Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6113526 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
i'm done with Abuja dilly dally.... u can continue with Sam or Jay. U can even check list of beautiful n most developed cities in africa at ur leisure time, be thankful if Accra is mentioned too.

keep your opinion down your throat .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:15am On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
This is an idiot, enough of back tracking. Shows us the 20 billion dollar is Egypt remittance back home and be fast enough to tell us if egypt is sub saharan africa.?
$21.9b was remitted by Egyptians in diaspora in their last fiscal year.
https://www.ecofinagency.com/finance/0609-38923-egypt-remittances-from-the-diaspora-up-by-21-1-during-2017-2018-fiscal-year

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2019
chrisagyei:
That white elephant town which produces nothing called Abuja shows the foolishness of the Nigerian society and the fact that it was orchestrated by one dumb military president whom his country had just experienced massive oil boom and instead of investing in the masses to improve quality of life and at least diversify development in almost all the states buh he rather creates a needless elitist empire with billions of allocation in the middle of nowhere,give them all the infrastructure and deprive the rest of the nation of over 200 million people of basic amenities.Do you know that less than 60% of Nigerians are literates with over 70 million illiterates.Electricity access rate is less than 60 % with over 70 million Nigerians not having access to electricity and even with those who claim to have it even in their urban Lagos and others can barely get 12 hours of electricity a day and about extreme poverty,I guess there is no introduction.Over 90 million extremely poor Nigerians which is the highest worldwide.Health access and affordability is still rocket science,in fact the problems are extremely abundance.Unemployment and insecurity is among the worst worldwide.Even Ghana that is a metropolitan nation designed according to England's system has more diversified cities more than Nigeria.Everyone is going to Lagos which is sad.

No any sane individual will consider a place with that much rampant pollution and state-sanctioned deforestation “beautiful.” The only places that are visually appealing exist for the benefit of the wealthy.

Majority of those who work in Abuja stays very far from the main city. The live in Niger and Nasarawa state.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
$21.9b was remitted by Egyptians in diaspora in their last fiscal year.
https://www.ecofinagency.com/finance/0609-38923-egypt-remittances-from-the-diaspora-up-by-21-1-during-2017-2018-fiscal-year
well, that account put together 2017 and 2018 into consideration.

AND AT THE SAME TIME EGYPT IS NOT SUB-SAHRAN AFRICA. So the statement remain. GHANA is the second largest receiver of remittance in sub Saharan africa. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, i was just laughing when d mumu said Abuja was an artificial creation to shift development away from Lagos. grin
Can you just imagine grin taking these people seriouse is just wasting of time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
Don't mistake the grammar. It is you i am calling petrified impression not your opinion.

Abuja is a white elephants, unproductive to Nigeria economy and can not host the natural beauty of Abidjan and accra. Don't let the 35 percent part of abuja confused you that Abuja is developed.
Then let's do the comparison Na. By posting pictures between Accra vs Abuja?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
i'm done with Abuja dilly dally.... u can continue with Sam or Jay. U can even check list of beautiful n most developed cities in africa at ur leisure time, be thankful if Accra is mentioned too.

Accra is not on the top 20 most developed or beautiful cities in Africa grin

I can show you different list. I don even post am here before sef grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2019
jaycent:
Then let's do the comparison Na. By posting pictures between Accra vs Abuja?
The best competition is not about posting pictures, the best is about telling what is obtainable in both cities .

Let me ask a straight forward question. Have you been to both cities?. If so you will be in the best place to have this competition.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:47am On Apr 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Samrobo,
Kenya will be at South Africa current level in 10yrs - Nairobi by then will be Africa's Capital City (it already well under-way with most companies picking it her over Joburg).

Ten years ago - South Africa GDP was around 290B dollars - now at 2019 is projected to be around 370B.

Ten years ago - Kenya GDP was around 35B dollars - now at 2019 - it is projected to be 100B (3 times!! bigger).

We know Kenya's growth is broad-based, well diversified, has hit a sweatspot of 6% growth rate year on year and it about to reap demographic dividends - and unlike the oil or commodity dependant economies - like Nigeria or Angola - we can expect the momentum to be maintained.Kenya gov expect the economy to be around 150B by 2023.

South Africa medium-term economic prognosis is very bad - 1-2% growth rate - for next few years.

So 10 yrs from now - Kenya GDP will probably 300B - South Africa will be around 450B - around 2019.

By around 2032 - Kenya and South Africa will probably be around 500B - if Kenya won't have overtaken RSA at that point.

Nigeria probably won't exist as country then - Oil will be on it's way out - and Nigeria would be busy in civil war.

Olodo oshi..I don't know where to start with your illiteracy.
First your gdp is not more than $78 currently despite the 100% steady gdp growth.
You should be ashamed of your useless country.
You have the same population with south africa and you also share similar white investment just like SA, but where is your gdp when compared with theirs.
You got your independence before them and yet you barely rake up to $80 despite your useless overcooked growth whilst SA has been in deep recession since 2013 with a stunted growth of less than 1.2% anually.
It will be a curse for nigeria not to be a trillion dollar by 2028 not even 2030.next year we will be a $690 billion economy despite our stunted growth and our various diversification at its infant stage.even if we should grow by 2% we will still be a trillion dollar economy by 2030.

Let me start by Telling you that they are only three africa countries(Nigeria,south Africa, Egypt ) in africa that had been predicted to join the developed world in growing a trillion dollar economy and this was judge by our current growth individually.
You where lost on that list.overtake angola first then maybe I will open my self to the possibility that kenya is worth noticing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:

AND AT THE SAME TIME EGYPT IS NOT SUB-SAHRAN AFRICA. So the statement remain. GHANA is the second largest receiver of remittance in sub Saharan africa. .
the reason I keep blessing ur life with my replies still baffle me.... its not as if I'm paid to rectify the damage done by ur teachers.

Don't u know d difference between "a year" and "a fiscal year? undecided egypt is running a fiscal year model like kenya but Ghana is not running.

Egypt's diaspora remittance accounts for June to June every year, what that link is talking about is June '17 to June '18 and not d two years put together. Do u still need me to spoon-feed u like a baby?

OK.... Ghana is not d second largest recipient in SS africa, goan kee urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:52am On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
The best competition is not about posting pictures, the best is about telling what is obtainable in both cities .

Let me ask a straight forward question. Have you been to both cities?. If so you will be in the best place to have this competition.
Have you been to Abuja before or Lagos undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:

In your intial post you used the word "Africa" not "sub saharan" africa

Below is a copied or should say a plagiarized post I got from you

vaxx2:
That is very pathetic.

Cocoa is the chief agricultural export for Ghana, gold and cocoa will compete for the cash cow in Ghana.

The oil recently discover may soon take over. I actually don't really want it.

GHANIANS living abroad remmit about 3.8 billion dollar back home last year making it the second highest for the citizens in diaspora in africa behind only Nigeria.
but
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
chrisagyei:
very funny you are seeking to find a conflict between a Ghanaian and another national,which hardly exist and that post where that GayCunt posted posted even reaffirm my point because I didn't even realize who is the Ghanaian and who is the Kenyan.They were all having their mutual discussion about the cities they visited.Nigeria is the only country a Ghanaian have serious issues with trust and cordial relationship with worldwide and that's a fact

The one named alexino nano is a kenyan while the one that has that Arabic username is a ghanian and both of them agreed that lagos is lord over them..
If you want I can post a screen shot of lethalbeast openly admitting that eko atlantic is beautiful on another thread here on nairaland and petrodollars(blochina) claiming that lagos is more beautiful than accra but he still likes accra like that here on nairaland
You know I am an Internet troll.vaxx can attest to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
jaycent:
Have you been to Abuja before or Lagos undecided
i have live in both cities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
the reason I keep blessing ur life with my replies still baffle me.... its not as if I'm paid to rectify the damage done by ur teachers.

Don't u know d difference between "a year" and "a fiscal year? undecided egypt is running a fiscal year model like kenya but Ghana is not running.

Egypt's diaspora remittance accounts for June to June every year, what that link is talking about is June '17 to June '18 and not d two years put together. Do u still need me to spoon-feed u like a baby?

He find it hard to learn..let keep taking it upon ourself to rectify that damage done by his teacher maybe one day he would learn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Start by educating yourself with internet. Kenya GDP as of last Dec was around 89.6B. This year it will end up around 99.2B according to IMF - possibly higher. Kenya economy will be 3rd biggest in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Obviously South Africa has done well - it used it's mineral resources (Gold,Platinum, Coal, diamond) well. Everyone knows Nigeria has wasted it's trillion dollars of oil revenues for most of it's 50yrs of independence. It now boasts of having the poorest people in the world.

Kenya obviously is the unique story of Africa - it has nearly zero minerals (unless you want to count salt smiley ) - and yet it has rapidly grown - and this year will be 100B dollar economy. When this thread started - I think Kenya was 45-55B dollar economy - and Nigeria was 500B (smiley ) - and 3yrs late as Kenya cross 100B - you're stuck there unable to out-cook the 2014 re-basing.

African countries GDP nominal in $ US Billion projected this year (IMF)

1. Nigeria - $444.9 billion [overcooked]
2. South Africa - $371.3 billion
3. Egypt - $299.6 billion
4. Algeria - $183.7 billion
5. Morocco - $121.4 billion
6. Kenya - $99.2 billion
7. Angola - $92.2 billion
8. Ethiopia - $91.0 billion
9. Ghana - $68.3 billion
10. Tanzania - $61.0 billion
11. DR Congo - $48.5 billion
12. Cote d'Ivoire - $45.3 billion
13. Libya - $45.0 billion
14. Cameroon - $39.2 billion
15. Tunisia - $36.2 billion
16. Sudan - $31.5 billion
17. Uganda - $30.4 billion

samorobo:

Olodo oshi..I don't know where to start with your illiteracy.
First your gdp is not more than $78 currently despite the 100% steady gdp growth.
You should be ashamed of your useless country.
You have the same population with south africa and you also share similar white investment just like SA, but where is your gdp when compared with theirs.
You got your independence before them and yet you barely rake up to $80 despite your useless overcooked growth whilst SA has been in deep recession since 2013 with a stunted growth of less than 1.2% anually.
It will be a curse for nigeria not to be a trillion dollar by 2028 not even 2030.next year we will be a $690 billion economy despite our stunted growth and our various diversification at its infant stage.even if we should grow by 2% we will still be a trillion dollar economy by 2030.

Let me start by Telling you that they are only three africa countries(Nigeria,south Africa, Egypt ) in africa that had been predicted to join the developed world in growing a trillion dollar economy and this was judge by our current growth individually.
You where lost on that list.overtake angola first then maybe I will open my self to the possibility that kenya is worth noticing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:

Don't let ignorance kill you. Fiscal year is the same as budgeted year. Every country run a budgeted year. Dont let stupidlty kill you.

A fiscal year is budget based on what a country earn within that specific period of time.

Ghana is the second sub Saharan reciver of the highest remittance in africa. Go and hug transformer if that pains.

Petrified impression, keep coming ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
samorobo:

He find it hard to learn..let keep taking it upon ourself to rectify that damage done by his teacher maybe one day he would learn
hmmmn....... we're telling him n it's being told everyday. It's his turn to activate active n constructive process. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, i was just laughing when d mumu said Abuja was an artificial creation to shift development away from Lagos. grin

They are all fools .Top 20 cities in africa they were not listed .only lagos,abuja,Abidjan, dakar represented lagos.
This is a country that is supposed to be the black star of africa unfortunately it ended up being the black star of lunacy .
Accra alone has 13 slum with half of it population living in it and this happens to be their capital city, the pride of ghana.....shamefull. ... I weep for ghana

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
hmmmn....... we're telling him n it's being told everyday. It's his turn to activate active n constructive process. grin
i swear that image speaks the perfect picture of you. Believe me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Start by educating yourself with internet. Kenya GDP as of last Dec was around 89.6B. This year it will end up around 99.2B according to IMF - possibly higher. Kenya economy will be 3rd biggest in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Obviously South Africa has done well - it used it's mineral resources (Gold,Platinum, Coal, diamond) well. Everyone knows Nigeria has wasted it's trillion dollars of oil revenues for most of it's 50yrs of independence. It now boasts of having the poorest people in the world.

Kenya obviously is the unique story of Africa - it has nearly zero minerals (unless you want to count salt smiley ) - and yet it has rapidly grown - and this year will be 100B dollar economy.

African countries GDP nominal in $ US Billion projected this year (IMF)

1. Nigeria - $444.9 billion [overcooked]
2. South Africa - $371.3 billion
3. Egypt - $299.6 billion
4. Algeria - $183.7 billion
5. Morocco - $121.4 billion
6. Kenya - $99.2 billion
7. Angola - $92.2 billion
8. Ethiopia - $91.0 billion
9. Ghana - $68.3 billion
10. Tanzania - $61.0 billion
11. DR Congo - $48.5 billion
12. Cote d'Ivoire - $45.3 billion
13. Libya - $45.0 billion
14. Cameroon - $39.2 billion
15. Tunisia - $36.2 billion
16. Sudan - $31.5 billion
17. Uganda - $30.4 billion

To hell with you and your kenya has no minerals and it is a success story.who curse your country mot to have one.it is not our fault that your land is resourceless ..

That is just a prediction show me some thing real cause when we mention eko atlantic city you guys shout utopian dreams..
I challenge you to provide me a post that said kenya gdp currently sits at $89 billion and it has overtaken angola.
Remember I deal with reliable source

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
Don't let ignorance kill you. Fiscal year is the same as budgeted year. Every country run a budgeted year. Dont let stupidlty kill you.

A fiscal year is budget based on what a country earn within that specific period of time.

Ghana is the second sub Saharan reciver of the highest remittance in africa. Go and hug transformer if that pains.

what d fvck is budgeted year? grin the bolded is d funniest of all.

Goan plagiarise the meaning of fiscal year jor, dont lemme suffer d consequences of ur crude mind.

Ethiopians remits more than Ghana, even kenya remits more than Kenya.

Ghana is slugging it out with senegal in west africa. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:

We get it when you say sub saharan but once again I say you never mentioned Sub saharan in your previous post so the enchanter was right to argue that with you

vaxx2:
That is very pathetic.

Cocoa is the chief agricultural export for Ghana, gold and cocoa will compete for the cash cow in Ghana.

The oil recently discover may soon take over. I actually don't really want it.

GHANIANS living abroad remmit about 3.8 billion dollar back home last year making it the second highest for the citizens in diaspora in africa behind only Nigeria.
but
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

hehehe

you should have allowed them stay in their stupidity

they are so poor at math.

Motherfuckerrr open your eyes and see

You and that bifoli are fools

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
what d fvck is budgeted year? grin the bolded is d funniest of all.

Goan plagiarise the meaning of fiscal year jor, dont lemme suffer d consequences of ur crude mind.

Ethiopians remits more than Ghana, even kenya remits more than Kenya.

Ghana is slugging it out with senegal in west africa. grin
Go and relearn again.. i can see you are confused.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
You got all oil in the world and huge arable land - but you see the POVERTY, the lack of basic electricity and general mess - you gat NO BRAINS.

Kenya has about 20% of it's land arable - the rest barren semi-desert - with nearly zero minerals - and yet if you looked at our cities, villages and nearly every indices of progress we are DOING BETTER.

Kenya has been able to build a broad-based well-diversified economy on the backs of it's human capital - we have invested in quality education and infrastructures - and it's paying off. We had few problems in 70s-90s as our population was world fastest growing - so despite growing - we lost all that to pop growth - now we have reigned on that - so expect to see us LEAPFROG many countries.

Kenya GDP ended the year - around 90B - we are waiting for final results of 2018 data - but IMF projection was 89.6B - normally IMF & WB - underate kenya economy by few basis points.

Angola like any typical oil country is this year in shambles. The Kwacha has collapsed. They are stuck with Nigeria in negative & low growth rate as Oil recoverty strutters.

samorobo:

To hell with you and your kenya has no minerals and it is a success story.who curse your country mot to have one.it is not our fault that your land is resourceless ..

That is just a prediction show me some thing real cause when we mention eko atlantic city you guys shout utopian dreams..
I challenge you to provide me a post that said kenya gdp currently sits at $89 billion and it has overtaken angola.
Remember I deal with reliable source

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
Go and relearn again.. i can see you are confused.
lol, is that what u picked? Okay, Kenya receives more remittance than ghana. grin

What is fiscal year again? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, is that what u picked? Okay, Kenya receives more remittance than ghana. grin

What is fiscal year again? grin
Go and relearn. Pls
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
chrisagyei:
That white elephant town which produces nothing called Abuja shows the foolishness of the Nigerian society and the fact that it was orchestrated by one dumb military president whom his country had just experienced massive oil boom and instead of investing in the masses to improve quality of life and at least diversify development in almost all the states buh he rather creates a needless elitist empire with billions of allocation in the middle of nowhere,give them all the infrastructure and deprive the rest of the nation of over 200 million people of basic amenities.Do you know that less than 60% of Nigerians are literates with over 70 million illiterates.Electricity access rate is less than 60 % with over 70 million Nigerians not having access to electricity and even with those who claim to have it even in their urban Lagos and others can barely get 12 hours of electricity a day and about extreme poverty,I guess there is no introduction.Over 90 million extremely poor Nigerians which is the highest worldwide.Health access and affordability is still rocket science,in fact the problems are extremely abundance.Unemployment and insecurity is among the worst worldwide.Even Ghana that is a metropolitan nation designed according to England's system has more diversified cities more than Nigeria.Everyone is going to Lagos which is sad.

If you want to speak of electricity rate pls do so with fact ..At least be rational with it
Our electricity rate is improving on a daily basis .I remember I once gave you a feasible date for a perfect 100 % uninterrupted power supply to all nigerian which is 2022. Our govt have privatised that sector for effective use and so it no longer in the hands of those cruel politicians. We are trying to diversify our economy most especially in our manufacturing sector and alot of infastructural investment is going into achieving that but we can't achieve that when without power.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
vaxx2:
Go and relearn. Pls
relearn what? grin fiscal year? undecided

I should ask u to relearn, Dumbo. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2019
theenchanter:
relearn what? grin fiscal year? undecided

I should ask u to relearn, Dumbo. grin
idiot . Relearn pls. Update yourself on your common mistake. Search for fact and not for errors. Kenya remittance report has been unloaded here. Relearn again. Dundee
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
rvp2018:
You got all oil in the world and huge arable land - but you see the POVERTY, the lack of basic electricity and general mess - you gat NO BRAINS.

Kenya has about 20% of it's land arable - the rest barren semi-desert - with nearly zero minerals - and yet if you looked at our cities, villages and nearly every indices of progress we are DOING BETTER.

Kenya has been able to build a broad-based well-diversified economy on the backs of it's human capital - we have invested in quality education and infrastructures - and it's paying off. We had few problems in 70s-90s as our population was world fastest growing - so despite growing - we lost all that to pop growth - now we have reigned on that - so expect to see us LEAPFROG many countries.

Kenya GDP ended the year - around 90B - we are waiting for final results of 2018 data - but IMF projection was 89.6B - normally IMF & WB - underate kenya economy by few basis points.

Angola like any typical oil country is this year in shambles. The Kwacha has collapsed. They are stuck with Nigeria in negative & low growth rate as Oil recoverty strutters.

You haven't provide what I requested for which is PROOF. You only run some illusions on your brain and posting it for us to see.c'mon go and give me proof

About your resources pls do know that kenya is cursed and that why it is lacking one.I don't see that as something to he proud of ..stop disgracing kenyans with your empty chest beating and help my fellow african brother in turkana

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4256) (4257) (4258) (4259) (4260) (4261) (4262) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.