Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} (54467 Views)

Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by henrydadon(m): 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
See my age mate enjoying life

And me am still hear studying to get a degree

The life is so unfair

1 Like

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by dihalao(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
This is Dj Maphorisa.(south africa) and Efya (Ghana) and not skye

1 Like

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by passyhansome(m): 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
todayboy:
WizKid don't come and beg me tommorow to donate for your treatment

Its better you safe for rainy days

grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by timilehin007(m): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
He's becoming whiter than the whites
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by cashdosh(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
BS!! That's not Justin Skye
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Kingblingz(m): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some monkey's will just come here nd comment trash.. BTW wiZzy Babanla keep balling real much,enjoy d fruit of labour! More money 2 ur monies..
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by tellwisdom: 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Drink wey I don drink abandon 10years ago, Na em this wan dey take enjoy him life this 2016. Onye iberibe someday sad
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by acafelnigltd(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
Na his life!! !! Wait today is my birthday. How many likes for me
na news
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:
Na his life!! !! Wait today is my birthday. How many likes for me

waiting u do dis guy way hin dey call u azu amu .aah....infact if say i be u;;; o boy chai !!!.... wait first i dey come....
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by idu1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
Drink wey I don drink abandon 10years ago, Na em this wan dey take enjoy him life this 2016. Onye iberibe someday sad
i dont make u comot your dp grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
op, r u dumb or just dumb ?? Justine Skye's not in da pic
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by just2okworld(f): 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
aflyingbird:
op, r u dumb or just dumb ?? Justine Skye's not in da pic
Take it easy baby grin
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by StarPlayer: 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Aww wizzy baby... Chop kiss kiss kiss
shocked For another woman boyfriend You no get shame? Husband snatcher angry
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by SHEEGO2015(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
wheredemdey:

Azu amu

I don't want to offend God cos of low life like you. Today is my date and all its tidings hs bn great. So keep off ur lowlife out of my way...
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by teesugar(f): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
myners007:
Enjoy life but please stay clear off hard drugs so that we will continue to enjoy your good music and avert another ugly incidence like that of Mashek Fashek who was carried away by the euphoria of enjoyment life in the Us.
if l hear he listens to your advice. Isn't that weed the girl is puffing? Don't you see smoke there? He should continue nah. Good luck to him. undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by SHEEGO2015(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
carmag:

waiting u do dis guy way hin dey call u azu amu .aah....infact if say i be u;;; o boy chai !!!.... wait first i dey come....

D guy na wherey as his moniker implies... So don't b surprise
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by ibadanfinest(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
You dey carry our scarce resources go dey enjoy for US hence developing the United state economy where our own dey suffer.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Looks like a resturant to me
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by deekaybeatz(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
that is not his babe...Na efya be that. and it made FP sef
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by IamNawty(f): 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
StarPlayer:
shocked For another woman boyfriend You no get shame? Husband snatcher angry

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by IJOBA2: 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Bro I no go talk cos I no knw if na abuse or u dey wish me well.
HE DEY WISH YOU WELL BRUH
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by SHEEGO2015(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
IJOBA2:
HE DEY WISH YOU WELL BRUH

Lol... Bro... I no b mugun na... I still dey in mood of celebration.. So I no won d guy spoil my mood.. No my d yeeyee boi
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by VisitorsCanteen(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2016
rokiatu:
The way he's showing this babe off so much, I see this going no where fast.

His life, his babe, we cool?
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by Sornero77: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
U have the cash spend it, if u dont hav shut up and hustle for yours. U dont know what been broke does to a man.
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by CHYMZZY(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
SHEEGO2015:

Bro I no go talk cos I no knw if na abuse or u dey wish me well.
make i laff first... *Clears throat* the guy called you AZU AMU, make i laff again. Hey! People self it's igbo it means > BACK OF PRICK.
You see why am laffing?
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by mployer(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
tellwisdom:

This guy!!
where have you been? How come you ain't grown yet?
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by StarPlayer: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=49041660][/quote] cheesy
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by MrCork: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
IamNawty:
Aww wizzy baby... Chop kiss kiss kiss

...wgo wanto kiss that yor Nigeria lip?((no oofense)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by emyblinkx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2016
Enjoy lyf wela idiot,,,come and suffa in 9ja sun wit us
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by emyblinkx(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
CHYMZZY:
make i laff first... *Clears throat* the guy called you AZU AMU, make i laff again. Hey! People self it's igbo it means > BACK OF PRICK.
You see why am laffing?
which day azu mean bag?
Re: Wizkid With Justine Skye And A Friend In His Home In L.A {pic} by IamNawty(f): 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
MrCork:

...wgo wanto kiss that yor Nigeria lip?((no oofense)) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Daddy Showkey Cute Son's(photos) / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Gets A Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal / Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.