Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (2938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6142073 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Did this idiot nitwit slowpoke of a hollow brain citizen of a war,hunger,poverty headquarters,criminal and fraudsters infested country just police my grammar. Come on,your president is an illiterate.He never completed simple high school which you can testify buh 200 million zombies supported his course and now Nigeria is a representative of the word SORRY.Have you ever heard of your illiterate Fulani president that view education as Haram i.e forbidden or taboo speak English,or sorry,gibberish.You guys are a sorry ass of a country.Have you ever heard a Ghanaian speak English. At least listen to all the president of Ghana speaking and admire the expertise and eloquence of his English. Idiot of a Nigerian policing a Ghanaian's English. You guys are useless as the word P in Psychology and your namby pamby sorry ass of an empty brain needs psychological examination.Police this English also, STUPID.

What is this charcoal ranting about ? undecided. Who cares about your stupid Ghana who cannot stand on his own without Nigeria? .nonsense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
ednited:

Yes, it is Nigerian flag. The reason why I posted is because it says

Eagle apartment
Residential building of Embassy of Nigeria

That is your building not ours

ET houses are not like this. This one is really different.
I attend in unity university

Well, it's surprising because we don't have such houses in Nigeria.

**** Why don't you post pics of Ethiopian houses, streets and suburbs?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
t1ann:

China has 1 billion people and has ghost cities
Largest middle class but you also have
The largest majority of people living below poverty line
How many people will afford to live in those cities

What is the middle class of Kenya undecided. How can you talk about middle class with Nigeria when you are still aiming for South Africa? Are you stupid or something. We can add you and Ghana and those Zulus altogether and see if your middle class can fight with ours . Rubbish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by t1ann: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
my dear there no such things as ghost cities

I liked one question you asked here is the answer they are PPP project (public private partnership)
as you can see Nigerias Ronald chagoury in lindonnat the real estate forum advertising the eko Atlantic to investors

second picture is that of centenary city staff working hard to bring in more investors

and for the last question cities are not built in a day

Okay but how are their affordable to the common citizen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
t1ann:

China has 1 billion people and has ghost cities
Largest middle class but you also have
The largest majority of people living below poverty line
How many people will afford to live in those cities
even in america poor people don't own property in places like that bit the good thing is that when rich people move there and luxury living is at a new standard houses like this in abuja will become cheap and affordable for middle income and poor people

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by genieluv(f): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
abbeg:
Happy new year everyone! from Architect forgiveness,obaderemi, Ibrahimanis, genieluv and bantudra in west Africa, Nairobiwalker ,tlann ,mtisthequibit,gallivant, rvp2018 and Liebuster kazikazi in east africa down to lionezz and tmksouth all the way down south and everyone in between,I wish you a happy 2019! Let the battle continue!

Wishing you the same my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iwantslavesgone:

What is this charcoal ranting about ? undecided. Who cares about your stupid Ghana who cannot stand on his own without Nigeria? .nonsense.
4 million nigerian petty traders who are always abused in Ghana with their shops closed and attacked cares you stupid black ass bleached wannabe of a zootizen,sorry citizen of a hunger and poverty infested country.WE will always deport and abuse their sorry ass you idiot.I learnt every family in nigeria has at least one of its family member immigrating to Ghana or maybe you were the victim you,aww,tut tut,go hug a boko haram soldier and your tears will be gone,idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
4 million nigerian petty traders who are always abused in Ghana with their shops closed and attacked cares you stupid black ass bleached wannabe of a zootizen,sorry citizen of a hunger and poverty infested country.WE will always deport and abuse their sorry ass you idiot.I learnt every family in nigeria has at least one of its family member immigrating to Ghana or maybe you were the victim you,aww,tut tut,go hug a boko haram soldier and your tears will be gone,idiot.

Learn to write good English you idiot. Can you abuse your master undecided. We run Ghana you fool , without us your country is dead . Ask those stupid Zulus how their economy is suffering after doing xenophobia to Nigerians in their stupid country. You will suffer more if you are this stupid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
even in america poor people don't own property in places like that bit the good thing is that when rich people move there and luxury living is at a new standard houses like this in abuja will become cheap and affordable for middle income and poor people
Do you guys ever,I mean ever learn.This is crazy,maybe your leaders are the best tricksters or just maybe you guys are the biggest fools.Fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me,buh fool me and kill me and starve me and humilate me for sixty years,hmmmm,no comment.Wake up 200 million Nigerians.How frustrated enough do you want to be and being so gullible and accept all these lies whiles they grow fatter and bigger.HMMM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Did this idiot nitwit slowpoke of a hollow brain citizen of a war,hunger,poverty headquarters,criminal and fraudsters infested country just police my grammar. Come on,your president is an illiterate.He never completed simple high school which you can testify buh 200 million zombies supported his course and now Nigeria is a representative of the word SORRY.Have you ever heard of your illiterate Fulani president that view education as Haram i.e forbidden or taboo speak English,or sorry,gibberish.You guys are a sorry ass of a country.Have you ever heard a Ghanaian speak English. At least listen to all the president of Ghana speaking and admire the expertise and eloquence of his English. Idiot of a Nigerian policing a Ghanaian's English. You guys are useless as the word P in Psychology and your namby pamby sorry ass of an empty brain needs psychological examination.Police this English also, STUPID.
i didnt police ur english, policing that will be a suicide mission. All i need is just proper punctuation marks for easy comprehension.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iwantslavesgone:

Learn to write good English you idiot. Can you abuse your master undecided. We run Ghana you fool , without us your country is dead . Ask those stupid Zulus how their economy is suffering after doing xenophobia to Nigerians in their stupid country. You will suffer more if you are this stupid.
Educate your illiterate president and funny enough a Chadian group boko haram keeps the corrupt Nigerian army running helter skelter everyday.Learn to be the master of at least your poverty country and you can be given a chance to manage a small part of Cotonou you stupid idiot.And tell your president to go for his original WAEC certificate.Thank you Lord Luggard for creating hell among 200 cursed people.Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
theenchanter:
i didnt police ur english, policing that will be a suicide mission. All i need is just proper punctuation marks for easy comprehension.

At least you derived the meaning of my fact inflicted statement so communication is complete here.We understood each other. Maddest creature. Buh please don't take my insults seriously,I just hate it when someone police or grammar-check my writings.It sounds insulting.Hope we are cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Do you guys ever,I mean ever learn.This is crazy,maybe your leaders are the best tricksters or just maybe you guys are the biggest fools.Fool me once,shame on you,fool me twice,shame on me,buh fool me and kill me and starve me and humilate me for sixty years,hmmmm,no comment.Wake up 200 million Nigerians.How frustrated enough do you want to be and being so gullible and accept all these lies whiles they grow fatter and bigger.HMMM
my brother we have seen eko Atlantic we have also seen site being cleared as centenary city is about to begin work the only lies being told here
Are the ones y'all Nigerian haters keep on telling yourself that Nigeria is not developing
Probably cuz it makes you sleep better at night

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
At least you derived the meaning of my fact inflicted statement so communication is complete here.We understood each other. Maddest creature. Buh please don't take my insults seriously,I just hate it when someone police or grammar-check my writings.It sounds insulting.Hope we are cool
I think the attacks are getting one too many.I just kinda hate it when Nigerians try to salvage the disreputed image of you country which indirectly vilifies and and consent to your inhumane government actions since time immemorial.I will have to end my attacks here buh the earlier you guys stop defending your government,the better.Forget the Ghanaians and Kenyan backlash cause after all we are all in hell buh you guys are suffering most.I have nothing against Nigeria except your leaders and defenders of your leaders.There is a saying that the Lizard is more angry towards the one motivating the stone thrower to take the shot at it.Thank you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
my brother we have seen eko Atlantic we have also seen site being cleared as centenary city is about to begin work the only lies being told here
Are the ones y'all Nigerian haters keep on telling yourself that Nigeria is not developing
Probably cuz it makes you sleep better at night
Forget that bro,they are for gimmicks cos Nigeria is not a five million population.Abuja was created as a paradise for thieves and cast away the hustlers of Lagosians and meaningful masses of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Educate your illiterate president and funny enough a Chadian group boko haram keeps the corrupt Nigerian army running helter skelter everyday.Learn to be the master of at least your poverty country and you can be given a chance to manage a small part of Cotonou you stupid idiot.And tell your president to go for his original WAEC certificate.Thank you Lord Luggard for creating hell among 200 cursed people.Idiot.

What is this stupid rant about you lazy idiot undecided.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
Forget that bro,they are for gimmicks cos Nigeria is not a five million population.Abuja was created as a paradise for thieves and cast away the hustlers of Lagosians and meaningful masses of Nigeria
let me say this its OK if people that have looted from the government spend it here in Nigeria in building nice structures like residential and office towers no more running to London to buy penthauses and going to Dubai to spend our money

Just look at these projects that way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2019
psychologygh:
[s]Maybe Nigerians have to escape from their own cursed shadows before trying to capture a fast developing country like Ghana under their own shodow only if Nigerians have a soul.Listen boys.Your country is HELL.Just google the poverty capital country worldwide,most dangerous countries worldwide,worse cities to live in worldwide,countries with worst human development index,most ethnic divided countries,global severe hunger index top ten,2018,country with the worst health systems,country with the worst media freedom which is important because your media is less free than war torn Afghanistan and so how do you expect to hear objective criticisms of your leaders.Nigeria media ranks with North Korea media in terms of freedom.Check the global free media index 2018,how do you expect to hear the facts except Cnn and BBC who reports facts without fear or favor so you guys have been programmed to denounce their facts.What a oppressed country.They feed you guys with what you want to hear.Hear are the facts,Nigerians in the northern parts still accept 168 million dollars of food aid from the UNICEF whom your army just banned for reporting facts of people dying of hunger.I mean women and children.Over 10 million Nigerians fleeing from killings yearly into neighboring Chad and Niger.Over 130 million Nigerians living below poverty line.Investing all your resources on a mere 5 million ghost created city Abuja whilst the masses and state who contribute all the revenues Niger Delta,Lagos,and southern and Eastern states of more than 50 million Nigerians suffer from extreme hunger.Currently 87 million Nigerians are categorized as extremely poor and six people become extremely poor every minute in Nigeria.Never repeat that you control Ghana and weep for your hunger,crime and poverty infested country in addition to thousands of killings,kidnappings and ritual killings throughout the whole of Nigeria every week in addition to you guys surpassing India as the poverty capital[/s].
Didn't you learn "Summary" in school. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
please we beg you pack and move to Kenya
u claim that you are suffering staying in Nigeria and typing on our forum won't improve your status

I told you I am not in nigeria. And what are millions of nigerians doing in my country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iwantslavesgone: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I told you I am not in nigeria. And what are millions of nigerians doing in my country

Which country is that? undecided. Masailand?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
darfay:

You are a Nigerian that lives in London, been to Kenya, works in Ghana. You left Nigeria when you were 4yrs old and that was 8yrs ago

Your story keeps getting fvcked

I told u i left nigeria for more than 35 years and I have been to more than 16 african countries. I never said I am in london but I have been to london and sweden stay there for about 3 years. As you can see I have hit the nigerian so hard that I am now public enemy number one. I have exposed the nigerians by telling the truth and nigerians do not want to hear the truth one a nigeria the truth they become angry.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=74396279][/quote]
See the idiot .you are confusing total wealth held to mean the GDP of Accra.
and you claim to be educated..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=74396279][/quote]
See the idiot .you are confusing total wealth held to mean the GDP of Accra.
and you claim to be educated..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
PROVERBZ:
all these beauty might just become the suburbs of abuja

considering the arrival of this hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWATy1BwH2o

This video you put is all propaganda. I can see you have been brainwashed buy criminal politicians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
tylann:

Nigeria is always building new cities

Did you know something very interesting the biggest tribe in nigeria is mental people. This is the sign of illiteracy and also a lot of mental people they only dream of new new cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2019
t1ann:

Okay but how are their affordable to the common citizen
It's private project, not government. So they will look to make profit. It's not meant for the common citizen.

Konza which is government lead by the way is also not meant for the common citizen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

It doesn't matter though. It's private money, not government's. So if they want to build Nigeria from the scratch, they can go ahead.

You are very shallow minded. One pacific in nigeria government has a stake in it. Dangote's oil refinery government has a stake in it. The privatized electricity companies government has a big stick in it. Abuja is fct there is hardly anything you do with in abuja when the government will not have a stake in it. Look what happened to air nigeria and air arik
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lagos

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iwantslavesgone:

Kikiki , they are brainwashed by their idiotic friends from south Africa. They are the only idiots who believe South Africa has more millionaires than Nigeria, south Africa has more middle class and purchasing power than Nigeria grin. These idiots called massai will side with anything to fight Nigeria, they are shameless haters . Ghana is now brainwashing them using the same lies and they believe them cheesy. Fools.

So ghana is more influential and ghanaians can now brainwash people. Can you tell us how they are doing it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Iwantslavesgone:

South Africa and Liberia ? How did those two stupid countries make the top of the list . Where do you get this information?. West Africa has the oldest liberation movements and Nigeria was always the lead not yeye Ghana .

Now you want to start with south africa and liberia
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are very shallow minded. One pacific in nigeria government has a stake in it. Dangote's oil refinery government has a stake in it. The privatized electricity companies government has a big stick in it. Abuja is fct there is hardly anything you do with in abuja when the government will not have a stake in it. Look what happened to air nigeria and air arik
Stop blabbering. I am talking about planned cities you are talking here talking about something else. Show me a planned city with a governmental stake in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.