Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Top Countries With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate In The World Ranking List - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Countries With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate In The World Ranking List (1960 Views)

SEO: What Search Engines Look For When Ranking Your Site / Which Niche Is The Highest Paying On Google Adsense? / Why Is My Alexa World Ranking Increasing But My Country Ranking Is Decreasing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Countries With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate In The World Ranking List by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
Top Countries Of The World With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate with other Criminal Tendencies: The parameters used to adduced this list are as follows: Exposure, Education, Culture, Government policies, Securities, Technological Prowess, Years of Discipline on the IT world and Sophistication in Programming Skills, Standard of Living, Crime rate, Preference for Social welfare care and facilities, Employment Opportunity, Urbanization, Constant fear and vulnerability of classified files or software been hacked or leaked.

1. USA: Unarguably and without hitch, The USA top the list of Cyber Crime ratings. Remember the Dotcom bubble era of 2007?? A detailed enquiry on the Administration of 2 US past Federal Reserve Chiefs such as Alan Greenspan and Ben Barnake would serve you a great deal of exposition. The entire world economy tripped on that sledge and tumbled down the cliff and till date the economy of the world is still trying or grappling to stand. No doubt the internet age paved way for a new trend of billionaires and a new trend of business, but its vagaries cannot be be ignored as it also comes with the exposure and vulnerability of cyber crime. The USA is the hub of make believe world and fantasy. As much as I hate Donald Trump with his high toned red campaign to deport illegal immigrants I totally disagree if his
policy will work because alot of Americans themselves are opportunist and can't do anything for you without asking "what is in need for me." Ironically, the best brains in the world comes from and concentrate in this country. Donald Trump is only talking out of inferriority complex with low or poor humanitarian and social concern. But if Trumps becomes the next USA government with his MAFFIAN Rubplican power tactics campaign and threats of deportation, the crime rate will drop for the 1st 2 years, The economy will increasingly nose dive to an all time highest American Recession, The USA will create more enemy than ever on the planet and may risk more greater terrorist knocking hard on its boarders putting the security of the average American Citizens at greater and grave danger. The Immigrants at large are not USA problems, the USA citizens and culture are their own problem. What do you expect of a countries economy when you have lazy and ungreatful citizens who always try to blame immigrants for taking up their jobs. To close the prexisting infringing gap between the rich and the poor, a lot of their orientation must be shapened to take after that of Germany, Austria, Iceland, Norway, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland and Denmark. Trumps Specifically threatens to expunge Nigerians from the frigid Cold of Alaska and faults them for Occupying the region, I bet he takes his family and businesses to the plains of Alaska if he will survive 6 months under the ice and if all his family and himself alone can take up the whole job on the entire American Soil and on the planet. History repeats itself over and over again. Trump is another grown up spoilt and reckless rich kid, with a Hitler and Nazi semblance; A power intoxicated megalomaniac who is trying to bring down the whole world on the United States. When Trumps spills up the demons and legions and worst elements of the USA system that constitutes the bulk of the acclaimed overstayed illegal immigrants in the USA who have tasted the liberality and lavished crime abaiting culture of the USA, I fear it will in a relay effect sky rocket the domestic crime rates of the host or home countries of the proposed deportees.
I fear that the advent of Trump administration as The next USA President will be the Worst Administration the USA will ever have to experience. Trump is the 2nd Hitler! A man that lacks reasons!
Let those who create their mess clean up their mess and learn to take full responsibility and not looking for whom to throw or trash their blames
2. China: China comes 2nd to rival the USA but hampered due to lack of global language. but if on a head to head count with fair privilege, the USA is no match.
3. Russia: The Prominence is at large in the soviet blocks but limited for alot of reasons due to constant sanction threat by the USA for political power and undemocratic motives
4. India: I cant say much about this but by now and through frequent dealings with indians just like the Chinese, you will know. But I must say this, I have a lot of Indians friends who are of great blessing to me and are nice and fantastic people.
5. UK: The game still reads on. This is due to the increasing influx of immigrants in search of greener pastures thereby squeezing the utility of limited resources and infrastructure for its teaming population with all the throat cutting tax clause everly increasing desperation in the citizens. If your an African with relatives in UK, u can as well call them to verify and ensure to read in between their story lines for the white lies.
6. Italy: This is similar to the case of UK, Immigrants with dashed hope in anticipation for greener pastures resolve to opt for alter native wire wire options to survive with all hands on keyboard looking for MAGAS like preying mantis. This is not perculiar to Nigeria alone but other immigrant from other Nations.
7. Spain: Con men and Cyber criminals in Spain Yes, it exist and its as a result of the immigrants.
8. France: Immigrants in search of fast money are mainly the cause of scam and cyber crime in this country because the country has alot of ongoing activities to engage the idle minds that has become the devils shrine.
9. Brazil: Who says Brazil is cyber crime free?? please signify with proof.
10. Nigeria: As much as I am ashamed to put my country on this list, but its an unbiased fact that cant be erased at the moment, we top the league in Africa in this dastardly venture. I believe in the ideology of proper diagnosis for best solution just as we ell our doctor our problem for proper diagnosis and for best solution . However, I must remind you that apart from amazing population size, the USA is 10 times the size of anything Nigeria will for ever become in terms of wealth, economy, political and military power, tech power, demography, urbanization, development, employment opportunities and as well a ten times fair share of crime than Nigeria alone can append amidst the fact that Nigeria still lead USA in certain good features but not in terms of crime let alone cyber crime. We have more criminal in The USA prison than in Nigeria so th records will always stay straight. it will be very fair if we (Nigeria) have the worth of the dollar as #10 naira to US $1 dollar. The reason why this is so and having Nigeria at this economic rock bottom is because of our School system, they give our youths meal tickets that cannot afford a meal coupled with the facts that without apology, I must belatedly say that 80% of Nigerian youths are daft in the head. If you are a smart and intelligent enough, you will know that cyber crime or any form of crime is something every Nigerian youths must avoid. There are 1,001 legitimate ways to make money. You don't need to wait for government, parents or friends. It pains me to the bone when I see Nigerian youths wasting away and squandering away their present and future on social media posting stupid pictures on instagram, facebook, watsapp etc engaging in useless chats either for fun or for hit and run prospects.
11. South Africa: A 6 month visit to South Africa will reveal alot of shocking financial secrets about this country.
12. Ghana: Our dearly beloved Ghanians breathing hard under the scorching heat in Africa. Ye fre mose Hmmm, Me ko fie!!! Ghana is 2nd to Nigeria in Cyber crime in west Africa
13. Kenya
14. Ivory Coast
15. Cameroon,
16. Togo
17. Benin
18. Uganda
19.UAE.
www.greenharrisburg..com
Re: Top Countries With The Highest Cyber Crime Rate In The World Ranking List by whizbee(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Long but informative.

Cc: lasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Why Domainking Is The Best Hosting Company In Nigeria / Is It Illegal To Access The Dark Web From Nigeria? / Why I Am Going Into Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.