan because it was a scholarship and studying medicine in Nigeria without a full pocket could be difficult.

Sad but true sad
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
LuvU2:
Ok nxt pls!
dont tell me you are jealous.

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
our women are always pretty.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by abatisegun: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
firstolalekan:

Bring it on tongue

Is your church not a place of dancing
mind u I'm a Muslim, I'm just warning u on d abuse those Christian may throw to u

1 Like

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by uruego(f): 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
ApenaEde:
Muslim girls always btfu and modestly dressed...
Unlike....... Wu wear skimpy to dia place of dancing called Ch.....h.
. child of bondwoman! who made judge over Christians?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by siraj1402(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Sudan of all countries...
Yes Sudan, they are one of the best in medicine as a course in Africa if you care to know.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by kaylex1994(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
BIKO who she eep? she don carry out any medical duty?

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by kaakaa1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beauty and Brains!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
bi0nics:

Tribal Warlord.. .. Because she ain't igbo abi grin grin grin

u got it right o, igbos they are mostly on nairaland, if its not what they like then they immediately criticise, you dont see them in charge in real life ,they are always in charge only on social media.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
favexx:
even with the long hijab come lungu u go c dem dey do sharp sharp for 200 naira...bend down and do den wash with kettle next customer

u ssid dis just to criticise d religion but even ur christian brethren know you lied except they wanna be bias. its a shame.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by freakcin: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
Beauty and brains. Props to you.

Even with her dressing, she still looks more appealing to the eyes than those semi naked girls.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by nnokwa042(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
winj:
I am not yoruba but if this was igbo, the news is usually for crimes like drugs and death sentence!
so why re u telling us ur not a yoruba who asked u grin grin grin ;Dok ur from yemen or bagdad chibok
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by nnokwa042(m): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
ercel:
Pretty doctor,and am sure she has a melodious voice too..
This is the right kind of doctor that the moment you open that consulting room door to be seen and she is the one seated to see you,you start to feel well. As she smiles and asks what is your problem,you simply modify the malaria symptoms you had to include 'back ache,movements around chest and neck'. The moment she says remove your shirt let me see where you said you feel the pains,your heartbeat increases and at that moment all those symptoms are gone,you are now well and thinking of something else..(Hahahaha)
Best wishes doctor!
with bleached nuckles? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Katyusha:
Shekau wife..grin
why are u angry that a muslim is excelling ?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
Katyusha:
Shekau wife..grin
why are u angry that a muslim is excelling ?
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by freecocoa(f): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Smallb0b0:
May I be more successful than this girl. May her end point be my starting point. May I be a history maker. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
What sort of bad belle prayer is this one biko? Na wa o, jealousy is indeed real.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Mmoud: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Masha Allah, congratulations!!!
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by KanwuliaExtra: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
3.5 GPA ke? shocked
OLODO SCHOOL!!!! cheesy
Some pot-bellied Alhaji be somewhere singing:

MY WOMAN O!
MY EVERYTINZ! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxllb09N6TQ

Nne KUN-GRASS o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Greenex(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congratulation, may Allah continue to guide you.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by October1960: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2016
Islamic University ?
No need to say more. It's not Harvard or OAU.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by paix(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congratulations, but she didn't say anything about her father.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by favexx(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
sulesadat:

u ssid dis just to criticise d religion but even ur christian brethren know you lied except they wanna be bias. its a shame.
hahahahhahaha criticise the religion? Arent u biased when you talk about my quote buh turn a blind eye on the comment I quoted?..pls dont b hasty to conclude events thing is about critics....i talked about the dressing and not the religion
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by hafeezibnfattah(m): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
ApenaEde:
Muslim girls always btfu and modestly dressed...
Unlike....... Wu wear skimpy to dia place of dancing called Ch.....h.
my person from the same town, you are on point jare, may Allaah increase her in obedience and steadfastness as this is not the model hijab for a muslimah.
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by favexx(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Sudan of all countries...
I smell 'Jealous PooCee' cry
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Boyooosa(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
favexx:
All I have to say: 'Smelly PooCee everywhere'. cheesy
epainam!!! E-Jealousy grin
Re: Abdulkadir Islamiyat Oluwatoyin, Best Graduating Doctor/Student In IUA, Sudan by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
nnokwa042:
with bleached nuckles? angry angry angry angry angry

I don't see any bleached knuckles , anyways her bwest are superb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo School Prints Names Of Indebted Students In Magazine (Photo) / Please How Do I Solve These Difficult Primary 4 QR Questions (pictures) / Meet Zahirat Galleon, University Of Maiduguri 1st Female SUG Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.