Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6135089 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
tlann:
you are mad ??!!! which arable land whites in kenya live in laikipia google the climate of laikipia arabs in the kenyan coast are kenyans so what are talking about i told you know nothing about Kenya are you okay ??!! which somalis somalis are among the poorest tribe in kenya kikuyus dominate nairobi if you want a good example of being dominated it is you south africa dominates your economy and they kill your brothers in s.a and you can do nothing about it and who owns eko atlantic i told you stop removing a speck from your brother's eye while you have a log in your eye anyway it is not my fault nigeria is not racial diverse in Kenya we have cushites ( oromo somali borana gabra) bantus ( kikuyu luhya kisii kamba meru embu mijikenda pokomo etc ) nilotes ( luo kalenjin turkana etc) arabs at the coast are kenyans so as indians if you want indians go kisumu they are plenty
South Africa does not dominate Nigerian economy. Yes they have MTN, shop rite, DsTV but I wouldn't call that "domination". If MTN should leave Nigerian market today, others will fill in their spot.

MTN needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs MTN, not an idle boast.

DsTV unwittingly promotes nollywood and Nigerian music, When DsTV came to Nigerian market, 70%pct of their content was South African until we protest, now Nigerian channels dominate DsTV because they have to cater for one of their largest market.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Why then do Kenyans sing many of their songs in English? Why do they also write in English among themselves online in their social network space?
***** Even, northern Nigerians use more of Hausa online amongst themselves compared to how much you guys use swahili.
that is just social media in the streets and neighbourhoods swahili rules
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Single pic of what. Tatu City
resend the first ones they now showing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Single pic of what.
Tatu City

None of your pictures are showing. Try reducing the number and post them in smaller batches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
tlann:
tz used Swahili for everything once even in schools all subjects were thought in Swahili it is recently that they changed the trend kenya used English as official language and Swahili as national language tz used Swahili only
If you doesn't know a thing just shut up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Single pic of what.
Tatu City

Show infrastructure like roads and canals built. Eko Atlantic has already planted 200k trees.with more to be planted Only few cities world over has more

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Tatu city when completed will look like this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

South Africa does not dominate Nigerian economy. Yes they have MTN, shop rite, DsTV but I wouldn't call that "domination". If MTN should leave Nigerian market today, others will fill in their spot.

MTN needs Nigeria more than Nigeria needs MTN, not an idle boast.

DsTV unwittingly promotes nollywood and Nigerian music, When DsTV came to Nigerian market, 70%pct of their content was South African until we protest, now Nigerian channels dominate DsTV because they have to cater for one of their largest market.
okay but if don't know something ask stop making ignorant remarks here and do you know why south africa struggles to set foot in kenya and hits a jackpot in nigera
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kazikazi:

Kenyans are very ignorant
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

Stop showing renders Biko
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kazikazi:
okay educate me then
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
We don't need canals in Nairobi. And Tatu city already had million of trees - it was coffee estates smiley. We have 4 planned cities - leave alone many GATED communities around Nairobi. TATU, Northland, Konza and RiverSide(new one by Cyton).
darfay:

Show infrastructure like roads and canals built. Eko Atlantic has already planted 200k trees.with more to be planted Only few cities world over has more
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
this is what centenary city will look like after completion next

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
We don't need canals in Nairobi. And Tatu city already had million of trees - it was coffee estates smiley. We have 4 planned cities - leave alone many GATED communities around Nairobi. TATU, Northland, Konza and RiverSide(new one by Cyton).

Show us pictures of what's on ground already
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
tlann:
okay but if don't know something ask stop making ignorant remarks here and do you know why south africa struggles to set foot in kenya and hits a jackpot in nigera
South Africa always finds it hard go break into the Kenyan market, can you tell me why, genuinely curious not bashing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
this is what centenary city would look like and unlike konza city work is in progress next

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

Work has already commenced on Lagos planned cities

Orange island and periwinkle islands

Status land reclamation

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
More on Tatu Progress- Horizontal infrastructure.

Companies already at Tatu Industrial park.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pictures of progress - otherwise anybody can draw a render. We have seen Eko City and it's very slow progress. Tatu after the court cases - has had like 2yrs - and you can see progress.

They are already two schools operating, several companies are already setting up and few residents are moving in. BIG difference.

PROVERBZ:
this is what centenary city would look like and unlike konza city work is in progress next
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

bro truly I want to see this pictures resend them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Send me your bank account details so I can wire these amazing pictures to you shocked
PROVERBZ:
bro truly I want to see this pictures resend them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Send me your bank account details so I can wire these amazing pictures to you shocked
yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

South Africa always finds it hard go break into the Kenyan market, can you tell me why, genuinely curious not bashing.
it is simple we are more competive why would a Kenyan shop in shoprite while there is tuskys our retail market is second only to south Africa shoprite tried but ended up selling it is branches to nakumatt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:

Again your pictures are not showing. Send in smaller batches
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Next Up KONZA TECHNOPOLIS - This GOV funded technology city - the Silicon Sahara. This will be 25Kms square city.

Horizontal infrastructure and Project Tower ongoing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2018
Move to Kenya. That is why Yahoo boys are here. Our INTERNET SPEED are best in MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA. Even better than isreal smiley And that is very true.
darfay:

Again your pictures are not showing. Send in smaller batches

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Not even close. I took you through nearly 15 BUSINESS DISTRICTS that do not appear in that picture and you went MIA. That picture captures Upperhill & Westlands business district only. It doesn't include our postcard CBD. It doesn't capture the other nearly 15 business districts. It doesn't capture residential estates. It doesn't capture industrial area.
grin grin grin Why not 2000 CBD ? , the only developed areas of Nairobi are a stones throw from each other unlike Nigeria which has development spread across all areas ... grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Next Up KONZA TECHNOPOLIS - This GOV funded technology city - the Silicon Sahara.

Horizontal infrastructure and Project Tower ongoing.

@bolded is why that project is moving at snail pace, eko, orange, centenary, enyimnba, periwinkle are all PRIVATELY funded. If Kenyan govt should wash it's hands off that project, it will move faster. (my opinion)
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Maybe because of snake island - I mean oceans - and water smiley - and bridges. Those are lame excuses. We have 15 business districts.
68816419:

grin grin grin Why not 2000 CBD ? , the only developed areas of Nairobi are a stones throw from each other unlike Nigeria which has development spread across all areas ... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Move to Kenya. That is why Yahoo boys are here. Our INTERNET SPEED are best in MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA. Even better than isreal smiley And that is very true.

Stop changing topic. Your tatu of a farm is a joke

Picture below

If you look well you will see dusty bungalows by the tiny dusty roads. The shortest building in EAC would be 15 floors. You think we are joking here

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2018
Konza City Office tower is nearing completion.
[img]http://www.jamiiforums.com/attachments/4yrsomt-jpg.357602/[/img]

Ibrahimanis:

@bolded is why that project is moving at snail pace, eko, orange, centenary, enyimnba, periwinkle are all PRIVATELY funded. If Kenyan govt should wash it's hands off that project, it will move faster. (my opinion)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Once again, I'm telling you using the fact that a Nigerian woman won Miss World to claim Nigerian women are desired is just stupid. They don't even focus on beauty in that thing - see, a transgender woman is on course to win Miss Universe, does that make transgenders the most desired women on earth? Ethiopia has never won Miss world, can you honestly look me in the face and say Nigeria has more beautiful women than Ethiopia?

Those are not my opinions, those are the opinions of the average Kenyan man towards Nigeria women. Trust me, I'm not saying this for the sake of arguing.

I don't know which picture posting contest you're talking about and u don't know how you decide you won either but based on how you guys argue here I have an idea. grin forgiveness for example comes here with this skyscraper battle every other time and all the time we post him more skyscrapers from Nairobi than Lagos but everytime he claims victory.

Kenyan women don't come in the same shape either, that's common sense. But on average, Nigerian women have wide shoulders and wide faces.

Lupita has an awesome figure. Google her and Yemi Alade and compare, the only thing she lacks is boobies. Lupita isn't even desired for her shape here in Kenya, she's just average in that department. Google people like Sarah Hassan, Corazon Kwamboka, Huddah Monroe, Grace Msalame et al and see.

Well, I can only speak for East Africans and specifically Kenyans. Maybe you can tell me why other West Africans don't want you. All I know, in Kenya,
1. When a man desires a woman who's more beautiful than the average Kenyan, he looks to Ethiopia and Eritrea.

2. When he wants a woman that's similar to a Kenyan in looks department but more submissive and less materialistic, he looks to Uganda and Tanzania.

3. When he's the lazy type who wants a woman to finance his lifestyle, he looks for an older white woman.

Generally, East African men have nothing to desire about a Nigerian woman

I can't speak for you but most East African men don't desire West African women either.......and considering it's the man that makes the move, I think this is more about lacking opportunity on the side of the Nigerian woman. I may be wrong though.

Below is a picture of Lupita Nyong'o who apparently according to you has no hourglass figure. Compare her to Alade or Tiwa Savage.
Tanzania's ladies are more beautiful than Kenyans! If you disagree I can bring a proof.We are not in a same league!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2664) (2665) (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.