Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? (828 Views)

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ever Felt Guity After Calling It Quit? / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by showbobo(m): 4:31am On Oct 05, 2009
I am not poor neither am i rich(can basically afford anything i want) but i was at a club over the weekend and i felt like swallowing my tongue.Anyway,I dont want to go into much details.So guys,Have you ever been BUGA by anyone consciously or Not or has anyone ever spent money or done something in your presence that made you feel oppressed Throw It In Guys
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by omega25red(m): 5:04am On Oct 05, 2009
watching tv makes you feel oppressed. watching all those p diddy shows and crap would always make you feel oppressed
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2009
Its insecurity my brother we all feel oppressed if we see someone who is prettier/handsomer, richer etc. I guess its just human nature.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2009
Ha, before nko!

I live in my neighbourhood and I'm not Obasanjo's daughter. Na opression wan kill me oh!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by MissyB1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
I just remembered something. . . .Lemmie go remind ma Mum of it too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by whitelexi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
I only get oppressed when she looks me straight in the eyes. Her eyes bring goose pimples outta my skin, and if i've been bad i confess straight away. I always try to avoid her eyes but i feel them boring into my head when i'm not looking, she's got the most magnificent eyes wink
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by showbobo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 05, 2009
I actually went for a Yacht cruise sometime ago(15K for the 2hours cruise)then after the cruise i decided to see the manager and make enquiries if i could celebrate my birthday on their Yacht. . . . Guess how much the guy told me 2.5million Naira,the cruise would only be for 3hours, that they were gonna supply refreshments,music and all, I was like WTF!!!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by posakosa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
omega25red:

watching tv makes you feel oppressed. watching all those p diddy shows and crap would always make you feel oppressed

Well said!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by TheSeeker(m): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
When you want to live beyond your means, you're oppressed. Why would I want to feel oppressed when I don't know how your money was made? That's plain stupidity. I don't feel oppressed or intimidated because I rule my own world. cool
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by speachless(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
No ve never felt operessed b'cos i beleive i wil surely get mine if i want
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by iice(f): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
Never felt it. Every once in a while i happen to find myself in some rich or celebrity midst. Oppressed ogini werrin lol. We all fart. . .na beans? cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Felt Or Been Oppressed? by showbobo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2009
TheSeeker:

When you want to live beyond your means, you're oppressed. Why would I want to feel oppressed when I don't know how your money was made? That's plain stupidity. I don't feel oppressed or intimidated because I rule my own world. cool
Then I guess you've never rolled with 'em High and Mighty. . . Upgrade yaself. . Ti Omode Ba debi Eru, Eru ma baa. . .

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Advice! Plz Post Coments / How Do I Say I Am Sorry? / Gold Digging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.