Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6119126 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
Last year we grew by 7.1%. Is that a slow growth? You grew less than that.You are starving in kenya but yet you call others least developed.You are killing each other because of tribalism yet you call others are backward..mmmh that is not a norm.Its backwardness.primitive.
Dont be crazy of middle income story.Most institutions placed countries with GDP per capita of 1026$ and above as middle income.Tanzania it have achieved that in 2018.just wait for official announcement.remember last year we were at 1024$.Not a big deal.
Your theory of running a huge chunk of our economy is a joke.Most of Tz GDP comes from agriculture,Tourism and mining.kenyan companies are in retail;finance mostly.
Poverty? Ho ho ho..Your dying of hunger! You have the biggest slums;unemployement is high,until this day you are waiting for food aid.China gave you last month.You are poor,save for only few political elites .

The only products Tanzania produces are food crops, you end selling totally all of them to Kenya, reasons why WFP has put you in top ten most mulnourished people and you're here yapping about Kenya

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kur17:

The only products Tanzania produces are food crops, you end selling totally all of them to Kenya, reasons why WFP has put you in top ten most mulnourished people and you're here yapping about Kenya
Sometime I feel as if I am talking with a kid here.Now answer me..are these not the pipes you bought from Tanzania? Is this foodstuff?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
What is this?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
What is this again?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
What is this?
Like i said you are something else..please try to understand the map (or just pretend )

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
@Kazikazi Incase you did not see this undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kazikazi:
Sometime I feel as if I am talking with a kid here.Now answer me..are these not the pipes you bought from Tanzania? Is this foodstuff?

Pipes?? Wivu itakuuwa ww
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
ednited:

Correct me if am saying the wrong thing. Let's at least make this thread a good one by not rushing to debate on every silly thing.

So making the thread a good one is playing by your rules? Madam, this is not your granny's website. Why not be honest and say you want the thread to move in such a way to accommodate Ethiopia. And why are you silent when the Tanzanian idiot is posting exactly what you dont want and quick to point a finger at me? Why dont you intoxicate him with your wisdom? The thread will continue the way it always has, without your regulation. Bite that! Mod wannabe!

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2018
It's an imperial hangover type of disease, it will take time for them to to take it in. I mean, in all fairness how can you call Sellassie a revolutionary? Nkrumah yes, with all due respect. Let's call a spade a spade; the facts speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:49am On Oct 22, 2018
Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Philemon Rono is the Champion of the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, October 20th, 2018

https://runningmagazine.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/IMG_7992-1024x768.jpg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2018
TayserMahiri:

So making the thread a good one is playing by your rules? Madam, this is not your granny's website.

Why not be honest and say you want the thread to move in such a way to accommodate Ethiopia.

Bite that! Mod wannabe!

wonderful choice of words again.

And accommodate Ethiopia? please show me a place where I kept posting pictures about Ethiopia with out being asked. Please please please!KaziKazi even asked me last time but I didn't post any. Does the picture of African leaders look like Ethiopia?

Was my quotes, like 'You guys gotta agree, by the way let's talk about Ethiopia'?

I have been struggling for African unity on Nairaland since day 1, not because I wanted attention but only because that is what I go for.

This ain't my granny website but I am still trying to do a good thing. At least am trying to do that, but what are you doing? Rather than saying that, you could've been siding with me

BUT I AINT SAYING BITE THAT OR OTHER WONDERFUL WORDS YOU USE HERE. IT'D BE A PERFECT CHILDISH CONVERSATION

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

wonderful choice of words again.

And accommodate Ethiopia? please show me a place where I kept posting pictures about Ethiopia with out being asked. Please please please!KaziKazi even asked me last time but I didn't post any. Does the picture of African leaders look like Ethiopia?

Was my quotes, like 'You guys gotta agree, by the way let's talk about Ethiopia'?

I have been struggling for African unity on Nairaland since day 1, not because I wanted attention but only because that is what I go for.

This ain't my granny website but I am still trying to do a good thing. At least am trying to do that, but what are you doing? Rather than saying that, you could've been siding with me

BUT I AINT SAYING BITE THAT OR OTHER WONDERFUL WORDS YOU USE HERE. IT'D BE A PERFECT CHILDISH CONVERSATION

We won't allow you to dictate or sway this thread to suit your interest, ...you may start a topic about Ethiopia and we're going to contribute according to how you present it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
gallivant:
Nairobi

Woow that's the future men, about 16floors to go!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

We won't allow you to dictate or sway this thread to suit your interest, ...you may start a topic about Ethiopia and we're going to contribute according to how you present it.

Well, am so sorry for ruining this thread.

I AM SORRY TO ALL KENYANS, TANZANIANS, NIGERIANS, GHANIANS ETC. . . for comming here

I am so sorry I was here blowing things up

Am not being sarcastic, I am really serious. It will never happen again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
ednited:

Well, am so sorry for ruining this thread.

I AM SORRY TO ALL KENYANS, TANZANIANS, NIGERIANS, GHANIANS ETC. . . for comming here

I am so sorry I was here blowing things up

Am not being sarcastic, I am really serious. It will never happen again

Beautiful lady; these kenyans wont understand you.I have tried it.It ddnt work.Remember I said you will sweat blood.I know them.Your intelligence and wisdom is too great for a kenyan to digest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Woow that's the future men, about 16floors to go!!
Who owns it? Go help ur fellow kiberan.stop being crazy of chinesse wealth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:
Who owns it? Go help ur fellow kiberan.stop being crazy of chinesse wealth

What else can this kind of reasoning be described other than a brain of a primitive jealous villager

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

You are angry because Ethiopian lady loves Tz.Take this advise: go to look for a lady in south sudan.those are your class.by the way.. they just look like kenyans! Kwi kwi kwi kwi...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2018
mtisTheQubit:
@Kazikazi Incase you did not see this undecided
We are not talking of malnourishment but "kenyans who are starving to death". You are dying of hunger! Full stop.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2018
About time the entire world should move quick to recognize Tanzania and Ethiopia as East African Giants.I have been fed stories about how this two economies will dwarf Kenya but I'm yet to see it honestly! Have heard enough of this comedy gold already! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:54am On Oct 22, 2018
The only country in Africa that comes close to Kenya's ego in Africa is Nigeria and maybe Ghana and SA.Where are the Nigerians here? I remember we used to discuss serious stuff here! Methinks they have thrown in the towel!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

Mwenzangu,come srowry! Hold your fire on the Habesha mresh;she's not the enemy and never was-you too,TayserMahiri.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Jonraid:
About time the entire world should move quick to recognize Tanzania and Ethiopia as East African Giants.I have been fed stories about how this two economies will dwarf Kenya but I'm yet to see it honestly! Have heard enough of this comedy gold already! grin grin grin
Mind you; Ethiopia and Tanzania are the fastest growing economies in East africa.FYI once we complete our gas LNG plant;Tanzania will be growing at about 15% per annum.we wil be like singapore.swallow that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:30am On Oct 22, 2018
kikuyu1:

Mwenzangu,come srowry! Hold your fire on the Habesha mresh;she's not the enemy and never was-you too,TayserMahiri.
Its too late.she have chosen Tz.You go try south sudanesse ladies.kkkkkk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2018
LNG to sell to who? Uganda smiley. You see if it wasn't for your short-sight all-consuming hatred against Kenya - you'd be making money from selling your LNG to Kenya...but never mind...we will simply skip you and import directly from Mozambique.
Kazikazi:
Mind you; Ethiopia and Tanzania are the fastest growing economies in East africa.FYI once we complete our gas LNG plant;Tanzania will be growing at about 15% per annum.we wil be like singapore.swallow that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2018
Kazikazi:

With your normal pace of doing things, when will this ever be completed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ethiopia's (110 million people) and Tanzania's (60 million people) . Something tells me that the population of this two countries is a time bomb waiting to explode. They'll soon be like Nigeria!
rvp2018:
LNG to sell to who? Uganda smiley. You see if it wasn't for your short-sight all-consuming hatred against Kenya - you'd be making money from selling your LNG to Kenya...but never mind...we will simply skip you and import directly from Mozambique.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
And Kenya's growth will have stagnated? Mind the gap!
Kazikazi:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

He's really trying hard to win that Ethiopian girl. Dude could literally wipe her ass right now if given the opportunity. Beta men can be so desperate and clueless when it comes to women. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kur17:

U dont understand us.we could have rushed it but we realised it wasnt the best contract us.or we could have gone for a floating LNG's but also there is alot of chances of corruption in those type of plant.So we decided to go for inland LNG.it will cost 30bn$ just for construction alone.inland LNG takes longer to construct

(1) (2) (3) ... (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) (2276) (2277) (2278) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.