Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6136446 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Boko Haram ambush Nigerian soldiers and say they are now taking the war to the front lines of the Nigerian soldier

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

On atleast one occasion you went overboard and sucked dick. The occasion I mentioned wink
Show me wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
The magical ke.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

1st pic looks like a scene straight from interstellar. Did they shoot it here? wink

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

It's you to go back since you don't know how to calculate GDP wink
I know exactly how to calculate GDP hence why I'm not the one saying GDP decreases and increases by the exact percentage that a currency fluctuates cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
The Pinnacle,Mpumalanga.

MP has plenty of gems.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magical kenya.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kenya, sweet pools and views

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Berlin Falls,Mpumalanga cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Random beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Streets in Abeokuta during lockdown.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shma:
Magical kenya.....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Random ken.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
Peter Mokaba stadium,Polokwane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
More during the lockdown in the city

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
Baliv254:

correction 3rd pic winding roads is eritrea not kenya
oooh. Yeah, but we also have a similar road in R. Valley, I have failed to trace it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
life's a beach

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Southern Africa's Large Telescope (SALT) in Sutherland,Northern Cape cool

Temperatures can drop as low as -9 degrees Celsius in this region,as you can see there's snow in the first two pictures.

Has the construction of the square kilometer array began? Kenya uniquely has more than 85 % view of both the north and southern hemispheres. Such a vantage point to peer into deep space. I hope the nascent Kenya space agency in partnerships can Marshall for such a project in the near future. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
chrisooblog:
yeah i've watched Schuster on dstv a couple of times very funny prankster him and that short black guy.

Even though his intentions were harmless fun and just imitation in this kind of charged political climate we live in globally black face will always be misunderstood and be a potential cause for conflict

Mute it for other people not us south africans, we understand where others may not

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
jln115:
Show me wink

You know..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
jln115:
I know exactly how to calculate GDP hence why I'm not the one saying GDP decreases and increases by the exact percentage that a currency fluctuates cool

You thought GDP is calculated in dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shma:
it's not the slim body that makes them ran, the intensive exercise for long distance is what makes them run.

Sometimes dont rush to comment, understand what the person is saying.

Anyway bodies like that are well for long distance running.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Berlin Falls,Mpumalanga cheesy

The wall fell anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

Not true. Its purely hard work and practice, maybe a little talent. There are countries with higher altitudes and slimmer bodies than Kenyans and they dont feature anywhere in athletics. Its purely practice, practice and practice.

Do the honors by listing them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Has the construction of the square kilometer array began? Kenya uniquely has more than 85 % view of both the north and southern hemispheres. Such a vantage point to peer into deep space. I hope the nascent Kenya space agency in partnerships can Marshall for such a project in the near future. cool

I didn't even know was another one in the pipeline.

Let me see the Kenyan telescope smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by surplusk: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
The city.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lasgidi cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
TayserMahrii:

The wall fell anyway grin

I see the pun. cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
kenya, architecture that matches the beautiful landscape

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
gallivant:

So when South Africans beat us in rowing or cricket do we look at how your bodies are built? Stop drinking Castle beer! grin

Suit your self

Some body traits makes one get an advantage, look at Phelps. Bolt, messi with low center of gravit

Yes hard work comes to play

Even the strongman competition look at its history who dominates more

(1) (2) (3) ... (8240) (8241) (8242) (8243) (8244) (8245) (8246) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.