Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6142841 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2020
kikuyu1:
If you're seeing this rvp20182 give us a comprehensive breakdown of the US election results showing the statistical impossibility of Biden's multiple 3.00 am mail vote surge.

[img]REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OAN[/img]

Look at the million maga march yesterday! Ofc,the MSM won't show all the details but that's a VERY good crowd by any standards.

No matter who's in office the global elite agenda must still be achieved. Trump may have slowed down things but the elites will always get their way. I think with Biden in office they'll now fast track their plan of an Orwellian world state and all those doubting Thomases will wake up to the truth they've been preached to about for decades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

So tell me, per your post which African Country has the most dark skin, and which countries have most light skin?

You just post anything to please your stupidity

You can't escape the truth no matter how far you run dweeb. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Lmao grin

Jokes on you grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

Can you mention those two economical cities in Nigeria?

Can you give me a credible source for the bolded?
I have posted those sources on multiple occasions....

And why should I mention those cities when the source we are referring to already has?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
kikuyu1:
If you're seeing this rvp20182 give us a comprehensive breakdown of the US election results showing the statistical impossibility of Biden's multiple 3.00 am mail vote surge.

[img]REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.” @ChanelRion @OAN[/img]

Look at the million maga march yesterday! Ofc,the MSM won't show all the details but that's a VERY good crowd by any standards.
Hey big boss grin, for real lets keep the conspiracy theory aside for a while. Seriously you think over 3million votes for trump just got lost an no one can prove that..i mean 3m..I watch almost all US channels an I got tell you ,cut the conspiracy stuff on this. Your guy Trump got beaten. If the dude had any slightest clue of fraud trust me we could have seen it..the court cases are becoming a joke coz the dudes don’t have any slight evidence.
Do you know who is Chanel Rion ? she is a right wing nut full of conspiracy theories. She just sucker for Trump just like most of his followers. For real why not just ask Rudy Giuliani if the election was stolen..or just Trump himself..
America is changing. Majority of folks there did not like Trump. They voted but still some nuts still living under the rock can’t accept the results. Same as nut-job Christians who thought Trump was send by God (sic)..guys ya need to wake out of the dream land. You might not believe it but Americans have selected what they want. This is what they want..I will not say Trump is worse than Joe but fact most Americans despise him…
I even saw some niggas in africa celebrate Trump.. grin grin the dude is a supremist..period ...he not even trying to hide it of late...An the so called proud boys are turning out to be white supremists. The niggas of colour there are being told to shup up...
An bythe way all ths so called lost votes are just a symptoms of denial…

My apologies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Saddamochieng00:

No matter who's in office the global elite agenda must still be achieved. Trump may have slowed down things but the elites will always get their way. I think with Biden in office they'll now fast track their plan of an Orwellian world state and all those doubting Thomases will wake up to the truth they've been preached to about for decades.
Ever asked yourself who controlling the elites then...Humanity just wan treat the symptoms but not the real thing...
Wake up people ya on a matrix if i may say so.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just30:
you and who makes we ?

grin grin

Ask me ooo for we lol

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

You can't escape the truth no matter how far you run dweeb. wink

I posted this so if you don't have anything to disprove it, shut up and sleep. I hate arguing with shallow minded people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
jln115:
I have posted those sources on multiple occasions....

And why should I mention those cities when the source we are referring to already has?

Bra, you have never posted any credible source that says, there are more black millionaires than Nigeria, have you ever done that?

So are you telling me that Abuja is economical city?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Tell that to your fellow nigerians, your country is undisputed Poverty Capital of the world.

As you said, Lagos state alone has bigger economy than Ghana, it can buy Ghana and still have some change but the real truth is,
26Million lagosians equal 33Billion economy whereas
30Million Ghanaians equal over 69Billion Economy.
So compare and contrast grin grin
If nigeria isn't the poverty capital then I don't know what it is. grin grin.

if if were a Ghanaian I would have ignored the question, but to show how stupid you are, you want to compere a state in Nigeria to Ghana, well Nigeria is definatly the gaint of Africa as they say, and FYI Lagos with 26 million people has a GDP of over a 100 billion dollar (2019), that nonsense state you are showing is for 2010.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
spendoon:

if if were a Ghanaian I would have ignored the question, but to show how stupid you are, you want to compere a state in Nigeria to Ghana, well Nigeria is definatly the gaint of Africa as they say, and FYI Lagos with 26 million people has a GDP of over a 100 billion dollar (2019), that nonsense state you are showing is for 2010.

Where from this pig too?
Who compared your state to a country here? Is it not your fellow country men?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just30:
You only hear their noise louder because they need to convince people they've done better and have managed to silence people with their attacks.

So you want him out because he closed your shop? grin grin

Stop making up conjectures about me,i don't own a shop for nana to close and even if i decide to own one tomorrow nana dares no close it .

My uncle who used to be an assembly man was an NDC supporter so I was drawn to the party by emotional feeling but even at that you can't pass through the four walls of a classroom and not be able to decipher who is a better government btw nana and mahama.
Npp government is a textbook description of corruption,nepotism,incompetence and are everything they campaigned against. There is evidence of this but they have successfully bought every media houses such that most people are not aware of this. No press freedom .

Vote JM so we wont be asking for the imaginary wealth of Ghana when we get to Accra grin cus he was the only one trying to change the narrative .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:
[/b]

NPP is dominated by the Akans. And Akans have a way of intimidating the other tribes. If you get into argument with them, they don't mind insulting you and your tribe so sometimes the NDC guys just ignore them, it's not because they are scared of them

NDC has really changed,

Yes .......its the norm here and that's a huge sign of illiteracy if you ask me .

I thought you were akan yourself agyei ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

His comments are not convincing enough cool cool

Me koraa I suspect Popzaino grin grin

Don't suspect me .

I'm in Ghana and the other moniker is dropping a Nigerian number for you to call.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Roan77:

Bra, you have never posted any credible source that says, there are more black millionaires than Nigeria, have you ever done that?

consult the archives bru wink not only have I posted them when debating you but also other ignorant Nigerians.

Abuja and Lagos have the largest economies of all cities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Where back to posting pseudo statistics again come on man. grin

[url] https://www.google.com/amp/s/talkingdrumsblog./2015/09/05/understanding-africa-heshe-dont-look-african/amp/ [/url]

Ethiopic/Cushitic African 120 million

Tall/Thin nose Loosely curly hair Thin Bodies (Ethiopia and Eritrea are the skinniest countries in the world)
Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti 120 million
Speak Amharic (Most common, Somali, Tigrinya .
Unlike the rest of Africa, very few speak colonial languages.
2 million live outside of Africa. Some recently in the U.S, Canada, Europe, and Israel, and Saudia Arabia
Widest color range

Malagasy 23 million

Most are mixture of Black and Asian
Very few live outside Africa Mostly in France 150,000
Official language is Malagasy and French

Bantu East African/Nilotic 150 million

Many tall and thin and sometimes heavyset. In Africa is known to have a large forehead.
150 million Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi about 500,000 live outside Africa
This is the part of Africa where Swahili is spoken. Swahili is spoken by 140 million people. However due to their colonial past English is also an official language of Kenya, Tanzania, and, Uganda. In Rwanda and Burundi people speak French along with their local language which is Kinyarwanda
Dark to medium brown color range

Bantu Southern African 220 million

Short Medium height, many are heavy set.
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana Lesotho, Swaziland, Mozambique, Angola, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo
Dark to light brown color range
They speak English, Portuguese, Most common local is Zulu, Xhosa, Shona, Tswana, and Lingala
Total 220 million About 500,000 live outside Africa. South Africans, Namibians, Botswanans have one of the lowest emigration rates in the world.

NILOTIC
They speak English and Arabic. Most common local language is Dinka and Nuer
Most common languages are Dinka, Nuer, Bari
Darkest Africans with the shortest color range
Majority are tall. Tallest average height in the world
Average height of 1.9 m (6 ft, 4in) for men
Women of 1.8 m (6 ft) (!).
Generally slim
About 70,000-100,000 live outside Africa
Mostly in the US, Australia, UK

West African 340 million

Medium to tall height
Nigeria, Ghana, Cote D’Ivoire, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali,Niger,Chad, Togo, Benin, Guinea, Liberia, Guinea Bissau, The Gambia
(Due to Slavery 200 million people of West African descent live outside of Africa in primarily in North and South America)
Currently 4-5 million Immediate West African Immigrants live outside of Africa all over the world
2/3rdof West Africans are Nigerians. About 70% of all African immigrants living outside of Africa are West African.
Speak English and French. Most common local languages are Hausa,Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, Akan, Wolof,
This is the type of Black the world most familiar with Medium to Tall Height
Thick with muscles and big butts
On Average Wealthiest Native African Ethnic Group
Dark to light yellow color range

Lol! What nonsense.

Keep calm and dont bleach. wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12691513_screenshot202011160830061605558782566_jpeg311c8184ff34172e8d2dac07f5f9c04b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12691514_screenshot202011160830161605558747977_jpega2792e662a4c05a22e6f9adf132f4606

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
jln115:
consult the archives bru wink not only have I posted them when debating you but also other ignorant Nigerian.

Abuja and Lagos have the largest economies of all cities in Nigeria

Shut up, you never dropped any credible source to back up your claims, you only made some stupid statistics yourself, or you think i forget things easily.

This shows how ignorant you are, if Abuja has the largest economies of all cities in Nigeria, where are you going to put Kano, and Aba, or onitsha or even Port harcourt? Abuja, is not an economical city.
Is like saying Pretoria is an economical city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Yes .......its the norm here and that's a huge sign of illiteracy if you ask me .

I thought you were akan yourself agyei ?

Well I haven't mentioned my tribe to you, Or have I? cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Don't suspect me .

I'm in Ghana and the other moniker is dropping a Nigerian number for you to call.

Okay.

He's from Achiase,
You (Popzaino) also know Akyeam Oda,
what a coincidence cool cool Ayoo, I hear.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE SHOW YOU GUYS THESE FACTS? Better educated Nigerians know the Truth but HUNGRY MAN on the street still argues without facts. WHY? grin grin grin

Roan77:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your Abuja is NOTHING. Live with that YOU ALONE CAN'T CHANGE THINGS.... grin grin grin

Roan77:

Shut up, you never dropped any credible source to back up your claims, you only made some stupid statistics yourself, or you think i forget things easily.

This shows how ignorant you are, if Abuja has the largest economies of all cities in Nigeria, where are you going to put Kano, and Aba, or onitsha or even Port harcourt? Abuja, is not an economical city.
Is like saying Pretoria is an economical city.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Well I haven't mentioned my tribe to you, Or have I? cool cool

Ok.....chrisagyei come Tebis vankelvin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
@Gallivant, His name say it ALL. You dont expect a SLAVE OF ARABIC RELIGION ISLAM to know everything in Africa...They can only MEMORIZE QURAN their knowledge ends there. grin grin grin
As a REGION WEST AFRICA is DIVERESED with Different LANGUAGE FAMILIES and History. Only a FOOL would treat West Africa as ONE FAMILY.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
some so called Nigerians aren't even Nigerian but SUDANESE...Like Buhari grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Okay.

He's from Achiase,

Me popizaino live in eastern region so how do you not expect me to know axim oda,beside my elder sister attended odasco.

He dropped a number,try to call the number if he is not in Ghana then that's not me .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just30:
you and who makes we ?
grin grin
ghanaians on this thread

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yea i base in nigeria
popizaino:

Don't suspect me .

vankelvin:

Okay.

He's from Achiase,
what a coincidence cool cool Ayoo, I hear.[quote author=popizaino post=96136075]

Don't suspect me .

[quote author=vankelvin post=96137914]

Okay.

He's from Achiase,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by DANIELKWAME: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
vankelvin:

Ask him for me cool

He has not even passed his nationality test undecided undecided
well i cant argue with u. So its not by force u believe
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Ok.....chrisagyei come Tebis vankelvin

Chrisagyei for the where? busy body adwoma bi sei? Multiple accounts on nairaland, na ad3n do they pay us monthly?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

Me popizaino live in eastern region so how do you not expect me to know axim oda,beside my elder sister attended odasco.

He dropped a number,try to call the number if he is not in Ghana then that's not me .

I'm not a busy body.
He said he's never been to Ghana so that makes him a Nigerian cos he can't represent Ghana.

You dey Kwahu, and your sister is schooling in Akyeam Oda cool, nice

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
popizaino:

I'm not a busy body.
He said he's never been to Ghana so that makes him a Nigerian cos he knows little about Ghana and can't represent Ghana.

You dey Kwahu, and your sister is schooling in Akyeam Oda cool, nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8902) (8903) (8904) (8905) (8906) (8907) (8908) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.