Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Airtel Fraud Acts - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel Fraud Acts (594 Views)

Senate To Expose Banks Used For MMM Fraud... With The Aid Of Cyber Crime Expert / Igho Sanomi Named In Alison-Madueke & Kola Aluko's $1.7bn Fraud / Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Fraud Acts by roycards: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Don't use #airtel again
#Airtelng is fraud. They said if you load *555# you will get x5 bonus with data i did that and removed the credit from the main balance and gave me bonus to call(without my know ledge). Called them they said they just started that. And it cant be refunded. Imagine. And when i checked balance using *123# they said its until you use *126*2*pin# before you will get the bonus. But i used *555# and i got another thing which wasnt what they advertised.
They will call 1 single line 10x a day asking the same question.
Send you all sort of spam messages.

You have to call, Apologize and refund my money (09026725987)

#ncc #Airtel #Airtelng #fraud #fraudsters #Airtelnigeria @airtel #AngryCustomer #Badnetwork

Re: Airtel Fraud Acts by kio052001(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
go talk them tru their Twitter handle
Re: Airtel Fraud Acts by GMBuhari: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Awuf dey run belle

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Needed Asap! / 8 Reasons Why 50% Of Partnerships Fail In The First 2-3 Years / How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.