Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. (3894 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / Drop A Comment Here And I'll Help You Make A Book Cover / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2016
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by homesteady(m): 12:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Guy your designs make sense ohh!
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Organistmayor:

Author's Name: Ajagbe Mayowa Samson.
Title: Agony of Love.
Snippet: Love they say is sweet when you are
with the right person........
Here

1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:38am On Oct 18, 2016
poik:

I have two books.
Name: Ogbonna Nnaemeka Henry
1. Title: Echoes of the Dark: Ten Short Tragedies- a collection of short stories.
2. The Last Dike- narrates the adventures of Dimgba, a warrior in Eastern Nigeria when the white man first landed in the East; how he led the resistance to their style of government, and religion.

Here we go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
A book cover too
Title;Chronicles of Ololade
Author: Ololade Edun
Snippet: Life problems sometimes changes the course of destiny

Do You Like?

1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2016
homesteady:
Guy your designs make sense ohh!

Thanks Bros
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Horlorlardaey: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2016
thanks for the artwork
jah bless you
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by olumose001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Title... Mystery of the Dominions tells d story of a boy endowed with the power of an angel( dominion) Author... Ogunwole Moses
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by olumose001(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Title.. Ade Ogo ( crown of glory)
Author.. Ogunwole Moses
tells d story of a young boy crowned with a spiritual crown giving him great powers
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Horlorlardaey: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
sir AbuMikey, please help me on this one too

1. Mary Death
Author: Oolade Edun
Snippet: Revenge seems to have no end

2. Nairaland Closet of Secrets
Snippet: Most abandoned forum, yet the darkest secrets of Nairaland are codedly stored here!!!

3. Just an Iota of Madness
Snippet: end time madness leads to end time prison, an iota of madness, a lot of days in kirikiri
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Horlorlardaey:
sir AbuMikey, please help me on this one too

1. Mary Death
Snippet: Revenge seems to have no end

2. Nairaland Closet of Secrets
Snippet: Most abandoned forum, yet the darkest secrets of Nairaland are codedly stored here!!!

3. Just an Iota of Madness
Snippet: end time madness leads to end time prison, an iota of madness, a lot of days in kirikiri

Bros, Its one design per person, others are paid for.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Galacious1:

Author: Galacious

Title: BanKING (the caps arrangement is very vital)

A story of banker that later became a king

Galacious1@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
OK

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Galacious1: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
AbuMikey:

OK
tanks bro. U forgot d case I mentioned. BanKING not THE BANKING

Nice design
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Nobody: 5:07am On Nov 17, 2016
This is amazing Abu. My favourite is the cover you designed for "The Last Dike" It's perfect! Well done
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by syndrum(m): 5:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Author; Bamide Abefe (G. F. C)
Title: We All have stories
Snipet : Just a celebration of life that goes on changing lives

Author; Bamidele Abefe (G.F.C)
Title: APOCALYPSE WITHIN
Snipet : When the thousand years are over, he will be released from prison and go out to deceive nations in four corner of the earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by AbuMikey(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Crasome:
This is amazing Abu. My favourite is the cover you designed for "The Last Dike"
It's perfect!
Well done

Thanks..

Err..Your first post on NL?
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2016
AbuMikey:

Thanks..
Err..Your first post on NL?
Lol. I didn't even realize that it is. I'm more of a silent observer.
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 19, 2018
I also Design Amazing Book Covers
Re: Drop A Comment And I Will Design A Book Cover: FREE. by Silver1996(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2018
title-kings
Author-Gtblinks oke aka silver1996(NL)
Concept-When disasters strike, when there is no where left to hide, when evil perpetrators are leaders, where greed, murder, great evil is the order of the day, only God can save one from total damnation

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Tour With A Ghost / Children Of Eden: A Novel - Ebook [kindle, PDF] By Joey Graceffa / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.