Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) (118013 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
ogzille:

www.buzzkenya.com/sorence-owiti-opiyo-kisumu-manhood-size/

Ayaaayaaay! shocked shocked shocked it was more than a python... Tat won't stand for sure... But the head is still big tho.. Like a fist of an adult...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I came in this thread to see the pishure.. Even the OP didn't said we all have to taste his black mamba... So whats d problem on checking it? angry
cheesy fūcking type in ur language...we'll understand better

You just keep fūcking murdering undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
FvckShiT:

cheesy fūcking type in ur language...we'll understand better

You just keep fūcking murdering undecided

Me, no speak americano... And I am not ashamed of it... If u think ur perfect, then go and find someone u can talk to... Those with d same level like u do... Coz certainly, we never ever be in the same lane Royal... undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by kabman: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Some women should still be able to accommodate him.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Me, no speak americano... And I am not ashamed of it... If u think ur perfect, then go and find someone u can talk to... Those with d same level like u do... Coz certainly, we never ever be in the same lane[b] Royal...[/b] undecided
did some just say royal? Abeg o
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by brimoknight(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
Where all the guys wey dey complain sey their bura small? Where all the girls wey dey find Big bura? Una see wetin I see? Though OP blur d pishure
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by sexaddict08(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Nawa for u OP.... U dropped d pishure but still u dey blur the most important part...

angry angry angry I am sooooo disappointed

so u mean this irritating stuff is what u desire to see
you must be very dirty n disgusting.
damn it.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
sexaddict08:

damn it.

Check urself first in the mirror before u judge others... As if ur damn perfect... I bet u can't even afford to get a new boxer...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dissybling(f): 9:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
this Kenya sef,they keep blasting Nigerians but their problems plenty
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by sexaddict08(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Check urself first in the mirror before u judge others... As if ur damn perfect... I bet u can't even afford to get a new boxer...

I can't believe you're talking about boxer. how could you say u want to see that poo? your problem is beyond me. just go jor
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by zikter(m): 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Nawa for u OP.... U dropped d pishure but still u dey blur the most important part...

that is how it is on the mirror where op lifted it
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
dissybling:
this Kenya sef,they keep blasting Nigerians but their problems plenty
pastor mrs. Ah you didnt read the topic ni
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Me, no speak americano... And I am not ashamed of it... If u think ur perfect, then go and find someone u can talk to... Those with d same level like u do... Coz certainly, we never ever be in the same lane Royal... undecided
cheesy cheesy grin
I can imagine how fūcking terrible ur fūcking day went cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Let sombori c d main tin jorr shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
sexaddict08:

I can't believe you're talking about boxer. how could you say u want to see that poo? your problem is beyond me. just go jor

A judgmental like u are usually mentally ill... U always think u are better than the rest... Park well...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2016
sexaddict08:

damn it.

Just so fūcking dirty

No wonder she fūcking got the fūcking Trashqueen tag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
FvckShiT:
cheesy cheesy grin
I can imagine how fūcking terrible ur fūcking day went cheesy

Who me? No... I was enjoying the whole show actually.. grin

Made me locked and loaded... And ooh btw, I see u unfollowed me... I won't ask why... Tnx.
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ceeethru(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Chhhaaaaiii!

Na so girl when like big Ghola deh talk. if dem show u, watin you wan use am do?
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who me? No... I was enjoying the whole show actually.. grin

Made me locked and loaded... And ooh btw, I see u unfollowed me... I won't ask why... Tnx.

I hadly fūcking follow trash

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
FvckShiT:

Just so fūcking dirty

No wonder she fūcking got the fūcking Trashqueen tag cheesy

Is this all what u got? How dare u to stabbed me at the back!

Ur shameless coward...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

uhmp sad

smh undecided
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur shameless coward...

Trashqueen77 grin
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
FvckShiT:

I hadly fūcking follow trash

Ooh now u call me trash? Juz always remember Royalblak007 the wheel is round...u can run but u can't hide...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
FvckShiT:

Trashqueen77 grin

Smh...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
I no say if na cossy now, e go don epp someppl of v.club, ....bt this pic suppose to epp some ppl grab sometin sha grin ...like cucumber
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by RoyalBlak007: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh now u call me trash? Juz always remember Royalblak007 the wheel is round...u can run but u can't hide...

?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

?

Abeg... What I have done to u? U think u can fool me with ur mumuness? Ur a psycho...
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by FvckShiT(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Smh...

cheesy grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by dissybling(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
royalvalentine19:
pastor mrs. Ah you didnt read the topic ni
dude I read that too well and perfectly understood it....all am trying to say is that Kenyans matter to plenty for FP....
secondly am not a pastor neither am I married
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by pennytration(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur shameless coward...
D way u r murdering English, i wonder if u went to primary school at all.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by ahnie: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lemmi speaks my own.........

Why her you bolts fight naw.it east a bad thing

May Helpers locate the guy with the ailment
Re: Kenyan Man Unable To Have Sex Because His Manhood Has Grown Too Big (pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
kelval:
bro, you been get prob before? wetin concern u? no be two girls wey dey fight... and crazyquinn, what do you have against her? why do you people like kasala (wahala)? i tried searching but couldnt find that post where she mention or quote you. trapqueen77, you should know a beef when you see one. you are in a forum to discuss not fight. you guys should let it all slip now.
LOL. Tell that guy AGAIN. Sound d trumpet right into his TYMPANIC MEMBRANE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Health Benefit Of Bitter Leaf / How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.