Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6146384 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
kikuyu1:

TayserMahiri,you disappoint me,really! Facts are facts-did you read that link which btw was Ethiopian? Did you see the pics of those S Ethio Hamar people? Fyi,Kyukes are a hybrid of EVERYTHING,with much Kushite admixture!! They get those values from the sample population,maybe 100 or so which they extrapolate.A buddy in Brazil once told me he saw a family in Sao Paolo he'd have sworn were Kyukes-it wouldn't surprise me if there were remote Pacific Islanders looking like they should be in Kiambu.
Years ago and Ethio Jew told my mum the story of an ancient migration from Axum in Tigre,where til today we're known as KuyuKuyu,only by those in the know. Facts are facts-nobody is claiming anything! [b][/b] Incidentally,where do you suppose our food taboos,pork,fish,cloven hoof etc etc came from?

Please do not post misleading information there is no Ethiopian Jewish DNA In kikuyus what you have is Cushitic DNA from people who lived in the area occupied by kikuyus. The people who lived here were called dorobo or ndorobo which is a term used by maa peoples as a name for someone with no cattle. The ndorobo are an admixture of multiple groups and tribes. You will get nilote ndorobo and cushite ndorobo even pygmys were present in the greater mount Kenya region including coastal areas. The Kikuyu easily conquered this tribe by intermarriage and also by war they would kill off the men and take their women and children. Actually all bantu tribes in this area did this successfully until the maa were affected and reacted all tribes in this region feared the maa until the Kikuyu subdued them just before the arrival of the white man circa 1850-1870. This battle took place nearly everywhere where kikuyus have settled especially areas with maa names like nyeri, nyahururu and naivasha. Another major battle that took place was also in kiambu which literally translates to a place of screams.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 8:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Luos are 50 % Bantu? Never heard that one. Btw, aside from Kikuyu1, every other Kikuyu is a proud Bantu, the cushitic admixture notwithstanding. Dont confuse one guy's opinion with a whole community.

Luo are 50% bantu or even higher as it had actually been stated there are several groups the Luo have mixed with suba, Baganda, teso and most importantly luhya. Even the kalenjin are heavily mixed with bantu kisii and luhya that's where they learned farming they were pastrolists like the maa peoples until they intermarried with this groups. There is actually a kalenjin tribe in s.sudan and they are taller and darker than the Kenyan kalenjin and the they are purely pastrolists, same with luos. Actually in kenya and East Africa in general it is very hard to find a pure people many are mongrels with heavy mixtures of each other.
Fyi I'm Kikuyu and i did a DNA test by 23 and me
My results were
26% Somali
2% middle Eastern(Arab)
40% kenyan (bantu)
22% maasai (nilote)
10% west African (Liberian)

It is very interesting as how mixed Africans really are.
This nonsense of lost jewish tribes is purely and utterly rubbish and bullshit for lack of better words created by people all over Africa, kikuyu, maasai,igbo, lemba, fulani even Tutsi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kazikazi:
Who said learning swahili will give us innovative thinking? Dont mix up things.What we are doing here is to help africans have a sense of unity;we believe swahili will help to unify africans;to destroy tribalism;and after achieving the basics we will do the more complex issues.You cant look beyond if u cant see what is next to u.

If the language doesn't foster innovation then why bother? Swahili is a beautiful dialect but its a language of the poets, like Latin. It would be impossible and a waste of time convincing other Africans to learn it. Europe has many languages and they are very united and innovative. We speak same language and we can't stand each other, Somalis speak one language and can't stand each other etc. You are wasting time with silly ideas and will remain forever backward. No African will choose your language over theirs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kazikazi:
254 Mpo??

Ndio tupo! You need our approval? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
gallivant:

If the language doesn't foster innovation then why bother? Europe has many languages and they are very united and innovative. We speak same language and we can't stand each other, Somalis speak one language and can't stand each other etc. You are wasting time with silly ideas and will remain forever backward. No African will choose your language over theirs.
You call others backward while u starve to death in kenya.You call us backward while a port of mombasa is about to been taken by china because of ur poor gov.You call us backward while u come to learn from us.You call us backward while u kill each other because of tribalism.You call us backward while we have zero tribalism though we have more tribes than u(127 tribes in Tanzania.you have42).You call us backward while our economy grows faster than u.who is backward? Did starvation gone out of kenya? Can u feed urselves now? Poor kiberan..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2018
Kazikazi:
You call others backward while u starve to death in kenya.You call us backward while a port of mombasa is about to been taken by china because of ur poor gov.You call us backward while u come to learn from us.You call us backward while u kill each other because of tribalism.You call us backward while we have zero tribalism though we have more tribes than u(127 tribes in Tanzania.you have42).You call us backward while our economy grows faster than u.who is backward? Did starvation gone out of kenya? Can u feed urselves now? Poor kiberan..

Indeed, if you believe learning Swahili will unite Africa, and usher in economic growth then you are beyond backward. Honestly I doubt Yorubas, Zulus and Somalis will drop their language to learn Swahili. I also doubt you are that united when you are killing your albino population for rituals. Charity begins at home. Keep your uniting language in Tanzania.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2018
Nairobi, literally translates to "a place of cool waters" in the Maa dialect.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:48am On Sep 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:56am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:00am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:23am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57am On Sep 25, 2018

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:29am On Sep 25, 2018
Youre about correct.The first people in kenya were aboriginal khoisan who spoke click sounds like you find in south africa.The next wave of migration was proto cushites and kalenjin about 2000yrs ago...just before the arrival of christianity in northern.They were agro pastoral.Pure nomadism hadnt been invented.Mainly growing eulisine millet and keeping zebus.They assimilated the aboriginals..learnt honey culture from them.Kenya for next 1000yrs was to remain somalis, borana,kalenjin and aboriginals.The next wave of immigrants were bantus moving from TZ northwards and eastward from Uganda hacking thro forest that were mainly home for dorobos for honey and hunting with newly discovered iron tool and turning them into farmlands.Other tribes around bantu quickly learnt by assimilating bantu iron smith how to forge iron.The maasai and related ateker grp with new spears in next 200yrs would spear their way from south sudan to the tip of Malawi sending everyone scampering.They meet their match from ngonis..also spearing their way northwards.The maasai would remain kenya top dogs with largest population..land stretching from mt elgon to few kilometers from mombasa for next 500yrs plus..until late 19th century when after disastrous civil war ..neigbouring tribes started kicking them.Luos arrived about 500yrs ago with Suba checking very recently.
kevomtaani:

Please do not post misleading information there is no Ethiopian Jewish DNA In kikuyus what you have is Cushitic DNA from people who lived in the area occupied by kikuyus. The people who lived here were called dorobo or ndorobo which is a term used by maa peoples as a name for someone with no cattle. The ndorobo are an admixture of multiple groups and tribes. You will get nilote ndorobo and cushite ndorobo even pygmys were present in the greater mount Kenya region including coastal areas. The Kikuyu easily conquered this tribe by intermarriage and also by war they would kill off the men and take their women and children. Actually all bantu tribes in this area did this successfully until the maa were affected and reacted all tribes in this region feared the maa until the Kikuyu subdued them just before the arrival of the white man circa 1850-1870. This battle took place nearly everywhere where kikuyus have settled especially areas with maa names like nyeri, nyahururu and naivasha. Another major battle that took place was also in kiambu which literally translates to a place of screams.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:37am On Sep 25, 2018
Remember what happened when Nigeria tried to host a continental competition? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:38am On Sep 25, 2018
Chess-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
Chess competition in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
KICC Motorshow - Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2018
KICC Motorshow pictorial-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
K1 Klubhouse-Outings in Nairobi Kenya can be the best!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2018
Rossyln Riviera-Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2018
kevomtaani:

[b]Please do not post misleading information there is no Ethiopian Jewish DNA In kikuyus what you have is Cushitic DNA from people who lived in the area occupied by kikuyus. [/b]The people who lived here were called dorobo or ndorobo which is a term used by maa peoples as a name for someone with no cattle. The ndorobo are an admixture of multiple groups and tribes. You will get nilote ndorobo and cushite ndorobo even pygmys were present in the greater mount Kenya region including coastal areas. The Kikuyu easily conquered this tribe by intermarriage and also by war they would kill off the men and take their women and children. Actually all bantu tribes in this area did this successfully until the maa were affected and reacted all tribes in this region feared the maa until the Kikuyu subdued them just before the arrival of the white man circa 1850-1870. This battle took place nearly everywhere where kikuyus have settled especially areas with maa names like nyeri, nyahururu and naivasha. Another major battle that took place was also in kiambu which literally translates to a place of screams.

There was a a migration from N Ethio,specifically Axum in the 1200s when a war broke out between Q Yudits' Jewish forces who invaded the Christian Zagwe forces. The story goes the survivors migrated here with the scrolls (managi)which were hidden on Mt. Kenya. Also there is a path on the north face of the mountain called the Abyssianian way,njera ya Baci.
I gave evidence of S Ethio Omotic,the related Hamer and Arbore I posted not Oromo or Kushite DNA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2018
kevomtaani:

Luo are 50% bantu or even higher as it had actually been stated there are several groups the Luo have mixed with suba, Baganda, teso and most importantly luhya. Even the kalenjin are heavily mixed with bantu kisii and luhya that's where they learned farming they were pastrolists like the maa peoples until they intermarried with this groups. There is actually a kalenjin tribe in s.sudan and they are taller and darker than the Kenyan kalenjin and the they are purely pastrolists, same with luos. Actually in kenya and East Africa in general it is very hard to find a pure people many are mongrels with heavy mixtures of each other.
Fyi I'm Kikuyu and i did a DNA test by 23 and me
My results were
26% Somali
2% middle Eastern(Arab)
40% kenyan (bantu)
22% maasai (nilote)
10% west African (Liberian)

It is very interesting as how mixed Africans really are.
This nonsense of lost jewish tribes is purely and utterly rubbish and bullshit for lack of better words created by people all over Africa, kikuyu, maasai,igbo, lemba, fulani even Tutsi.

I've been saying that for the longest! But when I do ,"I'm claiming Somali,"lol!

The truth is the Original Israelites were E, W and possibly C Africans. The problem starts when some of us MISIDENTIFY with the present Israeli impostors who btw share 40 first names with the Ghanaian Ga Adangbe people.

Here are some Ga-Dangmes names and their Hebrew equivalents
Ga-Dangmes Names Hebrew Names

1. Aryeh Aryeh
2 Afra Ofra
3. Otto Yishai
4. Aryelle Aryelle
5. Ofei Ofer
6 Ada Ada
7 Tema Tema
8 Nunu Nun
9 Dodoo Dodo
10 Ashi Ashi
11 Dangme Dan
12. Anan Anan
13. Ga Gad
14. Abe Avraham (Abraham)
15 Sachar (Saka) Sachar
16. Dode (Dodi) Dodi
17. Kadi Kadi
18. Nerle Nerli
19 Ayah Ayah (female)
20 Ayaa Aya (male)
21. Adama Adam
22. Nete Natanel
23. Achimota Achimot
24. Nungua Nun
25. Amaa Amal
26 Abeka Afeka
27 Omanye Omen
28. Aku Akuv
29 Aye Ayelet
30. Shorme Shor
31 Nate Natan
32. Tago Taga
33. Gama Gamal
34 Achi Achi
35 Ashitey Ashi
36.Sabra Sabra
37.Adon Adon
38.Gali Gali
39 Gai
40 Ade Adel
41.Amaa Amal
42.Aryelle Aryelle
http://www.ghanadot.com/Review.mensah.gahebrew.032111.html

Tbh,I don't blame them-its the BS we internalised beginning in Sunday school about white Chosenites,saints,prophets,etc etc especially strong in an ex settler colony like Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
Everyone wants to be a jew.I'd pay for not becoming one!
kikuyu2:

There was a a migration from N Ethio,specifically Axum in the 1200s when a war broke out between Q Yudits' Jewish forces who invaded the Christian Zagwe forces. The story goes the survivors migrated here with the scrolls (managi)which were hidden on Mt. Kenya. Also there is a path on the north face of the mountain called the Abyssianian way,njera ya Baci.
I gave evidence of S Ethio Omotic,the related Hamer and Arbore I posted not Oromo or Kushite DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
FAKE HISTORY.All bantus migrated from Cameroon as yam producing farmers settling in areas with lots of rain and speaking the same language..which later split into current modern bantu language.Of course they intermarried and assimilated along the way but major stock of kikuyu is a close cousin of Yoruba and Igbo of Nigeria.The dna of language, crops, animal and people tell their story.Pick kikuyu yam or arrow root and do a dna...and it takes your back to Cameroon.The cushitic blood is so minimal its had no real influence on present kikuyus who remain as bantu as any.Maa and Kalenjin are at most half cushitic half nilotic.
kikuyu2:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
rvp2018:
FAKE HISTORY.All bantus migrated from Cameroon as yam producing farmers settling in areas with lots of rain and speaking the same language..which later split into current modern bantu language.Of course they intermarried and assimilated along the way but major stock of kikuyu is a close cousin of Yoruba and Igbo of Nigeria.The dna of language, crops, animal and people tell their story.Pick kikuyu yam or arrow root and do a dna...and it takes your back to Cameroon.The cushitic blood is so minimal its had no real influence on present kikuyus who remain as bantu as any.Maa and Kalenjin are at most half cushitic half nilotic.

Rvp2018,I've all along insisted Kyukes are a hybrid including Omotic,bantu and Kushite. I showed the link showing our Hamer and Arbore cousins and kevomtaani gave his own personal DNA match showing Bantu,Somali and Maasai,in that order. The story of human history is never as tidy as linguistic,cultural or ethnic affiliations would have us believe:especially that Cameroon migration story.
Fyi,the first Sumerians are known to have used bantu pre fixes 4000 years ago-were we all in the Cameroonian jungle at this time,really?

It demonstrates that Sumerian was genetically related to the Niger-Congo languages of West Africa..... This volume concentrates on the skeletal reports produced by physical anthropologists which showed that the Sumerians, Akkadians and Babylonians were a predominantly Black people. It utilises techniques used by the FBI to show the racial affinity of skeletal remains. This is CSI level of proof! This
https://worldhistoryandanthropology..com/2014/02/what-race-were-ancient-persians-part-7.html

I've always known you to insist on sources. These are mine-simple convince me otherwise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kevomtaani: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2018
kikuyu2:

Absolute balderdash.

I have clearly broken down how we got the cushitic influence in our DNA this is not only specific for Kikuyu but also kamba taita meru embu and very many other bantu tribes in Tanzania, Congo, Rwanda and Burundi all of this is because there were already existing cushitic groups living there already. This nonsense of a lost tribe that has ancient scrolls is plain stupid this is what Europeans used to trick tutsi lemba and many other groups including the fulani to separate them from forming unions with other tribes and made it easy to conquer . In Africa many groups existed before the bantu expansion, cushites, nilotes and pygmys were present in e.Africa and s.Africa we are simply mixed people any other historical shit should be treated with the contempt that it deserves

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2018
kevomtaani:

Absolute balderdash.

I have clearly broken down how we got the cushitic influence in our DNA this is not only specific for Kikuyu but also kamba taita meru embu and very many other bantu tribes in Tanzania, Congo, Rwanda and Burundi all of this is because there were already existing cushitic groups living there already. This nonsense of a lost tribe that has ancient scrolls is plain stupid this is what Europeans used to trick tutsi lemba and many other groups including the fulani to separate them from forming unions with other tribes and made it easy to conquer . In Africa many groups existed before the bantu expansion, cushites, nilotes and pygmys were present in e.Africa and s.Africa we are simply mixed people any other historical shit should be treated with the contempt that it deserves

Err..no. Like I told rvp2018,our history isn't as black as white as people like to insist. I've been doing this research for a while and while the Scrolls story is likely a myth (maybe not) there was a migration from those regions to Mt. Kenya.
Here's John Brown,chief of the Hopi Indians,explaining how those Scrolls are in Mt.Kenya way back in 1986-WHY??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5tidVkq3dw

Don't dismiss new info so quickly-fact is stranger than fiction!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:50am On Sep 26, 2018
Niger congo are closely related to nilo saharan and afro asiatic...but we are talking many thousands years...and all humans are also related
kikuyu1:

Rvp2018,I've all along insisted Kyukes are a hybrid including Omotic,bantu and Kushite. I showed the link showing our Hamer and Arbore cousins and kevomtaani gave his own personal DNA match showing Bantu,Somali and Maasai,in that order. The story of human history is never as tidy as linguistic,cultural or ethnic affiliations would have us believe:especially that Cameroon migration story.
Fyi,the first Sumerians are known to have used bantu pre fixes 4000 years ago-were we all in the Cameroonian jungle at this time,really?

https://worldhistoryandanthropology..com/2014/02/what-race-were-ancient-persians-part-7.html

I've always known you to insist on sources. These are mine-simple convince me otherwise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2018
ABSOLUTELY
kevomtaani:

Absolute balderdash.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:39am On Sep 26, 2018
rvp2018:
ABSOLUTELY

No. This Congo migration is a myth to separate us from our real history in Ancient Egypt,Nubia,Kush,Meroe and Napata. Kikuyus like and other Bantu speakers were present there and in the Middle East. Btw,the Chinese themselves have admitted the first Chinese dynasty,the Shang came from Egypt directly around 5000 years ago,not a slow overland migration. This info is now MSM.

He also cited several ancient Chinese classics, at one point quoting historian Sima Qian’s description of the topography of the Xia empire — traditionally regarded as China’s founding dynasty, dating from 2070 to 1600 B.C. “Northwards the stream is divided and becomes the nine rivers,” wrote Sima Qian in his first century historiography, the Records of the Grand Historian. “Reunited, it forms the opposing river and flows into the sea.”

[b]In other words, “the stream” in question wasn’t China’s famed Yellow River, which flows from west to east. “There is only one major river in the world which flows northwards. Which one is it?” the professor asked. “The Nile,” [/b]someone replied. Sun then showed a map of the famed Egyptian river and its delta — with nine of its distributaries flowing into the Mediterranean. This author, a researcher at the same institute, watched as audience members broke into smiles and murmurs, intrigued that these ancient Chinese texts seemed to better agree with the geography of Egypt than that of China
[url]
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/02/did-chinese-civilization-come-from-ancient-egypt-archeological-debate-at-heart-of-china-national-identity/[/url]
These were Niger Congo speakers who influenced the earliest Chinese,dialect,Qiang aka Mianchi with an African tonal system.

Niggas could go to China but waited another 2000 years to walk out of Cameroon via the impassable Congo forest to populate Africa? REALLY?

IIRC,Gallivant and mtis are both Kaos-tell us if you have any Congo migration myth in your history. I'll be back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Looks like we've completely dominated the Nigerians here.What a joke of a country!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Jonraid:
Looks like we've completely dominated the Nigerians here.What a joke of a country!

And their Tanzanian bitches as well. A real joke indeed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) (2250) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.