Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6011998 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
foolish nigerian dog talking nonsense, as usual,huh? common sense is very scarce in your sh1thole zoo,huh? fuckeduppedness grin

[s]
jaycent:
When your useless and senseless already by typing nonsense grin grin grin grin

I don't engaged with foolish Gaynians like you because you're useless? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Take it all leave it. Your stinking smelling useless jungle country is the headquarter of gaynians criminals like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My Goat is even better than you. At least, it not lazy like you gaynians criminals that scam people hard earn money? You're useless!! grin
[/s]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
More, I don't really know what's happening in Africa?
That's what's happening in SADC.It is just madness. If every one retaliates,who will be a looser
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Huh?
We need your say on that!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
Posting old pictures won't hurt me Mr gay idiot from stinking Yahoo Yahoo scammers country grin grin grin

LMAO if you're insulting someone. First look at yourself first grin grin grin

See how ugly and black you look like? Poverty has killed you finish? Ugly thing grin grin
hahaha,are you that desperate GayCunt,or you are sad we got your ass exposed,LMFAO,hahaha,try harder GayCunt,you can sample 200 names on Facebook to look for my glorious profile,I don't even use this name on Facebook unlike you who use your facebook name on nairaland,how foolish of you gay dude grin,stop posting aliens who have nothing to do with nairaland pics or I will say continue posting them buh for the mean time,get some food,you look hungry grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
LMFAO he wants to compare his ugly self with me? grin

Very ugly dirty pig from Kumamoto village grin grin grin
wow,I didn't know that I studied in Boston University and work at Ghana education service.grin grin grin thats a compliment,you know,am really tempted to accept this profile as mine buh naaaaah! grin grin grin,all the same buy some food and get a comb.Your village attitude makes you look wretched grin GayCunt LMFAO

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
fuckeduppedness grin Grown up nigerian men, so-called engineers, fighting over fanta in Lagos, the "richest" state in shitnigeria grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1155559/lagosians-scramble-fasholas-fanta-gov grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Monkey grin grin
awww,see these gay partners defending their gay boyfriend GayCunt,you really are trying boys,Nigeria indeed is filled with girlish gay assholes grin ;Dall the same,that guy looks like a Nigerian Igbo afonja,grin grin,by the way what do you think this hungry and unkept picture looks like below?that's me inthe red shirt? hahahahaha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Green-white-green. What a disgrace to the black race grin grin grin grin 200 million spastic magg0ts in a certified sh1thole and proud about it grin grin grin the poverty capital grin the violence capital grin pr0stitution capital grin diseases capital grin stvpidity capital grin

certificateless sh1thole cool fvck you, fvck your sh1thole country grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:
We need your say on that!

Here's my say (......)

What do you expect me to say?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
awww,see these gay partners defending their gay boyfriend GayCunt,you really are trying boys,Nigeria indeed is filled with girlish gay assholes grin ;Dall the same,that guy looks like a Nigerian Igbo afonja,grin grin,by the way what do you think this hungry and unkept picture looks like below?that's me inthe red shirt? hahahahaha
common get dafvck off mention stupid ,dirty smelling ugly Monkey grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
hahahahaha jaycent, jaycunt or whatever sh1t he calls himself has run away,huh? Fuckeduppedness shocked tongue show your ugly face here, ediot! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are long overdue for another flogging grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
You are one ugly Ghanian beast idiot grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
the guy is ugly ooooo jehovah grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
nigeria, your country, is the laughing stock of the world. And you are here talking nonsense? very typical nigerian mugu cool talk, talk no sense. princecharming, my azz cool

PrinceCharmings:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
is your mother a Monkey or a gorilla? because damn you are uglier than the devil. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap why dont you post your fvcking fuggly photo here. so we can compare? arrant crap1

Dickhead02:
You are one ugly Ghanian beast idiot

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
hahaha,can you cry louder you gay ass poverty capital zoo republic citizen of Boko haram Ipob,yahoo prostitute flat head afonja aboki monkey,hahahagrin grin,you see your mother hahaha LMFAO,she is gorgeous grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kazikazi:
Where is that south African girl? She need to explain why are they treating foreigners in south Africa ( durban)this way...

Is this a recent case?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,can you cry louder you gay ass poverty capital zoo republic citizen of Boko haram Ipob,yahoo prostitute flat head afonja aboki monkey,hahahagrin grin,you see your mother hahaha LMFAO,she is gorgeous grin grin
Enjoy poor ugly Monkey cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
what a useless, hopeless sh1thole called nigeria grin how is it Ghana's fault that nigeria is fvcked? fuckeduppedness grin 85-year old certificateless cattle rearer as president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,are you that desperate GayCunt,or you are sad we got your ass exposed,LMFAO,hahaha,try harder GayCunt,you can sample 200 names on Facebook to look for my glorious profile,I don't even use this name on Facebook unlike you who use your facebook name on nairaland,how foolish of you gay dude grin,stop posting aliens who have nothing to do with nairaland pics or I will say continue posting them buh for the mean time,get some food,you look hungry grin grin grin
When you already got your ass exposed? You're damn ugly and dirty sakawa scammers? grin grin grin I wonder how your family will look like? Because even ape is more beautiful than your family grin grin ;

Ugly dirty creature grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Enjoy poor ugly Monkey cool cool
Is that a human or an Animal shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
nigeria is at the bottom of the poverty pit grin grin grin Join me in celebrating nigeria, where poverty, foolishness and stvpoidity are the fastest growing industry today grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
More, I don't really know what's happening in Africa?

South Africans with their oblong heads and unusual African faces are always itching to ruin people' properties, all cos of the fear of strangers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Charelsz:
is your mother a Monkey or a gorilla? because damn you are uglier than the devil. grin grin
LMFAO See his hungry ugly burnt face grin grin

I went to search for the rest of his photis. The ugly gay Yahoo Yahoo sakawa scammer has locked all his pictures grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
dayum, is that jaydog? Dude
is uglier than the word ugly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:
Posting old pictures won't hurt me Mr gay idiot from stinking Yahoo Yahoo scammers country grin grin grin

LMAO if you're insulting someone. First look at yourself first grin grin grin

See how ugly and black you look like? Poverty has killed you finish? Ugly thing grin grin
so you accept that its your bleeped up picture GayCunt,first buy some food,you look really hungry,buy some clothes and eat food,please,you will die of aids,hahaha,keep crying GayCunt,when am done with you you will forever delete this useless account,idiot talking about the black star of Africa,I said the star alone is brighter than your future,hahaha,and go and pick your train tomorrow to sambisa forest in Minna village,idiot,now you want to see my picture,are you ashamed of yourself because it's a curse to be ashamed of your oneself.unless you are GayCunt of cos grin grin grin .And tell your imaginary dubai brother to buy you foodgrin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:

I went to search for the rest of his photis. The ugly gay Yahoo Yahoo sakawa scammer has locked all his pictures grin grin grin grin
handsome than you will ever be. Hungry skinny dawg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
Guys please How can I compare myself with this hungry burnt criminal grin grin

Big lips like fat clit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
jaycent:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
SilentListener:
Is that a human or an Animal shocked shocked
That's Chrisagyei grin grin very ugly creature just wonder what his parents will look like grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
chrisagyei:
so you accept that its your bleeped up picture GayCunt,first buy some food,you look really hungry,buy some clothes and eat food,please,you will die of aids,hahaha,keep crying GayCunt,when am done with you you will forever delete this useless account,idiot talking about the black star of Africa,I said the star alone is brighter than your future,hahaha,and go and pick your train tomorrow to sambisa forest in Minna village,idiot,now you want to see my picture,are you ashamed of yourself because it's a curse to be ashamed of your oneself.unless you are GayCunt of cos grin grin grin .And tell your imaginary dubai brother to buy you foodgrin grin
Have you finish feeding your hungry self? You were colour riot rag clothes and calling it swagg grin grin grin

Instead of you to bleach with caro white you're busy bleaching with chacoal grin grin grin are you that useless!

Go and eat you too because you look hungry. Poverty has killed you finish? Even my hair is brighter than your future grin grin grin

I'm proud of my big brother because he will feed the whole of poverty hungry family grin grin grin

Ugly dirt black thing grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.