Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review (1021 Views)

Please Help!!facebook Keeps Rejecting My Ads / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time / Instagram, Facebook, Paypal Is Rejecting My Payoneer Card: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by Thomsyne(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
I applied for AdSense about a week ago and got a reply after 7 days. It wad the first review and i had not even placed ad codes yet on my homepage. The rejection mail was as follows..........

We did not approve your application for the
reasons listed below.
Site does not comply with Google policies: We're
unable to approve your AdSense application at
this time because your site does not comply with
the Google AdSense program policies or adhere
to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. It's our
goal to provide our advertisers sites that offer
rich and meaningful content, receive organic
traffic, and allow us to serve well-targeted ads
to users. We believe that currently your site does
not fulfill this criteria.
Here are some recommendations to help you
improve the user experience on your site and
comply with AdSense criteria:
It's important for sites displaying Google ads to
offer significant value to the user. As a
publisher, you must provide unique and relevant
content that gives users a reason to visit your
site first.
Don't place ads on auto-generated pages or
pages with little to no original content.
Your site should also provide a good user
experience through clear navigation and
organization. Users should be able to easily click
through your pages and find the information
they're seeking.

I applied yesterday and got the same reply this afternoon without placing any ad codes yet. What could be the problem please?

I haven't faced this before

I have 15 original posts of more than 500 words, cool navigation, a sitemap, privacy policy, about us, contact us and all. Am not new to this process as I have already gotten AdSense before. My blog isn't up to a month tho. But I don't think that should hinder anything.
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by Promise92(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
drop your site link
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by smoothvee(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2016
I applied 3days ago..they approved first review nd said i should place ads for second review...(dont really know how to do that)

Tried tje way i could..copied nd pasted the ad in my front page nd side bar.. it just gave a long empty space nd i dont think is an indication of blank ads.. its been like that for a day plus.. someone pls help
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by taiwofawole: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Holla 09030996595
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
smoothvee:
I applied 3days ago..they approved first review nd said i should place ads for second review...(dont really know how to do that)

Tried tje way i could..copied nd pasted the ad in my front page nd side bar.. it just gave a long empty space nd i dont think is an indication of blank ads.. its been like that for a day plus.. someone pls help
WordPress or blogger
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by smoothvee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

WordPress or blogger

Wordpress brother... any clue?
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
smoothvee:

I was once a WP guru....prezosense must work...

Install official adsense plugin then add it to your blog as a widget.... If you want it to appear on a custom page just install amr shortcode widget....you'll add the adsense code to the shortcode widget then you'll be given a code to place on any page... Just post it in the main content not title...the code will look like [widget id= bla bla bla]

But if you wanna add to all page at once just use the adsense widget...you can add in places like

Footer
Header add area...

Ask more
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by Thomsyne(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
smoothvee:

It not supposed to show anything bro... No fear
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2016
Thomsyne:

It not supposed to show anything bro... No fear
According to research tho I haven't applied before I noticed blank ad will be displayed on your site...
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by Thomsyne(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

According to research tho I haven't applied before I noticed blank ad will be displayed on your site...

Bro... how far with my issue na? Any ideas
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
smoothvee:

WordPress you get monii ooo
I left WP because of monii
. I've already designed the site finish...i created custom front page like nairaland and learnt how to add widget to particular site....all with my phone...just bought my laptop but no moderm
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by smoothvee(m): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

WordPress you get monii ooo
I left WP because of monii
. I've already designed the site finish...i created custom front page like nairaland and learnt how to add widget to particular site....all with my phone...just bought my laptop but no moderm

lol which money, I have hope to make it b4 the end of one year
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by smoothvee(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I was once a WP guru....prezosense must work...

Install official adsense plugin then add it to your blog as a widget.... If you want it to appear on a custom page just install amr shortcode widget....you'll add the adsense code to the shortcode widget then you'll be given a code to place on any page... Just post it in the main content not title...the code will look like [widget id= bla bla bla]

But if you wanna add to all page at once just use the adsense widget...you can add in places like

Footer
Header add area...

Ask more

My sure gee, u believe ursef die..
Your explanation is a bit foreign to me... i confuse.
When i generated ad from my adsense account.. i pasted in in the front page of d first picture below.. it just gave a long empty space.

I generated another ad and put on a post content.. it shows that milk coloured bar ij the second pic... lookin more like the empty ads morethan the first.

Is there what im not doing right? I dont want it to be cos i didnt place the ad well that will cause the second review not to work cry im a novice in WP.

Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 1:30am On Sep 04, 2016
smoothvee:

When i generated ad from my adsense account.. i pasted in in the front page of d first picture below.. it just gave a long empty space.

I generated another ad and put on a post content.. it shows that milk coloured bar ij the second pic... lookin more like the empty ads morethan the first.

Is there what im not doing right? I dont want it to be cos i didnt place the ad well that will cause the second review not to work cry im a novice in WP.

To avoid further confusion follow link and thank me later...
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/6023216?hl=en
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:02am On Sep 04, 2016
smoothvee:

After watching this video head straight to cafe.....wanna here goodnews tomorrow..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGaNXdz-1WQ
Re: Help! Adsense Rejecting My First Review by GloShare(m): 2:46am On Sep 04, 2016
smoothvee:

Don't panic... After creating blank ads, just hustle for traffic so the blanks can get impressions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website As Low As N1000 / Naij.com overtakes Nairaland in traffic / Ponzi Script For Sale At Affordable Prices...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.