Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6141482 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8699) (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:

Keep mentioning my name...you know what I can do to you...it's like you want your little bubble to be busted...

Samorobo is not happy angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:

Keep mentioning my name...you know what I can do to you...it's like you want your little bubble to be busted...

Welcome back home lost son grin you finally freed yourself from the losing bandwagon grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
transgender samorobo... Who are you threatening ? Are you not the hopeless transgender. grin the slayqeen of the forum. The floozy ass bi*tch. The only Doofus here grin... Anyway.. Nice to see you once again grin

grin grin
Get ready for lady rants.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:
My bad....it was a mistake..I never intended commenting on this thread...I wanted to quote your posted on the other thread like I did to gallivant's post...it's a mistake...I forgot to copy and paste on the other thread.....you will never see me here again

To my fellow Nigerians I deeply apologize...t

Yes apologize to your baboon master
That thread will not even hit 100pages

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
@TayserMahrii...
A tweet from the CS himself.
Electric train will be a dream come through by 2025.

Nice!! The route from airport to cbd will be the most uber modern in EA and WA. Peeps like kazi will be coming to see a combination of elevated highway, elevated brt, and electric train grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:
My bad....it was a mistake..I never intended commenting on this thread...I wanted to quote your posted on the other thread like I did to gallivant's post...it's a mistake...I forgot to copy and paste on the other thread.....you will never see me here again

To my fellow Nigerians I deeply apologize...t

Lol. They won't kill you. If they didn't kill you for being lesbian then they wont do it now. Accept and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

grin grin
Get ready for lady rants.
grin grin... The slayqeen rants..?
We're prone to it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Lol. They won't kill you. If they didn't kill you for being lesbian then they wont do it now. Accept and move on.
grin grin grin
Let's leave samorobo bro. Just for now. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Nice!! The route from airport to cbd will be the most uber modern in EA and WA. Peeps like kazi will be coming to see a combination of elevated highway, elevated brt, and electric train grin
you'll never see kazi here grin..
He'll pop in with complex engineering staffs which are not there.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

cool
Let the game begun, son cheesy grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
grin grin... The slayqeen rants..?
We're prone to it.

He's lucky were done with him grin would have roasted him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
grin grin grin
Let's leave samorobo bro. Just for now. grin

OK deal grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]go pumper yourself. I can't be frustrated by a kruptozombie.[/s]
Sharaaaap!! cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:

Haven't seen him since the barefooted Mozambican Alshabaab mercilessly killed Tanzanian soldiers and civilians grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Samorobo2:

Lol it's your sister and her daughter's that is Lesbians....

Y'all always wanted me away from that thread and now that I have left it's still a problem...my name is always on y'all lips 24/7....I must be the lifeblood of your miserable existence...

Who brought you back here? Is it not your urge to come back? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
tongue
Your come back are very poor Mr SufferinSmiliin idiot grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Austine1213:

Its a house, 4 bedroom house my grans house

I got nothing to prove to a Kenyan a mere kenyan
Today I decided to pop a look at that other useless thread and I got to see one of the most demeaning quote ever from a black South African. Like really bro. A mere kenyan!!?
Do you come from abroad? Are you an alien? Are you a genius Chinese? Are you a a European Israeli? Are you bro? Or you're just a useless HIV ravaged black slave ailing human from apartheid favored nation? Don't trigger me bro. Please. You'll make me spew shit to the country I own respect.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
grin[center][/center][center][/center]
Kenya is a Shambolic shitthol grin cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Haven't seen him since the barefooted Mozambican Alshabaab mercilessly killed Tanzanian soldiers and civilians grin
Bro. I just saw a quote today that really pissed me off grin..
Kenya can be mere to SA but a kenyan can never be mere to a black SA.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
[s] Kenyans to sit back and enjoy a miniseries of the suffering and smiling show[/s]
The funny part with you is that you keep exposing Kenya the more. grin
well, let them sit and enjoy the show cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:

Pic 1.Kenyan champions

Pic 2.Tanzanian champions

Pwahapwapwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Pic 1. Kenya's SGR

Pic 2.Tanzania's SGR

Hohohoho Hohohoho

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap cheesy grin bring it on you stupid prick grin grin I'm fully ready for you foools cheesy grin cheesy
this mf searching for flood pictures like he live in the moon...f's wrong witchu zimbo zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
The funny part with you is that you keep exposing Kenya the more. grin
well, let them sit and enjoy the show cheesy grin
India is more developed than your zoo and you're busy posting their dilapidated area? 1987 pic smh shocked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Sharaaaap!! cheesy grin cheesy
those weird pics can't be kenya. Who are you telling to sharaap.
Tell me. Where is IMo state?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]those weird pics can't be kenya. Who are you telling to sharaap.
Tell me. Where is IMo state?[/s]
So you're denying your shitthol? grin grin look the plate number of that white car and see it's not a Nigerian plate number tongue grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s]India is more developed than your zoo and you're busy posting their dilapidated area? 1987 pic smh shocked. [/s]
Keep wailing and crying! It won't change the fact that Kenya is a magnified shitthol grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
So you're denying your shitthol? grin grin look the plate number of that white car and see it's not a Nigerian plate number tongue grin grin
I didn't deny that. Even though the plate number is KAA which rocked during the late president moi's rain, I mean, 1990s.. But on this case, I just sampled out the worst caption and choose to confirm if it's indeed kenya. But surprisingly , it was Nigeria as anticipated grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:

Bro. I just saw a quote today that really pissed me off grin..
Kenya can be mere to SA but a kenyan can never be mere to a black SA.

Especially a shack dude grin Good you handed him a warning. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Keep wailing and crying! It won't change the fact that Kenya is a magnified shitthol grin grin grin
cause zim is a first world country?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shma2020:
[s] I didn't deny that. Even though the plate number is KAA which rocked during the late president moi's rain, I mean, 1990s.. But on this case, I just sample out the worst caption and choose to confirm if it's indeed kenya. But surprisingly , it was Nigeria as anticipated grin[/s]
You're still not making any sense Mr Man. cheesy that's still your shitthol btw grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Kenya's police

Is one cop barefooted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8699) (8700) (8701) (8702) (8703) (8704) (8705) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.