Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,166 members, 7,780,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6010599 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ghanaisdoomd: 9:15pm On May 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,he begs you,don't get him traumatized this evening,continue playing with him grin
Lol Obaaderemi beg? When and where Hahahaha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:23pm On May 21, 2019
Jonraid:
1.Mombasa,English Point Marina

2.Crystal Bay,Watamu

3. wink

4.The Capital City cool

TayserMahiri....we got some legs here! grin
Slap them with this one also

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:24pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
Your mother knows the problem well enough so why reminding her?

If i am not deliberately fear with you and your useless mom by giving you chances to bold letter, who will?

The sheep that walks with a dog will eat faeces. Your mother is the dog here while your father is the sheep. Your mother transfer(transferred) her unfortunate life to your sheepy father.

Point out my error quickly, so that i can forward it to your mom pussy for correction and suggestion. Hybrid . Obaaderemi, child of a useless mother.
All this your impotent anger can not save you, vulcanizer. I will continue to parade your unclothedness for everyone to see. grin
You are a semi illiterate whose only forte is vulgar insults.Anyway, it's a sign you have lost again like you always do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:33pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]All this your impotent anger can not save you, vulcanizer. I will continue to parade your unclothedness for everyone to see. grin
You are a semi illiterate whose only forte is vulgar insults.Anyway, it's a sign you have lost again like you always do.[[/s]
same was your mother response when your father called her herlot . My reply then, is, herlot presently is not a crime in Nigeria and if your mother cheerfully give out her free pussy without the purpose of using it fur commercial purpose. Your father SHOULD shut up.

Let your mother police the English now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:21pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
same was your mother response when your father called her herlot . My reply then, is, herlot presently is not a crime in Nigeria and if your mother cheerfully give out her free pussy without the purpose of using it fur(for) commercial purpose. Your father SHOULD shut up.

Let your mother police the English now.
Accra Vulcanizer, you have been reduced to impotent anger and needless vulgarity as semi illiterates usually are. grin
But I will continue to showcase your anger,frustration and lack of polish for all to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:24pm On May 21, 2019
Ghanaisdoomd:
Lol Obaaderemi beg? When and where Hahahaha
Chrisagyre or whatever his shift.y name is no different from his vulgar vulcanizer brother. grin It's a Ghanaian thing.He saw how battered his mate is and tried to help.I don't blame him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:26pm On May 21, 2019
The vulgar vulcanizer got so angry and anxious he had to log in with two phones at the same time. grin grin grin Lol.
What sort of desperation is this? cheesy All because he feels bitter towards me. grin grin grin
This is the final nail in your coffin, vulgar vulcanizer. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:27pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Accra Vulcanizer, you have been reduced to impotent anger and needless vulgarity as semi illiterates usually are. grin
But I will continue to showcase your anger,frustration and lack of polish for all to see. [[/s]
Your mother will be grateful fur me leaving the chances there fur you to bold . If i did not deliberately do it, who will?

Anyway, tell your mom, obaaderemi, depression is real ooh..Somebody should talk to her before she drink Hydrogen Sulphide for birthing a nuisance like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:28pm On May 21, 2019
Obaawonidiot when vaxx is done with you, you will run to banned vaxx. Trust me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:37pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Chrisagyre or whatever his shift.y name is no different from his vulgar vulcanizer brother. grin It's a Ghanaian thing.He saw how battered his mate is and tried to help.I don't blame him.
You are the most useless thing ever exist on this thread . Quoting and replying yourself obaawonidiot son of a useless MOTHER. You also foolishly like and share your own quote. Who on earth can be that insane? Tell me , if not your mom.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:40pm On May 21, 2019
vaxx1:
Your mother will be grateful fur(for) me leaving the chances there fur you to bold . If i did not deliberately do it, who will?

Anyway, tell your mom, obaaderemi, dpression is real ooh..Somebody should talk to her before she drink(drinks) Hydrogen Sulphide
Oga,you can't write in English. I have been able to prove that to all and sundry here including your ex-friends who have now deserted you for your petty childish vulgarity.
You have been so badly and cruelly dealt with the only fight you got left in you is throwing vulgarity about. But as we were taught as children in Nigeria, when you think you are insulting another person's parents, you are clearly insulting your own parents and showing to everyone what a poor job your parents did in raising you.
Obviously, you are product of a broken home and you have betrayed your deep seated frustration here for all to see. It's the reason why you have failed to drag me to your level. I can only pity your children. grin

My parting shot to you as I release you from your chain tonight is this: logging in with two phones at the same time because of a guy called [b]Obaaderemi[/b]is bad for your health. Don't kill yourself untimely. cheesy You can ruminate on this as you find it hard to sleep and talk at my back while I snore.See you tomorrow. wink zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzz,z,,,,z,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:49pm On May 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Oga,you can't write in English. I have been able to prove that to all and sundry here including your ex-friends who have now deserted you for your petty childish vulgarity.
You have been so badly and cruelly dealt with the only fight you got left in you is throwing vulgarity about. But as we were taught as children in Nigeria, when you think you are insulting another person's parents, you are clearly insulting your own parents and showing to everyone what a poor job your parents did in raising you.
Obviously, you are product of a broken home and you have betrayed your deep seated frustration here for all to see. It's the reason why you have failed to drag me to your level. I can only pity your children. grin

My parting shot to you as I release you from your chain tonight is this: logging in with two phones at the same time is bad for your health. Don't kill yourself untimely. cheesy You can ruminate on this as you find it hard to sleep and talk at my back while I snore.See you tomorrow. wink zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzz,z,,,,z,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz[/s]
You can ""said"" all this to your mom , let's stick to the point here. for example, I called your father a baboon and I dragged your mother in the mud not just because I want your mother to feel ashamed but because you support your father with beards and moustache doing the woman's job searching for your mother messes pad. if you want to criticize, then criticize based on the point, don't just go hurling insults because even your prostitute mother can create insults.

Shame on your parents for not telling you that bathing a child is a job for the woman. You think your parent weren't poorly oriented in bringing you up.

you are a disgusting sissy-boy that wants to put your mother inside a bath tub.

since you want to bath your mother, you might as well bend down and piss like a bitch cos you are a man-bitch.

Say hi to your baboon father for me. grin

Obviously there is some error up there for you to bold. I don't want to be a bad boy. You should have it in the first wording.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:51pm On May 21, 2019
Obaawonidiot I love the way you are bringing it on now. Write more so that i can have more to handle....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 11:00pm On May 21, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin bad roads, overpopulation,poverty, dirtiness, slums-that is Lagos that claims to have a GDP of $136 bn grin pathetic cool

Even if you build roads, agberos @nd area boys will go and dig the road, so they can stop cars and collect egunje grin

I saw this from a Nigerian: “These days,we don’t beg our governments for good roads, good health care centers, electricity etc. we beg them to pay us our very own salary grin

Most Nigerians have long given up grin grin grin with certificateless, lifeless buhari in the saddle, you mudder fuggerz are in for a long next level Fuckeduppedness grin

obaaderemi:
How can tiny Ghana with the crazy debts it has and all the gold still have the continent's deadliest roads?

4th picture A bridge collapsed because a truck tried to cross over it? Only in Ghana. D
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:33pm On May 21, 2019
the most beautiful farms ive flewed over in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:12am On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
logging in with two phones at the same time because of a guy called [b]Obaaderemi[/b]is bad for your health. Don't kill yourself untimely. cheesy You can ruminate on this as you find it hard to sleep and talk at my back while I snore.See you tomorrow. wink zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,zzz,z,,,,z,,,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You are shameless son of a useless mother. If that hurt you deep in the blood. go Bleep YOUR MOTHER putrid pussy.

Your desperation shall make you mad.

This is vaxx2 profile as at (12.03am today) taking by vaxx1. Well, i owe your MOTHER no explanation. I am only do this for the idiot like you who may be thinking i am like you . I don't talk to myself and I don't like and share my own quote idiot. grin

Vaxx2 last present on this platform was 15th of may, 10.24 Am. The screenshot you foolishly post out of your mother pussy was very old which you safe to perpetrate your mother stupidity.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by josh123(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2019
obaaderemi and vaxx, you guys have no meaningful thing to do with your phones kindly throw them away

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:54am On May 22, 2019
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:57am On May 22, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:58am On May 22, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:59am On May 22, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:00am On May 22, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:49am On May 22, 2019
Nice.
Jonraid:
Margaret Kenyatta presenting a speech at the WTTC.

I'm loving that picture of the Nairobi skyline and a giraffe!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:54am On May 22, 2019
Nairobi Stock Exchange cap now is around 28B dollars - with Nigeria cap around 30B - so the difference is very minimal. South Africa is black Africa.
obaaderemi:
The world's 60 major stock exchanges.
Operation Spot Your Country. grin

African region: South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Morocco and Mauritius.
Nigeria, the only country representing black Africa. tongue

Other African countries are too small and irrelevant to register on the world map. grin

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-stock-exchanges-by-size/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:56am On May 22, 2019
Nice - we need to bring all the 50B dollars out there back - this essentially money that was looted previously - and the economy will be richer -
kikuyu1:
We ended the hotel issue with the truth recently but here's a reminder:Naij lacks the beds and infrastructure for a real tourism industry. Tourists with 10k$ to spend won't leave home fly thousands of km to stay in places like these Ajegunle establishments. Misunderstanding everything,geniuses repeated Obudu Cattle Ranch 600 x at least.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/27-global-hotels-announce-entry-plans-over-four-years/539546-5123058-view-asAMP-pt9msmz/index.html

Does anyone see this hotel exec mentioning Lagos,Eko Atlantic,Abuja,Port Harcourt,maybe-no? Just checking!

In other news 10 bn $ has been returned by 16,000 Kenyans taking advantage of a KRA tax amnesty. Btw,this is completely different from the 150bn$ in Switzerland owned by 7 Kenyans I posted recently. The implications are obvious and confirm what I and others have said:
-our economy is larger than counted
-our GNI isn't as bad as we've told

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Rich-Kenyans-wire-back-Sh1trn-in-offshore-banks/539546-5124514-vctcsiz/

Rvp2018,chip in!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:05am On May 22, 2019
rvp2018:
Nairobi Stock Exchange cap now is around 28B dollars - with Nigeria cap around 30B - so the difference is very minimal. South Africa is black Africa.
Even small Ghana is having a capitalization of 20 billion dollar as of 2014 which by now more company have been listed since then, suggesting the cap has also increased.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:17am On May 22, 2019
Ghana is really impressive country. Thanks to it's leadership. Nigeria is not any different from Niger - except in the oil it has. Remove Dangote companies from Nigeria Stock Exchange - and you have a cap smaller than Ghana.
vaxx1:
Even small Ghana is having a capitalization of 20 billion dollar as of 2014 which by now more company have been listed since then, suggesting the cap has also increased.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:18am On May 22, 2019
Nairobi famous Uhuru & Central Park. Kenya's Nobel Laurate Prof Wangari Mathai fought to protect if from GOK that wanted to put 70 floor storey building in 80s.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:39am On May 22, 2019
Kenya which already had one of Africa's best education system (only 2nd to Mauritu in Eastern & Southern Africa), takes another step forward with Competency Based Curriculum

The system aims to inculcate dynamic values and instill virtues to help us flourish in our daily activities. The 8-4-4 was a teacher-based system, where the teacher was at the center of learning. This will not be the case anymore. The CBC aims to be a more student-based system, with more focus on the ability of the student to self- learn and develop relevant skills requisite for any engagement carried out. This way of thinking is perhaps informed by the opening up of the world, which has been spurred by the internet explosion.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:44am On May 22, 2019
Sorry friend, i am about to bombard you with some ugly picture as of yesterday.

This is Lagos as of yesterday.....the flood , the ugly and the poverty...... I hope the goverment can take action...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:35am On May 22, 2019
I like the place!
Wuoche:
Slap them with this one also
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:57am On May 22, 2019
Sooner or later,Margaret Kenyatta is going to score big in her 'Beyond Zero' campaign.She's overworking! Many UN world bodies including even the likes of Ford are supporting her programmes!

She's building a brand for herself and that of her campaign. The world wants to listen to her.She's probably the most workaholic first lady Kenya has ever had!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4502) (4503) (4504) (4505) (4506) (4507) (4508) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.