Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,359 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) (18582 Views)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / William Kumuyi Celebrates His 75 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
siraj1402:
*DON'T LISTEN TO THEM...*
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate,UBA rejected MTN's offer but today see the difference. What about Cowbell? When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet, Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor - but they were right! 3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00- that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order to survive in the market. So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but today the story has changed. I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you. YES, YOU CAN. Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates out of you. Keep the spirit UP...YES U CAN welcome to the first EMBER month.Man of god, welcome if I may say.

Even though your comments doesn't relate yo the post, they were inspiring all the same.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by kenturkish(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
More grace sire
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this
Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500
Same person owes you N100
So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400.
How much did you lose?
Durhhh you lost 500 easy as pie

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
metromediaboss:
Governor Wike With Pastor William Kumuyi and members of his delegates after a courtesy visit in Government House.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-pastor-william-kumuyi-visits.html
when pastors visit wicked corrupt governors and politicians, sometimes i wonder what they discuss. may God help us
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by GabdelandAgro(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
More grace sire Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Nnmadi Kanu won't like this grin grin grin grin

A pro-Biafran had the guts to accost me while I was publicising the programme in the morning accusing Kumuyi and threatened they'll kill him.

I told him they'll do nothing.

I struck a bet with him that God will deal with him, he returned fire.

At the crusade the stadium was filled to capacity,
Whereas the attendants not in the main bowl were more_

It was a wonder

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Arise001: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
davss02:
More grace sire Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500 Same person owes you N100 So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400. How much did you lose?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Raypawer(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol 5OO!
davss02:
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Brainwash master and his brainwashed pikin, how much kumuyi collect
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 8:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Ride on dear Sir
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by zicky(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
I was there
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Udstar:
My Daddy In The Lord, Heaven is your destination in Jesus name Amen.

Na Hell fire kon be ur own destination?

Go well.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
more greese to you elbow sir
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 11:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
flamingREED:

A pro-Biafran had the guts to accost me while I was publicising the programme in the morning accusing Kumuyi and threatened they'll kill him.

I told him they'll do nothing.

I struck a bet with him that God will deal with him, he returned fire.

At the crusade the stadium was filled to capacity,
Whereas the attendants not in the main bowl were more_

It was a wonder

Last year or so, Nnamdi Kanu on Radio Biafrat publicly dared Pastor Kumuyi to come to Abia for a planned crusade. Guess what? Not only did Pastor Kumuyi hold the crusade in Abia, he moved the venue to Umuahia close to Kanu's hometown, Isiama Afara. At the time of the crusade, Nnamdi Kanu ran to London with his tail between his legs like that of a frightened puppy.

The Ipob thugs are just a bunch of lily-livered cowards with no sense of direction whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Stevengold(m): 4:26am On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=JGreg post=49043685]What is the relationship between darkness and light
[/quote.

I guess during the time of Jesus, after visiting Zacheus, people would also be like "what's the relationship with darkness and light" but note that the light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it Not. Wike needs more light than ever. Even our President. Perhaps it'll bring the actual change we need.

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Chyko4spe(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2016
What you lost in all is N500.
He owed u N100, then stole ur N500, that's N600 in all. Then he gives u back N500,meaning he now has ur N100, then u return N400 to him to make ur total money with him to be N500m.
davss02:
More grace sire
Meanwhile,I need the geniuses to help me out on this
Many people will miss the answer. Someone steals your N500
Same person owes you N100
So he uses the stolen N500 to pay you his N100 debt and you give him N400.
How much did you lose?
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2016
JGreg:
What is the relationship between darkness and light
what is the relationship between jesus christ and zacchius the tax collector? Jesus said healthy people dnt need doctors only sick people do.

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by atesunate16(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Godwin616:
Is it only me that notice this trend? The other day Pastor Kumuyi visited Gov Fayose and now Wike. I think the man of God is trying to calm the tension in these 2 states and make the gladiators to embrace peace. I think its a good gesture. More grease to your elbows. Now we have begining to see deeper life coming to the fore politically, a dramatic twist from the past. This is a welcome development.
He is not just visiting Governors, but all States. If he has opportunity to visit the governor of the state, he does.

1 Like

Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:21am On Sep 04, 2016
siraj1402:
*DON'T LISTEN TO THEM...*
MTN came to Nigeria at a time when nobody wanted to invest in Nigeria, at a time when Nigerians did not have phones. Even Zenith Bank refused to loan MTN cash to operate,UBA rejected MTN's offer but today see the difference. What about Cowbell? When they came to Nigeria, they made milk in a sachet, Peak was laughing at them - they said Cowbell was milk for the poor - but they were right! 3-million poor people could afford N10 a day for a sachet of milk. Oya, do the math - 3 million people buying milk at N10.00- that was N30million every single day. In a month they grossed N900million (almost N1billion). Even Peak had to make sachet milk in order to survive in the market. So what have people told you? What have they said you cannot do, or you do not qualify for, or you do not have experience for? They told Cowbell, they told MTN, but today the story has changed. I have a feeling something is changing for you today! They will change their strategies just to keep in step with you. Don't listen to what people are saying or what life is showing you. YES, YOU CAN. Success is not about where you graduated from, or what grade you graduated with, but what graduates out of you. Keep the spirit UP...YES U CAN welcome to the first EMBER month.Man of GOD, welcome if I may say.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Gooooood for both of them mission.
Re: Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Where the son of light is, there must be light...... May God restore his light into every form of darkness in the state

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues / Meet MCGodwinFavour Who Started Singing At 10, Tours The Globe With His Talent / Free Sex Japan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.