Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,748 members, 7,806,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6134447 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Yobeezy:

Kenya without oil or any mineral resources has a better functioning system than the joker nation in West Africa which hosts the world's poverty capital.
Now if we had oil and other economic propelling minerals,where do you think we would be at now?

Oil barons are building your economy with oil money. Liar. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 16, 2018
genieluv:

Judge yourself from your speech if the manner and tone with which you are writing is one in which an enlightened and reasonable person should write.

jini, everything I wrote was enlightened and reasonable. The tone was mean, but thats exactly what I intended. Nothing out of line grin

***** I know I displayed some form of bigotry in opinions times back and if you were here when I re-joined this thread, I apologized for those. I also made it clear that this was the reason I left nairaland as a whole for more than 14 months.

Apology accepted baby! The only problem is you came back to NL knowing full well NL itself (and the folks inside) cannot change. So you're back to the same BS you ran away from. More like backsliding. If you really meant it, that you wanna be that nice morally upright cute chic you wouldnt have come back. The reason you came back is because you couldnt resist the temptation to be yourself. But all of us love bad gyals so you welcome. Please keep spoiling us.

However, can you please show me one statement I made where I denied the existence of dark skinned Nigerians? Failure for you to do that should be a shame to you, showing how you try to force words into people's mouth in an utter display of behaviours which reeks childishness and absurdity.

Bad gyal, please dont talk to me like this. Its December! I'll go back and dig it out for you tho I'd really prefer not to, as you have claimed, and I concur, that with NL's influence, you became bigoted, but now with the apology, we bury the hatchet. Somiseh, lets forgiveness and forget.

>>>>> If I can remember clearly from the past, all I asserted were facts that Nigerians dress better than Kenyans and Nigerians have more light-skinned people than Kenyans and yeah! the fact that what Kenyans deem as normal dark skinned people were regarded as extremely dark skinned people here in Nigeria.

Lets first agree that Nigeria has more people than Kenya, so by default, anything that involves people, you have the absolute numbers. When we talk of the share tho, I dont think you have a bigger share. If you doubt, just look at a satellite image of Nigeria at night. You folks look dark even from above. Even good Lord knows.

Hell yeah, I still stand by these words. Just that I may no longer be interested in highlighting these points anymore cos they may make me tow a path of seemingly bigoted expressions which I do not wish to embark on. Thanks smiley

You can even sit on the words. Its not just seemingly bigoted. Its pure Nigerian bigotry. In fact its a sign of internalized inferiority complex. If you want to know how foolish you sound, ask a Nigerian living in Kenya who between KE and Naija, from mere observation, has a bigger share of light skinned people. Dont let our athletes or footballers fool you. They are representative of a small portion of the population. And yes we deem extremely dark people as normal. We have the same set of eyes as everyone in the planet and we know color codes quite well. We are just not into this game of skin color amongst ourselves. Hopefully you dont infect us. Let all the black people in the goddamn planet be comfortable in their skin.

Thanks jini cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness, had to mention you in the above post. How are you? grin

I truly like your nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 16, 2018
So the Nigerian football boys (under 16) were thrashed by Kenya's boys in the final and guess what happened folks? The Nigerian boys started behaving how yall Nigerians behave here. Crying like babies, faking victim and then asking for hugs. So typical.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:06am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:
So the Nigerian football boys (under 16) were thrashed by Kenya's boys in the final and guess what happened folks? The Nigerian boys started behaving how yall Nigerians behave here. Crying like babies, faking victim and then asking for hugs. So typical.
Go sleep jor. E no dey taya yhu?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:
Hakuna matata is a old Swahili.we can say is unrefined Swahili.Kenyans use the phrase a lot.In Tz,we mostly say " Hakuna shida" or Hakuna Shari or Hakuna noma or Hakuna taabu.

Nobody cares what Tanzanians say. All your phrases mean nada! Kenyans used one phrase "Hakuna Matata" in the 19th century and the world got hooked. And there's a few more words we used that got the entire world hooked like Jambo!

Dont steal 'noma', thats Kenyan slang. You can keep shari, taabu and shida.

Basically, Tanzanians speak sweet, while Kenyans speak famous.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Nigeria has won the under 17 World Cup 5x. more than any other nation in this world, you don't c us making noise about it. While you won't let us rest because of an ordinary inter house sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:

For ordinary inter house sport o wey dem win o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
Dude! I wouldn't give you the attention that you crave for, arguing with you is like talking to a mentally deranged folk. I am sorry! This might be the last time I will ever acknowledge that you are a human being, by replying any of your senseless posts.
Quoting me would be a dissipation time because I will no longer dignify a sub-human by replying his nonsensical posts. Take note!
I will advise you to avoid that hungry idiot? Someone that has suffered alot? He has suffered in Kenya and he see say go no go for am? He travel come Nigera? He suffered again and went back to Kenya and Name himself sufferNsmilling? Someone that has suffered sotay he nearly committed suicide grin that is why he still has that hate on Nigera/ Nigeran because nobody gave him job to work in Nigera grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Kazikazi:

While for a Kenyan dude,He speaks his mother tongue(a tribal one) then he learns Swahili at a later stage.A result? A heavy and unattractive Swahili.

The point is not to speak sweet swahili but to maintain your indigenous languages and cultures. There's nothing to be proud of not being able to speak your mother tongue fluently but bragging about speaking sweet swahili. That tells you that Kenyan society is very much 'normal' and still rooted to its indigenous culture. Basically, though the colonists succeeded in Englishizing us, they got limited success in killing our languages. Now, our Swahili is self-inflicted by design. In your case, you went to the extent of killing indigenous languages in favor of Swahili. I still wonder what you were smoking.

The typical Kenyan speaks a sweet attractive mother tongue, somehow standard Swahili and a good level of english. The exception are the coastal people who speak sweet Swahili, no mother tongue, and english and of course most urban dwellers speak Swahili (sheng) and english due to limited opportunities of meeting their tribefolks.

Lemmi put it this way, Tanzanians are lost in this sea of forceful Swahilization by their govt. They were/are forced to abandon their sweet native languages (you being a case in point) in favor of a language that grew on the back of trade; trade that killed lots of people in slave raids and other dreadful scenarios. All this for what? Uniformity

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:39am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

You are just lying here or you show with a verifiable facts that your fallacious statements are true. grin
Abeg free that girl? She knows nothing about music?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:42am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

How come they get recognised internationally?
Hahahaha the thing tire me oo? I repeat? None of their artist can stand any Nigera Artise when it comes to popularity? Na Wizkid, or Davido, or Tekno, or psqaure, or runtown, Dbanj, wande cool, etc they are even many to mention? All of them are more popular than any South Africa Artise grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:43am On Dec 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Lies. grin
Hahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:46am On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
I will advise you to avoid that hungry idiot? Someone that has suffered alot? He has suffered in Kenya and he see say go no go for am? He travel come Nigera? He suffered again and went back to Kenya and Name himself sufferNsmilling? Someone that has suffered sotay he nearly committed suicide grin that is why he still has that hate on Nigera/ Nigeran because nobody gave him job to work in Nigera grin
The hungry miserable slowpoke is an attention craving whoreson. I have resolved never to ever reply the riffraff again. Sure a demented creature must be treated like a piece of trash and dumped where he belongs, I implore all the Nigerians on this thread to ignore him.
It's a sheer debasement and waste of time to engage the pygmy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:46am On Dec 16, 2018
darfay:

Nigeria has won the under 17 World Cup 5x. more than any other nation in this world, you don't c us making noise about it. While you won't let us rest because of an ordinary inter house sport
Buahahahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:

Are you asleep?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:48am On Dec 16, 2018
darfay:

For ordinary inter house sport o wey dem win o
I dey tel you, dem do like say na worldcup them qualify for grin grin Kenyans are fantastic entertainers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 16, 2018
darfay:

I said your boys were crying and acting up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:50am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
The hungry miserable slowpoke is an attention craving whoreson. I have resolved never to ever reply the riffraff again. Sure a demented creature must be treated like a piece of trash and dumped where he belongs, I implore all the Nigerians on this thread to ignore him.
It's a sheer debasement and waste of time to engage the pygmy.

I have ignore that idiot since 6 months ago? Have you ever seen me replied the idiot again? Me quote that idiot, I dey craze ne grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:52am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

Are you asleep?
why u go wait for me to sleep before you sleep? No be Kenyatalk be this abegi. Pack oneside jor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
why u go wait for me to sleep before you sleep? No be Kenyatalk be this abegi. Pack oneside jor.

I.D.I.O.T
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2018
jaycent:
I have ignore that idiot since 6 months ago? Have you ever seen me replied the idiot again? Me quote that idiot, I dey craze ne grin
Please help me beg others to follow suit. I stopped replying the slowpoke when I noticed his daftness until today when he quoted me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 1:54am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

I.D.I.O.T
MAD MAN plus Bastard grin
Na your father be I.D.I.O.T. see how madness dey worry you sotey night don reach u no gree sleep. Ah no sure say you well so cuz no sensible man go enter another person house go dey find trouble for midnight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
MAD MAN plus Bastard grin

grin grin grin

This why me sleep late

KenyaNights

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
Ah no sure say you well so cuz no sensible man go enter another person house go dey find trouble for midnight.

Its early morning here, if I understood your piglish well grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 2:02am On Dec 16, 2018
TayserMahiri:

grin grin grin

This why me sleep late

KenyaNights
Good for you. No dey disturb my sleep jor. It's 2 am here so dey your lane make I find sleep.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:03am On Dec 16, 2018
darfay:

You make excuses in sports like tradition! Oh, we don't do rugby like whites, marathons are for poor people, cricket is for Indians, Africans don't have to swim etc. Just accept it, you SUCK and live your 50 years in peace with yourself. That's the principled thing to do. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2018
gallivant:

You make excuses in sports like tradition! Oh, we don't do rugby like whites, marathons are for poor people, cricket is for Indians, Africans don't have to swim etc. Just accept it, you SUCK and live your 50 years in peace with yourself. That's the principled thing to do.
Who cares?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:05am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
Who cares?

Winners oga, winners. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2018
4kDdullard:
Good for you. No dey disturb my sleep jor. It's 2 am here so dey your lane make I find sleep.

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 4kDdullard: 2:08am On Dec 16, 2018
gallivant:

Winners oga, winners. cool
see as u dey masturbate over street competition, if e come be world cup wey u qualify naim be said u go commit suicide grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 2:57am On Dec 16, 2018
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=73863837]

Mandela is the most famous person to ever come out of Africa, you think we wouldn't milk his name for the betterment of our country? You must be high grin. It's[b][/b] not our problem that your country has not been able to come up with a proper scam that doesn't hurt anyone[b][/b] grin. We made it a custom for any famous celebrity including politicians to come and touch Mandelas hand for a fee whenever they are experiencing problems; at home , work or about to lose elections or fame grin grin grin grin grin. [/b]Now that he is dead, we have created a platform for them to come and sing for his corpse [b] grin grin, while willingly luring their fans here to come and touch his statue grin grin.

DAMN. This is the funniest thing I've heard ALL YEAR! Bravo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) (2721) (2722) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.