Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. (3900 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
You've done the hard work and created an amazing book or story. Make sure it sells out by creating an awesome cover design!

Drop a comment stating clearly what You need on the book cover.

Author's name
Title
Maybe a short snippet.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by MrsExplorer(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice,,,, great one

1 Like

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by olanshile2016(m): 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2016
nice one Mr Mickey, will let you know later
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by mrnigeria(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
AbuMikey:
You've done the hard work and created an amazing book or story. Make sure it sells out by creating an awesome cover design!

OSENI SEGUN
BROKEN PIECES OF CHINA
concept: do we let sleeping dogs lie or fight for freedom at a very high cost
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by MidieMeliss(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
AbuMikey:

Author; Midie Meliss.
Title: Along he came.
Snipet : After a very bitter experience. A young lady is thorn between the norms of the society, the expectations of her parents and staying in an abusive marriage.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by dopeJemi: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Since when architect start to design book cover?
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2016
mrnigeria:

OSENI SEGUN
BROKEN PIECES OF CHINA
concept: do we let sleeping dogs lie or fight for freedom at a very high cost

Do You like?

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2016
MidieMeliss:

Author; Midie Meliss.
Title: Along he came.
Snipet : After a very bitter experience. A young lady is thorn between the norms of the society, the expectations of her parents and staying in an abusive marriage.

Do You Like?

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2016
dopeJemi:
Since when architect start to design book cover?

Na since wen Architect begin use Adobe Design software(s) for Architectural Post-Production. tongue tongue
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by MidieMeliss(f): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
AbuMikey:

Do You Like?
Yes I do!!! Thank you. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by mrnigeria(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2016
AbuMikey:

Do You like?
very conceptual! and abstract. A mature design.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Organistmayor(m): 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
[quote author=AbuMikey post=49046669]You've done the hard work and created an amazing book or story. Make sure it sells out by creating an awesome cover design!

Author's Name: Ajagbe Mayowa Samson.
Title: Agony of Love.
Snippet: Love they say is sweet when you are with the right person........
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Organistmayor(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
AbuMikey:

Snippet: Love they say is sweet when you are
with the right person........
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by MidieMeliss(f): 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
AbuMikey:

Do You Like?
Hi. could you please forward the cover for Along he came to my mail?
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by poik(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2016
I have two books.
Name: Ogbonna Nnaemeka Henry
1. Title: Echoes of the Dark: Ten Short Tragedies- a collection of short stories.
2. The Last Dike- narrates the adventures of Dimgba, a warrior in Eastern Nigeria when the white man first landed in the East; how he led the resistance to their style of government, and religion.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2016
poik:

I have two books.
Name: Ogbonna Nnaemeka Henry
1. Title: Echoes of the Dark: Ten Short Tragedies- a collection of short stories.
2. The Last Dike- narrates the adventures of Dimgba, a warrior in Eastern Nigeria when the white man first landed in the East; how he led the resistance to their style of government, and religion.

One book can only be done as a FREE job. wink
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by dopeJemi: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
AbuMikey:

Na since wen Architect begin use Adobe Design software(s) for Architectural Post-Production. tongue tongue

Guy, all these people just dey give you hope, na rubbish you dey do undecided
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Organistmayor(m): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
Organistmayor:

Bro pls help me design it.....Its been long I dropped it here...Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Organistmayor(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Organistmayor:

Bro pls help me design it...Its bn long I dropped it here. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by SegilolaSalami: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
thanks again

AbuMikey:

I don't do reviews Sir/Ma, as its a free job. smiley
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by poik(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2016
AbuMikey:

One book can only be done as a FREE job. wink
ok do it for The Last Dike. i appreciate. what will it cost to do the second? hit me up at henchyman@yahoo.com
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Horlorlardaey: 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
A book cover too
Title;Chronicles of Ololade
Author: Ololade Edun
Snippet: Life problems sometimes changes the course of destiny
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Talius(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
You're good. Keep up the good job.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Nsonaso(m): 11:39am On Sep 17, 2016
AbuMikey:

You sent me a PM,
Why not contact me on the number on my signature for faster response. Though I've replied you
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by wolewole200(m): 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Title: Beware of dogs
Author : Femi Abolade
Snippet: The prose follows the righteous injunction which states that bad communication corrupts good manners.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by ozila(m): 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Galacious1: 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
AbuMikey:

Author: Galacious

Title: BanKING (the caps arrangement is very vital)

A story of banker that later became a king

Galacious1@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by sexilia: 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
Pls mine is tittled 'the black mermaid' by cece ohumotu on amazon. Thank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

IRIS By Victoria Ezekiel / Nigeria@57: Happy Independence Day Messages, Quotes, Poems / Lies Torn Us Apart 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.