Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6137422 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Ho ho ho ho ho....
Azam TV is a Tanzanian company.It is a pay TV which has presence in your Kenya,Malawi,Uganda,Zimbabwe,etc

Star TV isn't a Kenyan company. Its chinese.Zuku TV is exiting Kenyan market.

You don't have a cable TV which can compare with Tanzanian Azam TV.Can you prove me wrong?

Just keep on lying.Tanzania has companies outside of Tanzania. We have entered south africa.
A look at Azam TV studios...

Hahaha you're always a lowlife dimwit,you're bragging with TV stations??seriously..
You think Kenya doesn't have?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
grin scvm sucking low life grin How is it the fault of Ghanaians that Shitnigeria, the self-acclaimed giANT grin of Africa is a certified sh1thole? Nigerians are only good at killing each other grin grin grin

Oga! Go and rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

In your dreams because our government doesn't tolerate illegal immigrants and fraudsters shocked

And please stop reporting me to your groups

I don't even use facebook

I am not on your facebook group

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

So all their business outside Zoogeria are struggling and they're dreaming of domination? He'll even within Nigeria their businesses are doing bad considering their GDP has shrunk by a half in 5 years. grin
They dominate in they dreams while they economy is bleeding why cant they dominate they economy first b4 dreaming of venturing out
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
jaycent:
Yopeez or whatever you call your name? You think I won't found out grin darfay come and see this idiot oo grin

Yes that's me and this is not even my real fb account,I have several accounts in fb.
But why are you people fencing in GROUP KENYA like baboons? grin
Don't you have something to do??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

But aren't you the one who said there are thousands of Nigerians all over Kenya

Yes the honest ones are all over Kenya but the bad ones are also under deportation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

And you should also stop posting screenshots from group Kenya into this thread if you're not there,desist from mushene or backbiting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Owned by Italians, lol.
Can't you guys ever do something on your own from scratch before 50% ownership and what have you.

Our digital decorder started from the scratch by black Kenyans is ADN.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.tuko.co.ke/279791-adn-set-top-box-channel-list-price-kenya.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjb16imnMjfAhUGESwKHd4rAd0QFjACegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1a8_WJVKfAdp7FYYjkBpLo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

What of peso I thought that was money too
Yes peso is a Portuguese word which means money.also portuguese uses the word pesa for something like counting or weight. As you know,about 5% of Swahili words are Portuguese.Let's not forget that the Portuguese came into east African coasts,Hindi, the Arabs,German and English speakers also came.So Swahili borrowed words from all those foreigners.

Here is example of these borrowed vocabs

Swahili word. Meaning in English. Borrowed from

Jamhuri. Republic. Arabic.
Sabuni. Soap. Arabic
Dua. Prayer. Arabic
Salam . Greetings. Arabic

Sukar . Sugar. German
Shule. School. German

Laki. 100,000. Hindi
Dobi. Launder. Hindi
Pesa. . Money. Hindi

Meza. Table. Portuguese
Sigara. Cigarette. Portuguese
Limau. Lemon. Portuguese
Papa. Pope. Portuguese

Then we have borrowed from English..e.g.
Hospital,radio,station,wire,plastic, etc.

Those are few words which I can remember. But you can google for yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

And you should also stop posting screenshots from group Kenya into this thread if you're not there,desist from mushene or backbiting.

When have I posted screenshot from there abi is your brain paining you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

Yes that's me and this is not even my real fb account,I have several accounts in fb.
But why are you people fencing in GROUP KENYA like baboons? grin
Don't you have something to do??

Is like dey are frying akara on your head
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Blcohina2018 is exposing you. If you can't dominate your region like we dominate Tanzania how do you expect to dominate East Africa 5500 km away.

lipsrsealed grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

Hahaha you're always a lowlife dimwit,you're bragging with TV stations??seriously..
You think Kenya doesn't have?
You are not in a level of Azam! Prove me wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Blcohina2018 is exposing you. If you can't dominate your region like we dominate Tanzania how do you expect to dominate East Africa 5500 km away.

Kazikazi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

You dominate Tanzania?
FYI,our biggest investors are UK and China. Just ask how much the gas companies from UK have invested in Tz!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

When have I posted screenshot from there abi is your brain paining you

Go ask your girlfriend that question because it seems you inherited this issue of backbiting from her,grow up dude.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
t1ann:

Yes we have property taxes
Kenya was not blessed like nigeria with oil wealth
So we must pay tax for development we have to dig our pockets

Don't say that, you guys have awesome wildlife which we can only dream of in Nigeria. You guys have some other minerals and have also discovered oil in Turkana.
Oil is a curse to Nigeria

***** Can you enlighten me how this property tax works? Is there a body that evaluates the cost of a house and determines how much the owner should pay to the govt? Or the tax amount is fixed for every house?

~~~~I would love property tax law to be promulgated in Nigeria, but it should be a progressive tax system. Propositions have been made, but it is not taken seriously. .... My only fear is that this may increase housing costs drastically which will go back to affecting the poor.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
You are not in a level of Azam! Prove me wrong.

You posted pics of Azam studio here claiming that we don't have such studios but that shows how low you're in your empty bragging,Kenya's Media max alone is enough for all your tv stations,we've not even counted nation media group.

People here were talking about digital tvs and decorders and you came up with your Azam studios from nowhere to shield your weak egos,you just don't know what digital tv entails.Pathetic..
Meanwhile ADN is a Kenyan digital tv owned and started by black Kenyans.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.tuko.co.ke/279791-adn-set-top-box-channel-list-price-kenya.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjb16imnMjfAhUGESwKHd4rAd0QFjACegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw1a8_WJVKfAdp7FYYjkBpLo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv:

I wish I could re-like this comment of yours smiley

I am trying to understand Kenya's tax system. Maybe houses are more expensive in Kenya because they pay property tax or other higher taxes. Cos that is the way it is in Ghana. Ghanaians pay property tax according to what I heard.
@mtisTheQubit & t1ann, do you guys pay property tax in Kenya?

**** There are also expensive houses in Nigeria. In parts of Abuja and Lagos, a 3 bedroom apartment can go for as high as $300 per month or even far more. It all depends on where you want to say. That's the beauty of Nigeria. And because people are allowed to buy lands almost anywhere in a city and build, you can easily get a new decent house at an affordable price because competition is so much and this causes many to force their prices down in especially newer suburbs.

Very very true smiley

I observed that only Lagos, Abuja and perhaps PH have those extremely expensive houses. House rent in other Nigerian cities is quite uniform no matter what part of the city you live in.

In Warri for instance, a 3 bedroom apartment costs exactly around 20k to 40k per month all over. You can never find a 3 bedroom in Warri that costs as much as 100k per month no matter how beautiful the house or neighbourhood is, but in Lagos and Abuja, you can even see a 3 bedroom that cost as much as 150k per month. God forbid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
jaycent:
Paind? Who's pained here shocked shocked I will keep showing you so that you will die with hatred grin

Just opening some small kiosks??
Do you see the way you're irrelevant with these screenshots?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv2:

Lol, see the way the white man is starring at him grin

I love this.

**** We Nigerians also live our cultural attires but we use the modernized ones which clothe us completely for public appearances. I don't buy the idea of using the skimpy/primitve attires for public appearances.

Look below, both are traditional attires of women from my ethnic group. You don't expect me to wear the style of the first picture for public appearances, but the latter goes well for any public/international appearance.

**** Kenyan nilotes have nice cultural attires but they need to be modernized to suit the 21st century.

Pretty ladies. Idoma girls are really cute, but I think Tiv ladies are prettier cheesy Say hi to your Miss Benue grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Yobeezy:

You posted pics of Azam studio here claiming that we don't have such studios but that shows how low you're in your empty bragging,Kenya's Media max alone is enough for all your tv stations,we've not even counted nation media group.

People here were talking about digital tvs and decorders and you came up with your Azam studios from nowhere to shield your weak egos,you just don't know what digital tv entails.Pathetic..
Meanwhile ADN is a Kenyan digital tv owned and started by black Kenyans.

Tanzania has migrated from analog to digital years ago! Azam TV and the rest is not in your league.I ask you again, prove me wrong.Azam is in Kenya,Malawi,Uganda,Zimbabwe,Rwanda,Burundi etc.Azam is competing with south African Multi choice.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv:

Don't say that, you guys have awesome wildlife which we can only dream of in Nigeria. You guys have some other minerals and have also discovered oil in Turkana.
Oil is a curse to Nigeria

***** Can you enlighten me how this property tax works? Is there a body that evaluates the cost of a house and determines how much the owner should pay to the govt? Or the tax amount is fixed for every house?

~~~~I would love property tax law to be promulgated in Nigeria, but it should be a progressive tax system. Propositions have been made, but it is not taken seriously. .... My only fear is that this may increase housing costs drastically which will go back to affecting the poor.
Wildlife doesn't earn much like oil
Oil is a curse in Nigeria because you have mismanaged it
Ofcourse every country has minerals but kenya and ethiopia werenot blessed like other african countries
In kenya we pay tax alot of tax
I dont know how the property tax works i will research about it
And they are kenyans who have lived in nairobi they all life and dont know where nairobi national park is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
Yes peso is a Portuguese word which means money.also portuguese uses the word pesa for something like counting or weight. As you know,about 5% of Swahili words are Portuguese.Let's not forget that the Portuguese came into east African coasts,Hindi, the Arabs,German and English speakers also came.So Swahili borrowed words from all those foreigners.

Here is example of these borrowed vocabs

Swahili word. Meaning in English. Borrowed from

Jamhuri. Republic. Arabic.
Sabuni. Soap. Arabic
Dua. Prayer. Arabic
Salam . Greetings. Arabic

Sukar . Sugar. German
Shule. School. German

Laki. 100,000. Hindi
Dobi. Launder. Hindi
Pesa. . Money. Hindi

Meza. Table. Portuguese
Sigara. Cigarette. Portuguese
Limau. Lemon. Portuguese
Papa. Pope. Portuguese

Then we have borrowed from English..e.g.
Hospital,radio,station,wire,plastic, etc.

Those are few words which I can remember. But you can google for yourself.

There are many more dozen arabic words in swahili. How do I know? I have seen so many of them cos of Arabic words in Hausa language

Hatari (accident)
Duniya (life or world) in swahili, Arabic & Hausa

Other words I've forgotten now.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2018
BlcoChina2018:
Don’t mind these Shitnerian f00ls grin, that is what I call them grin. We Ghanaians know how to deal with the mudder fuggerz grin hahahaha zoogeria grin those ediots should be hiding their faces in shame. They have reduced a country with great potential to a sh1thole and a laughing stock. grin

People dey talk, dis one wan still chook mouth.

Ghana must go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 8:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
genieluv:

There are many more dozen arabic words in swahili. How do I know? I have seen so many of them cos of Arabic words in Hausa language

Hatari (accident)
Duniya (life or world) in swahili, Arabic & Hausa

Other words I've forgotten now.
hatari means danger in Swahili accident means ajali
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2018
darfay:

Seems you're on that group. How fast you responded. grin
Are you the short ugly guy who posted dissing Kenyans and was beaten left right until he felt like crying? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
Nowenuse:

Pretty ladies. Idoma girls are really cute, but I think Tiv ladies are prettier cheesy Say hi to your Miss Benue grin

Lol That lady was just selected to represent Benue in the MBGN pageant. She never won any pageant in Benue.
**** Besides, Even Tiv ladies will disagree with you and tell you that Idomas are prettier wink grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

Are you the short ugly guy who posted dissing Kenyans and was beaten left right until he felt like crying? grin

grin ilibidii aingie nyasi anafanya nn kwa group ya wakenya anataka mabare ama

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
NairobiWalker:

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2018
Kazikazi:
You dominate Tanzania?
FYI,our biggest investors are UK and China. Just ask how much the gas companies from UK have invested in Tz!

Kenya is the biggest African foreign investor in Tanzania, fourth biggest after UK, China and Canada. Your days of lying to Nigerians are long over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2905) (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.