Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2669) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6144031 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Kazikazi:
Most Tanzanians speak Swahili from childhood.For many Tanzanians including myself,Swahili is our mother tongue.Its in our veins.

While for a Kenyan dude,He speaks his mother tongue(a tribal one) then he learns Swahili at a later stage.A result? A heavy and unattractive Swahili.

I always feel Kenyans don't have a real national language.When they speak English,it doesn't sound smooth.Most of them whom I met they struggle on pronunciation. Although they write it properly.
When it come to Swahili they do struggle still.When I meet with most Kenyans,they can't understand Swahili very well.

But again,we can't say Kenyans shouldn't try to speak a better Swahili.I think its good if they learn more. But I am surprised when they claim to know swahili,the only exception is for some guys of coastal Kenya.

Now this is a true swahili speaker talking !
I wish I could re-like this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlCNsPN91s0

***** This song above and many other Tanzanian songs make me feel like I could melt into spoken Tanzanian Swahili sometimes. Damn!
***** Now Kenyans will start attacking me when I say I don't find them attractive compared to Tanzanian men.
Cc NairobiWalker cheesy

Sometimes Tanzanian men sing almost as if they are women. I don't understand how they do it. They sound Indian (the best way I can put it). And this becomes so so romantic.
In fact, I hereby declare Tanzanian swahili the official romantic language/dialect of Africa grin

~~~~ You know, this is why at a time I felt Tanzanians were the true owners of swahili. Just like Hausa language, we the 2nd language speakers of Hausa think we speak fluent and good hausa, not until we meet with native hausa speakers (to them, we don't know how to speak Hausa) grin

You are also correct. I find Kenyan english heavily unattractive and heavily intonated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
They don't exist. Project is dead. There is no Buhari tower. Just proposals.
they started work November when its substantial enough the pictures will flood internet they don't build all this to abandone a project

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Same way you guys rub the western based poverty rates on our face and deny same western based GDP sources.
It takes 2 to Tango afterall.
***** Besides when you talk about people being extremely poor in Nigeria, that poverty is overwhelmingly rural northern Nigeria, so it can never come into relationship on how must urban Nigerian men live their lifestyles of spoiling women.

~~~~ Westerners say anyone who cannot spend 2 dollars a day is extremely poor. In Nigeria, that is about #750. Less than that amount of money can get someone nutritious 3 squire meals in Northern Nigeria. That's why they call these people extremely poor, but this same people are well fed and very healthy. Shouldn't extremely poor people be sickly, hopeless & starving ?? You yourself, do some reasoning on this. Remove the sake of arguing and judge it with common sense.

Imagine you comparing Europeans who have a very different working government and history with Igbos, WHILE I was comparing my people and Igbos who are under the same government and share a common history and heritage.
**** What you could have done is compare people from Advanced nations who spoil their women and those who don't.
Nowenuse is so right afterall when he said Kenyans lack good use of analogies. Sometimes the analogies you guys bring just makes one shakes her head.

~~~ Igbos have a very materialistic society that pushes them to work harder and that is why they may be richer on average than the other Nigerians, nothing else.

Ask any Nigerian and even the Igbos themselves, they will agree with you that Igbos marry at a later age than anyone else. I even heard that in some parts of Igbo land, you must build a house in your village before marriage, whereas in some other Nigerian tribes you can even get married in your father's house as a man grin

>>>> There is no other difference between Igbos and others Nigerians. I wish you could point it out.
You guys just wanna argue everything including our own cultures and lifestyles over here undecided

Well, I can't argue this anymore cos I don't know anything about Nigerians living in Kenya and how they live their lives. Until I witness first hand, then I will judge.
***** However, I can't take your biased views any seriously.

I don't really support materialism. However I don't support absolute non-materialism. I prefer a balance between both, cos I have seen the pros and cons of both.
***** Have you wondered why 99% of the people's names you see disgracing Nigeria outside Nigeria are Southern Nigerians? At same time an amazing percentage of those making Nigeria proud outside are same Southern Nigerians?
Some may think illiteracy of northern Nigerians is the cause, but that is largely untrue because we in the middlebelt are just as educated as the South. Materialism is the answer.... If you still think it's not, then pls I look forward to you to tell me the reason for the discrepancy.

Hahahaha, didn't I tell you? Arguing with people like NairobiWalker, you just have to be patient to do a lot of educating.

And yes you can't be more correct about the culture of materialism in Nigeria.

I am from the middlebelt but have grown in the South amongst Igbos and others and have also imbibed their ways, and to be sincere when I go back to Jos, I find my own people too sluggish and laid back for my own liking.

They seem not to be very ambitious and the women seem to be cheaper than Southern women.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Pre world war 11 era, people only saw potentials in China due to their population, but if you talk of technological advancement or politics or anything else, then you are very wrong! Some decades ago, China had so much poverty like Africa today and they weren't a force to reckon with on the world level in any way. Their Japanese neighbours treated them as rags and subhumans.
**** China took the world unaware after the Mao revolution. Don't try me on history, this is my field. How China brought 800 million people out of poverty within a few decades is still a shock to the western world.
China had poverty, it still has poverty, but it was well run. A sane economist could tell it was a superpower in the making. Look at Nigeria, that country is run like a dumpsite. You've been the biggest producer of oil in Africa for over 50 years now, what do you have to show for it? Thinking Nigeria could ever be a superpower is just stupid. Maybe in 2000 years which I doubt if Nigeria will exist as a country - maybe we might have Africa as a country. grin.

Trust me, the feeling is mutual. I used to see Kenya as a country's development to question Nigeria's current state, till I discovered the superficial and fake nature of Kenya's development. This makes me feel Nigeria is really trying.

Unfortunately statistics say otherwise. grin We are not the ones claiming to be a superpower anyway.

Bro, we Africans are truly hard working. We just have a very corrupt and anti-people's government system.
If you tell me East Asians are hardworking, I believe you, not present day westernerns. Present day westernerns are just very smart and very privileged to reap off the exploits and spoils their parents accumulated.
Trust me we are not. I used to think so too. Have you been to Europe? Africans are busy but we are not productive. In European companies, you see work being done, you see deadlines being met. In Africa, too much staff doing the same thing and nothing seems to be moving. In offices, people spend more time online like you're doing than working. This is the reason I left office and went to work in the field. You know why Europe pays high salaries? Because when they employ you, the make sure you're productive. African companies have too many workers whose input you don't see. You'll see an African so busy but his productivity is very low.

****** I don't know about Kenyans, but Nigerians who perform average here outcompete westernerns in their various fields of endeavours in their countries.
Every Nigerian who arrives the west end up making great wealth within a period of time.
So where are the results?

I remember you telling me Kenyans never critique Kenya. Interestingly since then you've been praising Nigeria even when it's obvious that you suck. You claim you perform, where are the results? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker can't find finer girls in Kenya. It's ok, we understand.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
kikuyu1:

Srsly,where the actual eff do you get these assertions?? The average rural Kikuyu has his own eggs,milk,pork and veggies while he sells the excess! Fyi,a lot of these small holders are actually comfortably middle class.

Can people survive on only eggs, milk, pork and veggies?

***** In Northern Nigeria, people have from Corn, Beans, Potatoes, Rice, Tomatos, Onions, Guinea corns, Millet, Sugar cane and many many other things hence they have very little need to buy anything food related.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
All this talk on women is really tiring. Words like beautiful, handsome, ugly, are relative. What you call beauty I call ugly, what I call ugly you call beautiful. Just let it go.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Now this is a true swahili speaker talking !
I wish I could re-like this post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlCNsPN91s0

***** This song above and many other Tanzanian songs make me feel like I could melt into spoken Tanzanian Swahili sometimes. Damn!
***** Now Kenyans will start attacking me when I say I don't find them attractive compared to Tanzanian men.
Cc NairobiWalker cheesy

Sometimes Tanzanian men sing almost as if they are women. I don't understand how they do it. They sound Indian (the best way I can put it). And this becomes so so romantic.
In fact, I hereby declare Tanzanian swahili the official romantic language/dialect of Africa grin

~~~~ You know, this is why at a time I felt Tanzanians were the true owners of swahili. Just like Hausa language, we the 2nd language speakers of Hausa think we speak fluent and good hausa, not until we meet with native hausa speakers (to them, we don't know how to speak Hausa) grin

You are also correct. I find Kenyan english heavily unattractive and heavily intonated.

Wow, I also like this song too.

It's good that I'm not the only one noticing these things.
West Africans already smell the hypocrisy of Kenyans as regards Tanzania from far away in spite of the lies they tell.

In spite of the lies Kenyans tell us, now here is Kazikazi telling us the truth that most Kenyans cannot really speak fluent and standard swahili.. They just speak rubbish... When you watch a Tanzanian music or movie or anything, you can see how much they flow effortlessly and melodiously with their swahili.

Tanzania is just the appeal of East Africa. Nothing else interests me in East Africa beside Tanzania and maybe Rwanda.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:
All this talk on women is really tiring. Words like beautiful, handsome, ugly, are relative. What you call beauty I call ugly, what I call ugly you call beautiful. Just let it go.
you are right beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder nobody is ugly that is an insult

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

***** In Northern Nigeria, people have from Corn, Beans, Potatoes, Rice, Tomatos, Onions, Guinea corns, Millet, Sugar cane and many many other things hence they have very little need to buy anything food related.
you are not smart are you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

No East African or even Southern or Central African nation has a lingua franca dominant in it's country that isn't the native language of the ethnic majority. (except Horn African nations like Ethiopia).
Swahili is native to Africa.

**** Widely used lingua francas have never been an African thing throughout history, not especially East and Southern Africa where there was no wide travelling and trade amongst the local tribes (not until the Arabs arrived at the coasts).

~~~ So, believing an African language lingua franca would have emerged besides Swahili which would have had as much influence as Swahili is nothing but wishful thinking.

Why are you arguing over an alternate timeline? grin Swahili happened, you can't unhappen it. Sorry siz.grin

Empires are another reason besides trade for the spread of lingua francas and we all know East Africa (outside horn africa) never had any empires or widely propagated cultures.

Buganda, Wanga, Busoga etc were empires.

**** So, you guys should continually be grateful to the Arabs for giving you and helping you mobilize the best thing you could ever be proud of grin
Why should we be grateful to them? We traded with them. We both benefited. Why should we be grateful?

Hausa incorporated Arabic words into their language because of islam. They did it through the Koran and not through Arab contact. The original Hausa words for every arabic used word in Hausa language are still intact and also used. Otherwise, We never had contact with Arabs.
What are you even saying now? Swahili too incorporated Arabic words due to Islam. In fact most Arabic words in Kiswahili are about religion.

***** I'm not trying to discredit swahili, just trying to point out the hypocrisy of you guys trying to discredit Nigerian pidgin while you take pride in Swahili which would never have existed without the Arabs who helped you create and mobilize the language among yourselves.
Of course you are. Nobody in their right mind can compare Swahili to Pidgin. Hausa, yes, makes sense but pidgin, No. Pidgin is simply corrupted English. It would be a whole different thing if Hausa or Igbo borrowed words from English.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
This is the silliest thing i have ever read
genieluv:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
Nowenuse:

Hahahaha, didn't I tell you? Arguing with people like NairobiWalker, you just have to be patient to do a lot of educating.

And yes you can't be more correct about the culture of materialism in Nigeria.

I am from the middlebelt but have grown in the South amongst Igbos and others and have also imbibed their ways, and to be sincere when I go back to Jos, I find my own people too sluggish and laid back for my own liking.

They seem not to be very ambitious and the women seem to be cheaper than Southern women.

I will not tolerate you calling our women cheap! We aren't as materialistic as Southern women doesn't make us cheap in any way.
***** It's not that people here are not ambitious, they just tend to have a culture of contentment. The average person from Kaduna for instance is okay with the normal civil service life with a nice appartment and a car.
However, the life here is gradually changing and young people are now becoming more ambitious.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
naijalander:
NairobiWalker can't find finer girls in Kenya. It's ok, we understand.

I already responded, I'm waiting for the next. It's you who posted Chidimna and went missing.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Why are you avoiding to post the body though? grin grin Scared of loosing? Anyway, here goes Kenya.

B!tch nigga pick someone who's not using makeup
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
naijalander:

B!tch nigga pick someone who's not using makeup

I posted a girl on the beach and you're talking about make-up? Makeup on the beach? Meanwhile you've posted a photo of Chidimna on full make-up. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker:

I posted a girl on the beach and you're talking about make-up? Makeup on the beach? Meanwhile you've posted a photo of Chidimna on full make-up. grin grin

She's not wearing make up on the left pic. Jeez, that was deliberate. When was the last time you saw Victoria Kimani or Vera Sidika without makeup?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
naijalander:

She's not wearing make up on the left pic. Jeez, that was deliberate. When was the last time you saw Victoria Kimani or Vera Sidika without makeup?

.....and see how she looks. grin

Who talked about Vera? I posted a photo of a woman on the beach, you're talking about make-up. Makeup on the beach?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

I use the language, dressing and funny enough skin tones.
**** I've watched quite enough Ethiopian musics to be able to tell the difference in the language and traditional attires.

••••• I discovered that Tigrays tend to be lightest in skin tone on average, perhaps buttressing their greater semitic mixture. Amharas tend to be lighter than Oromos but not as light as Tigray.
Oromos look closer to other Africans compared to Amharas or Tigrays.

>>>> Somalis look quite different. I can hardly mistake them for Habeshas, but i could mistake them for Oromos.

Very correct. You know us very well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
I burst into laughter when of all the people dumb tanzanian and a nigerian say we dont speak fluent english

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ibrahimanis:

DsTV unwittingly promotes nollywood and Nigerian music, When DsTV came to Nigerian market, 70%pct of their content was South African until we protest, now Nigerian channels dominate DsTV because they have to cater for one of their largest market.

Not true. DSTV has regional channels. Most of your content is limited to West Africa. Go ask EbonyLife TV (big flop in Southern & East Africa),they were sent packing bck to 9ja. I suspect same will happen with this new NTA. Most definitely worst News channel on the planet.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Who said it does? I was simply explaining to you why a single Miss world doesn't make Nigeria the beauty capital of Africa.

There's no downplaying, it's just that you guys overdo it like it's never-seen achievement. See you're comparing her to Mandela now. grin. It's just stupid.

Agbani Darego's achievement is one in a million. Till date, only one other black African woman winning the miss universe more than a decade later has achieved that.
****** I am comparing Agbani and Mandela is the sense that they both broke a 'jinx'. They blazed a trail. I am not comparing both of them in the real sense of it. That of Mandela was really only felt in South Africa however that of Agbani was felt by hundreds of millions of Black women all over the world, from Africa to America to the Caribbean.

You shouldn't talk about it if you don't.
Says the same person who wanted to claim that all of Ethiopia are cushitic, ignoring the tremendous semetic mix in the pool.

They're very few in number. I told you Cushites population in Ethiopia is in the range of 98%
Yes they are few but not as few as 2%.
You said 98% earlier and now that you were exposed, you changed to a more subtly 'range of 98%'. grin
You guys just think you are smart when you aren't!

Oromos are also equally beautiful and so are Somalis so what's your point?

When I look at BBC documentaries about Kano, I see ordinary looking people. Nothing special. I don't know why you're making a big deal about them.

Stop narrowing down just to make Nigeria look good. The average Ethiopian woman is way more beautiful than the average Nigerian woman.

Most African countries have those flavors, it just happens that Nigerian flavor has nothing on the East African flavour. (Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Burundi) and the Horn flavour (Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea.

I am not narrowing down! Horn African women have the faces just like Northern Nigerian women, but they don't have the bodies like other Nigerian women !
~~~~ There are about a hundred million northern Nigerian women, same population as all of Ethiopia. How then is that narrowing down? If 50% of a people is not close to the average definition of those people, then I wonder what is!

***** East Africa alone cannot match Nigeria in diversity of women! (Only East Africa and Horn Africa combined will do the trick!)
Because, We have tens of millions of Nigerian women with great bodies just as we also have tens of millions of those with that amazing face!
Horn African women do not have Bantu features and East African women have far fewer cushitic women faces to compare our 50 million northern Nigerian women.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
TMKsouth:

Not true. DSTV has regional channels. Most of your content is limited to West Africa. Go ask EbonyLife TV (big flop in Southern & East Africa),they were sent packing bck to 9ja. I suspect same will happen with this new NTA. Most definitely worst News channel on the planet.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Troy404:
I burst into laughter when of all the people dumb tanzanian and a nigerian say we dont speak fluent english

The same Kenyans that said it is "don't ran your mouth" instead "don't run your mouth"

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
TMKsouth:

Oga shut up

Almost all the African magic channels are showing Nigerian contents

What about ROK TV and co

Almost all the African music channel are showing Nigerian content

The African fashion channel nko spice TV

Ps Nobody watches Nta here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

Agbani Darego's achievement is one in a million. Till date, only one other black African woman winning the miss universe more than a decade later has achieved that.
****** I am comparing Agbani and Mandela is the sense that they both broke a 'jinx'. They blazed a trail. I am not comparing both of them in the real sense of it. That of Mandela was really only felt in South Africa however that of Agbani was felt by hundreds of millions of Black women all over the world, from Africa to America to the Caribbean.

You're making a fool of yourself. I even won't respond to that.

Says the same person who wanted to claim that all of Ethiopia are cushitic, ignoring the tremendous semetic mix in the pool.

Yes they are few but not as few as 2%.
You said 98% earlier and now that you were exposed, you changed to a more subtly 'range of 98%'. grin
You guys just think you are smart when you aren't!
You can really misuse the word expose, what exactly did you expose here? You thought a half of Ethiopia don't have the Ethiopian look

I am not narrowing down! Horn African women have the faces just like Northern Nigerian women, but they don't have the bodies like other Nigerian women !
~~~~ There are about a hundred million northern Nigerian women, same population as all of Ethiopia. How then is that narrowing down? If 50% of a people is not close to the average definition of those people, then I wonder what is!

***** East Africa alone cannot match Nigeria in diversity of women! (Only East Africa and Horn Africa combined will do the trick!)
You seem not to understand diversity when you divide your country into two and think that's diversity. grin

Because, We have tens of millions of Nigerian women with great bodies just as we also have tens of millions of those with that amazing face![quote] .....and hundreds of millions with awful bodies.
[quote]
Horn African women do not have Bantu features and East African women have far fewer cushitic women faces to compare our 50 million northern Nigerian women.

Fortunately for us, we don't have to depend on the Cushite gene to have a pool of beautiful women. When I was talking about hourglass figures, I wasn't talking about cushites. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2018
TMKsouth:

you said not true and at the same time admit that Nigerian channels are there in eastern and Southern Africa but were sent packing and another Nigerian channel (NTA) replaces it.

Agreed. Even in Nigeria here, NTA is a laughing stock.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
genieluv:

And who said a transgender cannot look beautiful? There are men who look naturally more beautiful than women and there are ugly looking women who get a surgery and look more beautiful afterwards.
****** So, I don't see how being a transgender disqualifies beauty for being a criteria for pageants.

Nigerians talk about Agbani Darego because she was a trailblazer. It's just like saying Americans shouldn't talk about Obama or South Africans should talk about Mandela.
**** The world never imagined a black woman would be considered beautiful. She broke a barrier in the minds of hundreds of millions of Black women all over the world, making them know they could feel beautiful too smiley, after Centuries of colonization and slavery had made generations of Black women including yours and my mothers mothers feel inferior before western women on beauty levels.
You don't just try to downplay a great feat like this on the grounds of your personal insecurities/jealousy.

No, I don't, why don't you educate me? Smh grin

This is not true. Are you trying to say all the Nilotic tribes of Ethiopia dominating Gambela, Benishangul-Gumuz and parts of Southern people and nationalities regions are just 2 million people?
~~~ Even if we go by your assertions, are we going to act as if the great semitic mix by pre-islamic Yemeni arabs never happened in Northern Ethiopia, to the extent that Amharas and Tigrays have been speaking a semitic language?
See who is asking me if I know the meaning of Habesha grin
Habeshas (Amharas, Tigrays etc) on average have 25- 30% Arab blood (proven by various DNA tests).

grin Can you tell us the minorities we pick when doing comparisons? There are about 100 million Southern Nigerians and 100 million northern Nigerians, who then are the minorities we pick ? grin
***** There are more than 40 million Hausa-fulani women in Nigeria, then you add the Shuwa arabs. Then add other northerners who look like them and those who do not look like them but have mixed with them and now look like them.

>>>>> I thought you wanted to say yes 'Habesha women are prettier than Nigerian hausa-fulani and other northern women', then watch me as I bombard this thread with pictures as I challenge you to a picture contest.

¤¤¤¤ Nigeria is the spice of Africa. We have every flavour of women. You want the real thick African woman?Yoruba and other southern/central women are there to give you a run! You want the Arab looking kind of round faces? Hausa-fulani and other northern/central women are there. grin

No,its not Arab blood! They're among other Africans who are the Original Arabs. The white ARABS came much much later and thus share certain haplogroups!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
Troy404:
This is the silliest thing i have ever read

Even for this thread its silly which is hugely unflattering!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
darfay:

Oga shut up

Almost all the African magic channels are showing Nigerian contents

What about ROK TV and co

Almost all the African music channel are showing Nigerian content

The African fashion channel nko spice TV

Ps Nobody watches Nta here

ROK & Spice also sitting precariously.

Their only saviour will be the 1 million Nigerians refugee-ing in SA. (Millions more throughout the continent). NIGERIA: net exporter of refugees & economic migrants).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
rvp20183:
Actually if we include our political class - the list of black billionaires would be so long. Maybe Sani Abacha stole that much - but Kenyattas have had 25yrs and Moi's 24yrs of stealing. Their list of wealth is so long - in nearly all sectors - in so many countries - we need so many pages here.

They cannot be listed by forbes because their wealth is stained by corrupt allegations. These are real wealth - no paper wealth in valuation at stock exchanges.

1) Mama Ngina Kenyatta - Arguably one of richest woman in earth - I don't think Dangote can smell the wealth of kenyattas.

2) Daniel Moi - similarly Dangote cannot smell the wealth of Mois.
Who is Moi Daniel?
Do you know the worth of Dangote?
Truly you guys are clowns.
You can keep consoling yourself but it does not change the fact that very few folks hear about that poor Moi Daniel unlike Dangote, the richest black man on earth and Nigerian billionaire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2666) (2667) (2668) (2669) (2670) (2671) (2672) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.