Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,061 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:14 AM

Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story (6605 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Romancer(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
Went to oshodi on a fateful morning to board a bus heading to ikd...as i enter the lagbus...unfortunately 4 me no seat again, i had to take a standing position...na so this yoruba girl with big yansh have never seen b4 just show grin ...to put the icing on the cake she come get one bad hips ehn... She now stood right in front of me till the entire journey, and you know all those reckless lagbus driver wey go dey 80kmph the next thing dem go just slam their breaks and you know the aftermath :-P thank God i was able to control my john thomas that day, if not... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
Somebody give this homosapien a medal

3 Likes

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by SweetPoison22: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
*stylishly takes the mic away from him* Alright, thank you Op. please who is the next person to share his/her testimony?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by yarimo(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pictures and videos could have help this thread better. grin

4 Likes

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by ReInstalled(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
Went to oshodi on a fateful morning to board a bus heading to ikd...as i enter the lagbus...unfortunately 4 me no seat again, i had to take a standing position...na so this yoruba girl with big yansh have never seen b4 just show grin ...to put the icing on the cake she come get one bad hips ehn... She now stood right in front of me till the entire journey, and you know all those reckless lagbus driver wey go dey 80kmph the next thing dem go just slam their breaks and you know the aftermath :-P thank God i was able to control my john thomas that day, if not... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by sleamzy06(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
op can you relate.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Sensless thread,next pls.
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Romancer(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
sleamzy06:
op can you relate.. grin grin
ahh walahi if i no understand...no be my mama born me grin grin
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Romancer(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sensless thread,next pls.
hope sey no be u be d girl? grin
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
hope sey no be u be d girl? grin
So for ur opolo eyes naw,abi female abi? shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Romancer(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
So for ur opolo eyes naw,abi female abi? shocked angry
abegi you think sey na 2day i don dey NL??
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Congratulations on ur achievement ma nigga! cheesy
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by sleamzy06(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
ahh walahi if i no understand...no be my mama born me grin grin
lol.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Is that all you can post.Gotta run men

Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
pics or addonbelivit
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
And you couldn't snap a single pic. Shior
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
I don't get this......so you naw came here to open thread nice
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Surfboard(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
No picture? How are we to believe you now?
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Romancer(m): 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
Surfboard:
No picture? How are we to believe you now?
all that mattered is i enjoyed the journey! tongue
Re: Boarding A Bus With A Yoruba Girl That Have Big Yansh?...my Story by Surfboard(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romancer:
all that mattered is i enjoyed the journey! tongue

grin grin Notin do you

(1) (Reply)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached / My Girlfriend Masturbates After We Have Sex. Why? / Why I Stopped Sex-chatting Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.