Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6140849 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
uzzyke:

go to school you this little indian. who are you to talk about poverty, what is your GDP per capital? i wonder why they are measuring dick with you.

You are in dire need of help in both getting you out of extreme poverty status and ignorance.. is that what you call "farming"?....

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2018
emeka1101:

Are you nigerians naturally dumb or its intentional?

If size and population matters then why is Gambia , Togo and other smaller countries not the most developed in the world?
You guys are just dumb and it's sad.

Population is even an advantage so what are you talking about.

nigeria has the largest population in Africa.
You have large landmass size.
The largest oil producing country in Africa.

Yet over 80% of you guys are in abject poverty.

You lack common basic amenities etc.

What is more shameful than that?

About 99% of nigeria is underdeveloped.

You don't have anything in that country to be proud of.

nigeria is now the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

You are not even ashamed to compare yourselves to other ccountries.

Shameless pple
E don pain am well well hahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by emeka1101: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahahaha Oga calm down. No rush yourself, u don't even know what you're typing. Anyway i don't give a fvck about your convo. I still hail again Oga emeka! grin
A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.

What do you have there actually?

Creating figures to make them feel better ; that's the traits of you dumb nigerians though.

You don't have anything in that zoo and that's why nigerians are running to Ghana like rats.

There are over 5 million of you mumus here and your brothers and sisters can testify to it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
emeka1101:

A Ghanaian dog will even reject a free flight to nigeria.

What do you have there actually?

Creating figures to make them feel better ; that's the traits of you dumb nigerians though.

You don't have anything in that zoo and that's why nigerians are running to Ghana like rats.

There are over 5 million of you mumus here and your brothers and sisters can testify to it.
Prove it emeka, emeka i beg you in the name of God prove it that there are over 5 million Nigerians in Ghana just the way i prove mine. If it's true then i'll give up this arguement!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

You are in dire need of help in both getting you out of extreme poverty status and ignorance.. is that what you call "farming"?....
dounce!! you lack comprehension
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
uzzyke:

Allow that mumu to be abeg!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
Looking at Nigeria 18 banks, the only sector they seem to have reformed, profitability wise, it appears only zenith and Gt bank beat kenya top two banks KCB&Equity in profitability.18 banks serving 200m people mainly struggling against 45 banks serving 50m.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
uzzyke:

Continue living in utopia with your GDP per capita imaginations...the whole world refers to you as the capital of poverty of which is a fact.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2018
jaycent:
Oga emeka i hail? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

Continue living in utopia with your GDP per capita imaginations...the whole world refers to you as the capital of poverty of which is a fact.....
This one is still crying.See his eyes like those of a frog.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
emeka1101:

Are you nigerians naturally dumb or its intentional?

If size and population matters then why is Gambia , Togo and other smaller countries not the most developed in the world?
You guys are just dumb and it's sad.

Population is even an advantage so what are you talking about.

nigeria has the largest population in Africa.
You have large landmass size.
The largest oil producing country in Africa.

Yet over 80% of you guys are in abject poverty.

You lack common basic amenities etc.

What is more shameful than that?

About 99% of nigeria is underdeveloped.

You don't have anything in that country to be proud of.

nigeria is now the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world.

You are not even ashamed to compare yourselves to other ccountries.

Shameless pple
You call Nigeria underdevolop and yet 2 Nigeria cities are listed top 20 most develop and beautiful cities in Africa. But none of your cities are there. See how dumb and foolish you're.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
obaaderemi:
This one is still crying.See his eyes like those of a frog.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

Haha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
obaaderemi:
Last grunts of a dead pig. Those guys are already taking over your country.In fact, according to your brother, allexxo, some of you supposedly little Indians here are actually Nigerians. grin

They are taking over one bedsitter at a time, all 20 of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
gallivant:

Wow this is so amazing!! No wonder the "capital of poverty" is so jealous of Kenyans and Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

Wow this is so amazing!! No wonder the "capital of poverty" is so jealous of Kenyans and Ghanaians
Jealous of this rubbish you maasais are posting. Just smh for this mumu!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

Poverty capital of the world is a fallacy for morons to buy coming from those who don't wish us well. lt is impossible no matter how you look at it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
Kur17:

You've also forgotten those silly Tanzanians keeping their hate on Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Poverty capital of the world is a fallacy for morons to buy coming from those who don't wish us well. lt is impossible no matter how you look at it.

The fact remains Nigeria is the capital of extreme poverty in the whole world no matter what kind of silly excuses you might put across.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yobeezy:

You've also forgotten those silly Tanzanians keeping their hate on Kenya.
Yea and over 55million beggars from the laziest nation on the planet, they beg us and at the same moment they call us hungry... the real examples of shitheads

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yobeezy:

The fact remains Nigeria is the capital of extreme poverty in the whole world no matter what kind of silly excuses you might put across.
Think my friend, use your brain very well and you'll see it is not possible for Nigeria to be poorer than lndia or Kenya on the average. Same Western reports would quote Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa tomorrow and you'll start crying for no reason. l have lived in Nigeria almost all my life and l have been almost everywhere especially in the South, East and West, yes people are poor, but there are so many rich and average/ middle class people too, l know there's money in Nigeria and people spend big time, so there's nothing you can tell me.
l repeat, it is impossible for Nigeria to be so called poverty capital of the world, except you're just a troll, then l think l should stop replying you.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
I told u dont reply unless u have solved problems in ur backward and tribalist nation.but alas; u dont understand a thing.a typical kenyan! Your SGR is not complete.You need to do phase II and still u have to try reach Rwanda.(corruption wont allow u).LAPPSET u didnt complete.There is no major project which u have done.stop lying.What u did is few kilometres of SGR to nairobi and u bought old outdated ugly diesel locomotives! Whom r u fooling? YOU are not capable of colonising anybody.never.if u failed to do that in somalia how can u do to a mighty United Republic of Tanzania? Were will u get that intelligence from? A hungry nation with a weak army of yours! What a joke! We tanzanians have DONE IT..we occupied uganda for months! But u kenyan have failed to do even to a powerless somalia.You are nobodies.You need us more than we need u.We export more to SADC than to EAC.there are less hypocrites in SADC.If need be we might build a wall.we are tired with ur empty pride.ur tribalism is a complete turn off to us.Bestiality; hunger; flying toilets of kibera;high unemployment;slums;worshiping white men, these are what ur famous for.Now I tell u go solve these issues before u start thinking of typing a nosense again.Go help ur starving nation of kenya.

Why are you stressed about all of those projects. SGR will get to Kisumu before you finish the 1st phase of yours. Phase II is ≈ halfway done by now. Are you even halfway with the 1st phase of your "super modern electric SGR?" How is 485 KM of heavy rail from Mombasa to Nairobi 'few kilometres'? Petty animal! We never went to Somalia to colonize them, same case with Ethiopia and Uganda. We went there to protect our interests, both local and regional. For us namely security and,,,, tourism,,, which you were and still are largely benefiting from when Alshabaab attacked us, which partly explains your legendary reluctance to send troops there to help the Somali brethren in their struggle against terror. The only place you can send troops to is Congo, your musical brothers and partners in economic sluggardly. But our tourism is recovering, wont be too long before we regain our position. I can predict in the next three years.

On this matter of colonizing,, have you considered going to Uganda to topple Museveni who is currently in the process of killing Bobi Wine and anyone opposed to his lifetime rule? Why cant you use your army the same way you used it against Uganda before. Even for one day!! We want to see their Sukhois at work in DSM early one lazy morning. But then again, why should you when Museveni is simply offering a lifetime 'Elimination Methods' lesson to your president, the doctor himself, Magufuli? That would be, first and foremost irony, and secondly suicide by Sukhoi.

Its quite shocking you export that much to SADC as you say. There must be a lot of laggards in SADC for you to manage that. Of course you cant do the same in EAC where Kenya dominates in exports, not like we enjoy but, well, too bad! Must be Zambia, Lesotho, Malawi and Zimbabwe that you are exporting to. Anyway, sorry am just assuming you said the truth which I simply went with. Cant bother counter-checking cos its worthless. When you get time (argh ofcos you always have time!) give us a breakdown of what you export there. We could gain a cue and join SADC just to kick your expensive exports outta business. You know we do it at half your prices, and thats solely on what you manufacture let alone what you dont. Just in case you didnt know, you cant even exit the EAC and join SADC (as you seem to wish) so that we can move at a harmonious pace in our regional integration, which is kind of sad for us. Going by the words of your former president: I want to assure you esteemed members of Parliament that Tanzania will never quit EAC. Am guessing you'll have to wait for the geological split in the Rift to happen in a million years for you to utter these two honorable words: I Quit!

A Ugandan Newspaper summarized the below, pretty much why we the other East Africans have this habit of sidelining you folks viz the CoW (Coalition of the Willing). You can call it Ng'ombe in abbrev for cow in Swahili if it makes everything clearer.

The aim of my today’s address is on the EAC and Tanzania’s fate in it. I have decided to do that because there are so many questions among Tanzanians because of recent activities of the coalition of the willing without involving Tanzania. But even in these infrastructure projects there was no reason to sideline Tanzania. Because most of the projects were discussed in our summits meeting and Tanzania showed an interest in participating in them. In fact this whole issue of sidelining Tanzania is puzzling, I must admit, and Tanzania has every reason to ask what has happened. We met in April 28 in Arusha.
Two months later our friends meet again, alone, to discuss the same issues that we have deliberated and instructed the EAC Council of Ministers to start working on.
We have no problem with two issues
1. Use of national IDs as travel documents.

2. Common tourist visa. For we agreed that countries that are ready to implement the two issues should go ahead. Tanzania was not ready to adopt IDs as travel documents because it did not yet have national IDs. It is only now that we are in the processing of making the IDs.

And we are asking ourselves questions we can’t answer? Why are they sidelining us?
Is it that they hate me personally? Is this a conspiracy to push Tanzania out of the EAC? What is their motive? Why are they doing it to us?
Whenever they have been asked why they are sidelining Tanzania, they only keep saying that Tanzania will catch up later. I hear they call themselves the coalition of the willing. I wonder who is not willing.

Please look at point number 2. What in the Ujamaa world I knew Uganda didnt have these basic identifiers but they are understandable. But you?? Dont tell me you have been using folklore and memory to identify each other! In Kenya we are moving to Biometric IDs!!! You guys are quite seriously off the pace but we dont say! You are lucky time is limitless so you can keep this rat race moving till eternity. By the time you get to bio metric IDs and Passports, we will be using chips! No biggie!

Dont bother typing yet another "dont reply unless u have solved problems". We have to work with the first mover Mr. JobJob. I said it first so dont just copy me and repeat the same many times so that you now officially own my challenge. Be creative and come up with something intelligent at least once in the history of Bagamoyo. I cant be doing all the thinking for you. In case you are wondering why I typed a loooong post, its because I know you have nothing in between your two sloppy puppy ears. Your work is to move around forums, social media, Quora, Youtube, etc seeking for wisdom. And luckily you got it here!

Say cheers in Zanzibari dialect!!!
And tell Magufuli Kenyans have a habit of schooling Tanzanians everywhere,,,especially online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 17, 2018
rvp2018:
You one crazy Ujamaa and Undungu messed up dude. SGR is snaking it's way towards Uganda - we just completed Africa second longest underground tunnel - 5km tunnel. The MSA-Nairobi SGR is already on 8 cargo trains daily with 4 passenger trains. Ethiopia with their electric train are still on 1 train that occasionally stalls mid-way. Lapsset is on-going - LAMU port under construction - the road from LAMU to Garissa to Isiolo to Turkana and Moyale are under constructions. Resort cities are underway. The oil pipeline is being designed.

There is no way Ujamaa and Undungu TZ can compete with Kenya in nearly anything. Ergo your tourism only got better when Alshabbab were exporting their madness to Kenya but now we've sorted out that.

These folks have decided that finally because they got three Blue towers, BRT and Alshabaab messing our tourism that now we wont breathe especially because we have some of our own problems. Maskini akipata.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:51am On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha chaii. Lord have mercy, this boy has started taking that codein again. I was even busy reading the long note expecting to see if i can see the 200,000 Ghanaians that are living in Nigeria. All am seeing is, mr obinna move to Accra to do phone bussines, mrs silvia Ngozi move to Accra to sell shoes and Cloths for to 2 years. For pete's sake WTF is wrong with you. Ehn this chaly! grin
i wont feed your laziness
just pick google and download the OECD report
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2018
rvp2018:
We come to you forum, you come to our country in troops, squeeze yourselves, 10 to 20 in one room. Nigeria, TZ and DRC are the countries we cannot take seriously. Find us having issues with progressive nations like South Africa or Ghana...and you can say we have problems indeed.

blackboys:
are u talking about the nigeria guyz who live 20pple in a bedsitter.i know them.

And behold grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2018
what
jaycent:
Prove it emeka, emeka i beg you in the name of God prove it that there are over 5 million Nigerians in Ghana just the way i prove mine. If it's true then i'll give up this arguement!
wah did you prove
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 17, 2018
uzzyke:
what we do to alleviate poverty

Those machetes!!! Hopefully heads are still intact in that hood.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2018
jaycent:
Hahahahaha. I ask galli pig where is Tasha, he said. Tasha is busy washing his panty? grin

Even Obaboon is tired of your pinky ass now. Take a break
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania

Ghana can beat this! I think you can challenge them to a duel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.