Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? (8694 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Towncrier247: 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2016
Falz and his 'bad guy' take a pic with some female fans. Is this why they call him the 'Bahd Guy'? lol.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/falz-and-his-bad-guy-take-pic-with-some.html

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Towncrier247: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by olasubomi007(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
Op
I'm not seeing anything
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
It was only respondin to stimuli na..
Na involuntary action.op,take yr time o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Towncrier247: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
olasubomi007:
Op
I'm not seeing anything
Maybe, it needs a microscope to be seen. Lol
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by saintfellow(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol i know the fair lady on the left.
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Smallb0b0(f): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2016
GBese DON happen.. Make I close eye oh.
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2016
olasubomi007:
Op
I'm not seeing anything

Seriously?

7 Likes

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Evakinqz: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2016
He had an erecti0n cheesy
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
Small package embarassed
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Erniehorla(f): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
he doesn't look like the real FALZ i knw, he looks odd without his SPECIAL GLASSES" grin. And about the drama between his thighs, i have nothing to say lipsrsealed*runs out*
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
That was a boil undecided
Those things can be painful

3 Likes

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
U can ask the vasline crew
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by ayesco202(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2016
Kileleyi?
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by vicstar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
back den he had no money
So he's dickk was disrespectful grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by sammy6(m): 12:56am On Sep 04, 2016
He have respond
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by ruggedadventure(m): 1:14am On Sep 04, 2016
d guy(dickson) is just answering d call of nature

Thaz all
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by okoro01: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2016
his manhood became thirsty.
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Rushmore(f): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2016
That bulge though.
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by olasubomi007(m): 8:33am On Sep 04, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Seriously?

I don't look below the beltbelt cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Sweetnik22(f): 8:58am On Sep 04, 2016
His hmmmmm d**k is.... .. grin
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Opistorincos(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2016
It's normal for guys to have bulges randomly, it doesn't necessarily mean its cos of those girls

1 Like

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by macfish101(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2016
In the words of patience Jonathan...... Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by PoeticJazco(m): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Falz the bad guy even your third leg has joined bad gang.

Mr Jaja of Opobo..

Mr Only God can judge me and not my father's chamber.

Barrister charge and bail.

So you are now advocating for dem girls through your center antenna

it's okay, it's okay, it's okay

4 Likes

Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by francisMKD(m): 11:30am On Sep 04, 2016
Those hands wey those girls put for him back....hnmmm....u sure say none of the hands enter him trouser ba....and by d way that him smile na fake!
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hmmm mm, c blokos
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by olumaxi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Kikikikikikiki.........Falz d baddest errection......choi
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by charijee(f): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol grin
"Oya stand at attention " cheesy
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
charijee:
Lol grin
"Oya stand at attention " cheesy

I just know say I go see you here!! grin grin
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by gudnex22(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
joystick can disgrace when you don't expecte.
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by Gladiator1: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
That's why he's a bahd guy
Re: Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? by charijee(f): 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I just know say I go see you here!! grin grin
Ha! ...so sombodi can nor talk on a thread again grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex In The Hospital / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Breast & Ass To Prove That Is Not Fake – Photos / Leave A Message For Someone Here Without Mentioning Their Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.