Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6138452 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man those niggs you keep of quoting were all cowards..2pac was the man..an also biggie..ths other niggas aint real..just there for the show..But i might clap for Dre an his connection with apple guys..Snoop is on weed biz like T man grin an thats also good coz its now legal in some parts of USA.
Pac was a real nigga? But pac is still a boy to Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and ice cube? Look at what Dre told "Baba Ja" aka Jarule?

You niggaz don't even got a car
You're so far under my radar
I don't even know who the fvck you are
To tell you to suck my dick while I'm pissin
I don't even listen to your shitt to know who the fvck I'm dissin
The media just feeds into these feuds
Tryin to add fuel to the fire. This little nigga, Ja Rule
Talking bout he's gonna slap me. Nigga please
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees
I laugh at these magazines when they interview em
All they doin is making fake threats to us through em
And pussy you're not Pac, I knew em
Pac was a real nigga, you just a fvckin insult to em
It's too bad we had to fallout before he passes
If he could see this shitt now, he'd be whoopin your ass.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Ghana is one million times better than that zoo called Shitnigeria. Burnt charcoal? Are Shitnigerians white? Such a fool with inferiority complex cool there is nothing wrong with being black, fool
shut that your monkey mouth burnt charcoal fool grin grin which useless stupid hell hole Ghana is better than Nigeria? grin grin

you mean better in stupidity ugliness and blackness? then yes you are correct. grin grin you Gaynians are so ugly and black cheesy at night, we can't see you freaks idiot
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
The capital

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Federal Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Capital Territory

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Very good ONCE and then what happened
Kenya banking sector is dominated by Kenyan banks
In east Africa Kenyan banks Rule
Has ever UBA Nigeria made profits like UBA kenya made
What happened next was : after selling their 25% stake in Equity Bank, they used the money to buy Telkom Kenya and bought up a 12% stake in Africa Oil and acquired oil assets in Kenya. grin
And yes, UBA Nigeria is very profitable.

I like you, Tylan Boy,you must be a good student and I sense you would be a great diplomat one day but you are spending way too much time on this Nigerian site arguing about what-da-fvck.It ruins the mind.Ask Tasha and Mtis. But if you think you are learning something here, then continue to tag along. grin It's all good.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Abuja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Only countries in existence made the list. Sorry. grin
grin You mean Ghana does not exist in the grand scheme of things? Kerosinedollarx and psycho will not like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then you guys are accepting less than what you deserve. A house that is literally falling apart, but somehow electrifying it is the most important thing. Very odd. Misplaced priorities.

Awulunganga xhosaNostra your point is countintuitive actually. Tis more expensive to light a house for a poor man coz paraffin is relatively expensive compared to electricity.The savings from expensive paraffin can be redirected to improve the house ,children get to study under better lighting (this beats poverty in the long run too) and indoor air pollution of these smokey lamps is eliminated thus saving further on health and related costs. Do a research on indoor air pollution and see how badly the 3rd world folks live with the consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
psychologygh:
stupid idiot,are you still justifying your miserable country on this disgraceful list,what am I even saying,your poverty capital country has no shame again,tell me where USA,Switzerland,Germany,Norway,Botswana,Namibia,Seychelles,Singapore and other progressive countries on that list,idiot,you see Mali,Papua New Guinea,bleeped up Venezuela thanks to USA on that list and you say it's a privilege to be named most miserable African country even ahead of war ravaged Mali both on this disgraceful list.I bet you Nigerians can be really stupid buh no sane Nigerian can justify and be privileged to be on such a list and If this is what you stupidly call privileged most miserable country,then I pity your shithole country

Maybe UK, France, Holland, Italy, Honk Kong, South Korea, are regressive Countries in a Ghanaian like you eyes, huh. grin

See the red mark and identify the countries beside them, then come back and tell me what you saw. grin

Ghana and Kenya were not considered worthy countries. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin You mean Ghana does not exist in the grand scheme of things? Kerosinedollarx and psycho will not like this.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Na so I see am ooooooo. grin

Dem wan cry. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
[quote author=vaxx1 post=77163589]Lol. grin grin grin

You and your stark illiterate brother have a very warped and ridiculous concept of enlightenment, civilization and intelligence.

I'm neither polite nor politically correct, and it's neither a vice nor a flaw. I'll tell you the fücking truth. Forget all that emotional shiit.

Politeness isn't analogous to enlightenment.[/quote?

Let me use you to pass time as I await my good night rest....so how was your night yesterday, I hope you slept well from all the trauma I put you through. ..Anyway its normal.no one goes through me and have is life that easy going... grin grin grin

Now let me complete your last stupid statement. ..I write

Ignorance is analogous to illiteracy
Illiteracy is analogous to failure
Illusory million is analogous to reality tens
Illusory massive investment is analogous to penury
Cheap shoe strap is analogous to cheap flip flop
Ambition in bavaria is analogous to old fadama road
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
Crainium is not analogous to storing insult

And before I forget help me put in the NOTs where they are needed....I just like compelling you to work since you are jobless... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oh dear, oh dear. Nigayrian from the Federal Republic of Fools cool

Green-white-green. What a disgrace to the black race grin

[s]
SilentListener:
shut that your monkey mouth burnt charcoal fool grin grin which useless stupid hell hole Ghana is better than Nigeria? grin grin

you mean better in stupidity ugliness and blackness? then yes you are correct. grin grin you Gaynians are so ugly and black cheesy at night, we can't see you freaks idiot
grin grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Small sense like this, you don’t have grin when they tell you MUMUs that Nigeria has the largest GDP in Africa, you will be jumping up and down shouting GDP GDP. Now they are telling you you are the 6th most miserable country in the works, and you are asking me is Ghana better than the countries named.

Okay, Nigeria is supposedly the country with the largest GDP in Africa, right? Is Nigeria better than South Africa? If you answer my question I will gladly answer your stvpid question grin grin every time you open your mouth, it’s a freaking fvcking disaster grin

Na dis matter you wan cry put? Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin how old are you? grin every time you open your mouth, it's a disaster grin grin grin celebrating mediocrity because south africa, argentina etc were among the most miserable countries in the world? you should hide your ugly face in shame because you are a disgrace to your grin family, your tribe and your country grin fuckeduppedness grin

[s]
forgiveness:

Na dis matter you wan cry put? Bhuhahahaha!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
vaxx1:
Don't mind the nairaland illiterate

NIGERIA company registered and operated in kenya is a kenya company. That is why it is called UBA kenya not UBA Nigeria.

Same with PZ that is registered and manufactures in Nigeria is a Nigerian company. Since it is regulated by the country buisness law and qualify for any benefit a local business can benefit.

DUFIL Prima Foods Plc, makers of indomie noodles is a Nigerian company and is qualified for ecowas trade since it is operated in ecowas region
so, u plagiarized mynd4.4 post abi? cheesy

But seriously speaking, PZ is not a Nigerian company but UK's while PZ Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of the parent company.

All those subsidiaries u're calling a country's company remits revenue to their parent companies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
gallivant:

The Serengeti and Masai Mara are but one national park; you do know that kumamoto, right?
Masai Mara is a small part of Serengeti ecosystem of Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Africa2019: 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Shame on all of you.This discussion is a good example of why its so hard for this continent to get ahead.Very divisible people with extremely fragile egos.

What does it benefit anyone when you tear each other down like this?

Wonder why its so easy for African countries to be interfered with, look no further, these are the kind of people this continent has.All of Africa needs to be united as much as possible to get started with the very big task of catching up with the rest of the world, but these are the so called young people of Africa who are supposed to lead us to the future, shame shame shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Pan-Africanism died long time ago cool its buried and dusted. i am surprised to know there are still people like you who believe Africa will ever be united. Fuckedupedness. With a fvcked up sh1thole like nigeria, how can Africa ever be one?

[s]
Africa2019:
Shame on all of you.This discussion is a good example of why its so hard for this continent to get ahead.Very divisible people with extremely fragile egos.

What does it benefit anyone when you tear each other down like this?

Wonder why its so easy for African countries to be interfered with, look no further, these are the kind of people this continent has.All of Africa needs to be united as much as possible to get started with the very big task of catching up with the rest of the world, but these are the so called young people of Africa who are supposed to lead us to the future, shame shame shame.
[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Africa2019: 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Pan-Africanism died long time ago cool its buried and dusted. i am surprised to know there are still people like you who believe Africa will ever be united. Fuckedupedness. With a fvcked up sh1thole like nigeria, how can Africa ever be one?

[s][/s]

Africa doesn't have to be one, but the people can share common goals and work together to achieve them.The level of vitriol in this discussion is embarrassing to be honest and if you think about it, its pointless.Its all about egos, there's nothing constructive about anything being said here.

I'm not Nigerian, I only came here because someone just shared a link to this discussion in another website as an example of the madness that pulls down most of Africa.

This thread is pure nirvana for anyone who hates Africa and Africans.Just seeing the mindless, childish and out of control debates here would make Africa's haters so happy.Besides that and generating traffic for this website, I don't see any benefit of this madness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Maybe UK, France, Holland, Italy, Honk Kong, South Korea, are regressive Countries in a Ghanaian like you eyes, huh. grin

See the red mark and identify the countries beside them, then come back and tell me what you saw. grin

Ghana and Kenya were not considered worthy countries. grin
idiot and Mali was considered worthy.Tell me the index title. Most miserable countrries and you rank number 6 worldwide.What's worthy about this.We rank ahead of that UK,France ,Italy and Korea on global peaceful index.Talk about that.And why wasn't Germany,Norway,Switzerland,Japan and USA ranked on this index,are they also not worthy.It's sad seeing this as a privilege because you are ranked miserable.Is Papue New Guinea and Mali more worthy to be ranked than Switzerland,Ghana,Kenya,Norway and USA who is not on the list.No wonder you are the world poverty capital with India as number two.Am sure you will say that one is also a privilege because India has a giant economy.Idiot dude

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Pan-Africanism died long time ago cool its buried and dusted. i am surprised to know there are still people like you who believe Africa will ever be united. Fuckedupedness. [With a fvcked up sh1thole like nigeria, how can Africa ever be one?

Thunder fire that your stupid mouth Monkey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]Oh dear, oh dear. Nigayrian from the Federal Republic of Fools cool

Green-white-green. What a disgrace to the black race[/s] grin

Still better than that useless red gold and green Gayiana flag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
psychologygh:
idiot and Mali was considered worthy.Tell me the index title. Most miserable countrries and you rank number 6 worldwide.What's worthy about this.We rank ahead of that UK,France ,Italy and Korea on global peaceful index.Talk about that.And why wasn't Germany,Norway,Switzerland,Japan and USA ranked on this index,are they also not worthy. It's sad seeing this as a privilege because you are ranked miserable.Is Papue New Guinea and Mali more worthy to be ranked than Switzerland,Ghana,Kenya,Norway and USA who is not on the list.No wonder you are the world poverty capital with India as number two.Am sure you will say that one is also a privilege because India has a giant economy.Idiot dude

Maybe you are feigning blind. Now look again. Then you will locate them on these numbers attached to them. Where is Ghana? Bhuhahahaha! grin

1. Norway - 64

2. USA - 68

3. Germany - 82

4. Switzerland - 90

4. Japan - 93

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Africa2019:

Africa doesn't have to be one, but the people can share common goals and work together to achieve them.The level of vitriol in this discussion is embarrassing to be honest and if you think about it, its pointless.Its all about egos, there's nothing constructive about anything being said here.

I'm not Nigerian, I only came here because someone just shared a link to this discussion in another website as an example of the madness that pulls down most of Africa.

This thread is pure nirvana for anyone who hates Africa and Africans.Just seeing the mindless, childish and out of control debates here would make Africa's haters so happy.Besides that and generating traffic for this website, I don't see any benefit of this madness.
What the name of your country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Africa2019: 11:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
SilentListener:
What the name of your country?

I'm Kenyan.But I find the posts by Kenyans, Nigerians and everybody else who's piled on to this discussion not to be left behind, pointless.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Africa2019:

I'm Kenyan.
owk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:06am On Apr 02, 2019
Hati13:

I’ve mixed feelings towards Abiy. He did some big positive reforms but I’m angry at him for saying nothing or little on the suffering of Gedeo, ODP announcement on Addis Abeba, Legetafo and the condominium issue. He talked angerly about Eskinder Nega but kept silent on many other big things. First of all Eskinder said Addis Abeba is of all Ethiopians. Abiy said the same to the ppl so why he is mad? Or does he believe in heart Addis belong to Oromo? He is becoming the 2nd Meles. He says nice thing but mostly they aren’t implemented. He is ቅቤ ምላስ grin

Have watched the recent Lemma speech? He tried to sound good but I believe he is dangerous. What do you think?

I also have exact same feeling as you have. Ever since Abiy came to power, we have been filled with positive speeches but what is happening is so far from what they told us we will be experiencing. Abiy is saying opposite things all the time.

For example, last time he said Addis Ababa belongs to all Ethiopians, which made all Addis Ababans happy.

Then on the same speech, he said Orormos will have special tikmatikim , which makes OLF happy.

He have to side somewhere else, he can't work for 2 opposite members. Maybe he is a great man and that he is doing it for peace but Addis Ababa people are going crazy and mad. His words are causing fire.

And plus, timkatikim thing. . . What he have said about and what it is are two different things. If i am a farmer and you bought my land, I will have to get something in return INDIVIDUALLY. Its not even called tikmatikim, it is called return. Just because Addis is surrounded by Oromos, Oromos can't get that timkatikim. If they have to get a return, it must be individually not tribaly.

Let's just say they get it. . . . Okay, Abay is found in Amhara region, Amharas will start asking for tikmatikim because a dam is being constructed using their Abay. . . And on and on he will go nut with questions like this from every corner. How is he going to handle all that? He is slowly shooting him self. Anyways, God knows who is who and what to do. Let's leave them all for him.

Everyone gets what they deserve, even the so called Mengistu was thought as an evil dictator but he is living life safe in Zimbabwe. Because however he attack and kill, he was standing to build one Ethiopia not to divide. If Abiy is a great man, he will get paid when time comes. . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.