Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6144653 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

You cant even talk about development because Nigeria has nothing grin grin grin

Now, catch up with Togo and then we can talk

It's just simple, aim Nairobi of 80's as your future in 2050 first.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2020
did i hear you say Imaginary water grin grin grin

Even villages here have water supply, too bad your zoos cant put up such infrastructures.

Demand better and you will realise that water supply is not imaginary but a necessity that can be achieved because it is not rocket science.

Roan77:

Where do you get your imaginary water supply?

Well i remembered not too long ago, you were licking the arse of Nigerians here. grin grin grin grin.

Have you forgotten your country breed a lady that has had 5,000 dicks in her life time, despite being under 30.

If ghana was a paradise, why would you sisters trying to escape the paradise to be a slave in other countries?

The queens of prostitution are Nigerian ladies and no one is competing for that crown from you.

The fact that Ghana is a better place than Nigeria and most African countries does not mean that Ghanaians can't go to far advanced countries like Germany to even better their lives.

At this moment, you a grabbing at straws grin grin grin grin
Nigeria has nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

The only low budget Mahamudu Bawumia.

I will give you 50 pesewas to buy common sense.

common sense is what you lack hence your constant grabbing at straws.

Because you lack common sense, you run to blogs to fulfil your alternate universe dreams

dumb kid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:
did i hear you say Imaginary water grin grin grin

Even villages here have water supply, too bad your zoos cant put up such infrastructures.

Demand better and you will realise that water supply is not imaginary but a necessity that can be achieved because it is not rocket science.

But Unicef said otherwise, low budget Mahamudu Bawumia.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

It's just simple, aim Nairobi of 80's as your future in 2050 first.

Your dream is to live in Ghana's past grin grin grin grin

keep dreaming and you will get there but for now, catch up with Togo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

common sense is what you lack hence your constant grabbing at straws.

Because you lack common sense, you run to blogs to fulfil your alternate universe dreams

dumb kid grin grin

So google is now a blog na?

You are still failing in your lies, just give up already.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

But Unicef said otherwise, low budget Mahamudu Bawumia.
let me break it to KG language for you

UNICEF says 11% of Ghanaians dont have access to safe drinking water, meaning 90% do grin grin grin

Since you already know that your Nigeria is backward and cant match this progress, won't even bother grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

Your dream is to live in Ghana's past grin grin grin grin

keep dreaming and you will get there but for now, catch up with Togo

Your midget president, and biggest star said otherwise though.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Since you dont know how to use your phone browser to do anything

I wont even bother

you are still grabbing at straw and that wont make Nigeria a country that will catch up to Togo level anytime soon.
Roan77:

So google is now a blog na?

You are still failing in your lies, just give up already.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Your midget president, and biggest star said otherwise though.
you will still be in Ghana's shadows when it comes to development

you can cry all you want and it wont make Nigeria better grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:
let me break it to KG language for you

UNICEF says 11% of Ghanaians dont have access to safe drinking water, meaning 90% do grin grin grin

Since you already know that your Nigeria is backward and cant match this progress, won't even bother grin grin grin

Just give up already, now i know fully well that you can't read at all, you are unintelligent.
Now calm down, and read it again properly.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Just give up already, now i know fully well that you can't read at all, you are unintelligent.
Now calm down, and read it again properly.

The facts still remains that 90% of Ghanaians have access to safe drinking water

until your Nigeria can catch up to that, your country Nigeria will be a disgrace

Your dumb self cant even read let alone draw meanings out of what you read.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:
you will still be in Ghana's shadows when it comes to development

you can cry all you want and it wont make Nigeria better grin grin grin

Let me remind you again, not too long ago you were licking our arse here, that shows we dominate you.
Just30, you were licking our arse here, i'm still reminding you again, and soon, you will be back licking arse position.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

The facts still remains that 90% of Ghanaians have access to safe drinking water

until your Nigeria can catch up to that, your country Nigeria will be a disgrace

Your dumb self cant even read let alone draw meanings out of what you read.

Okay, don't worry, i will write it down to you, blind idiot.

Seventy six per cent of households in Ghana drink water that is contaminated with faecal matter

Moreover, only four per cent of households treat water suitably before drinking and 93 per cent of households do not treat water at all.

Now go and argue with Unicef, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Let me remind you again, not too long ago you were licking our arse here, that shows we dominate you.
Just30, you were licking our arse here, i'm still reminding you again, and soon, you will be back licking arse position.
I was just boosting your fragile ego to defend the image of West Africa because your country keep soiling it.

Until you can compete with Benin and Togo to win favourably, you wont catch up to Ghana.

The only thing Nigeria dominate in in this region is crime, so surely you dominate grin grin

Kiddo i lick no one arse

you keep disgracing yourself and your country as the dumbest of all

Whats you next straw to grab at ?

Water supply you dont have
Electricity too nothing
good roads too you dont have
Transportation too is in a mess

so for 60 plus years, what have yall done for yourselves?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Okay, don't worry, i will write it down to you, blind idiot.

Seventy six per cent of households in Ghana drink water that is contaminated with faecal matter

Moreover, only four per cent of households treat water suitably before drinking and 93 per cent of households do not treat water at all.

Now go and argue with Unicef, idiot.

Fact remains fact
90% of Ghanaians have access to clean drinking water and only 20% or 30% of Nigerians have pipe in their homes.

That is miserable grin grin grin grin

When Nigeria catches up to Ghana, we can only talk about the quality of Ghana pipe water when we are comparing it to that of New York.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:
I was just boosting your fragile ego to defend the image of West Africa because your country keep soiling it.

Until you can compete with Benin and Togo to win favourably, you wont catch up to Ghana.

The only thing Nigeria dominate in in this region is crime, so surely you dominate grin grin

Kiddo i lick no one arse

you keep disgracing yourself and your country as the dumbest of all

Whats you next straw to grab at ?

Water supply you dont have
Electricity too nothing
good roads too you dont have
Transportation too is in a mess

so for 60 plus years, what have yall done for yourselves?

Dog, come back here and lick my arse as usual, because i'm your master.
Go and compete with Uganda, and see how they will gnash you for fun
Defender of west Africa imagine, Idiot.
Soon you will be back licking our arse, idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

Fact remains fact
90% of Ghanaians have access to clean drinking water and only 20% or 30% of Nigerians have pipe in their homes.

That is miserable grin grin grin grin

When Nigeria catches up to Ghana, we can only talk about the quality of Ghana pipe water when we are comparing it to that of New York.
Mugu.

Yes, that's the fact, 90% of ghanaians drink clean water of faeces. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Mugu.

Yes, that's the fact, 90% of ghanaians drink clean water of faeces. cool

Until Nigeria can supply 90% you with water, you are in the leagues with South Sudan

Nigeria is a failed state

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Dog, come back here and lick my arse as usual, because i'm your master.
Go and compete with Uganda, and see how they will gnash you for fun
Defender of west Africa imagine, Idiot.
Soon you will be back licking our arse, idiot.

Go learn sense stupid kiddo

For now, we will keep being your master in the region.

Sammy and co could argue base on substance until you can be sensible enough, your comments will keep being infantile and this forum is no place for an infant.

kwai! lick a nigerian ass, funny grin grin grin put up a meaning fight for development and maybe we will prop you up small

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

Until Nigeria can supply 90% you with water, you are in the leagues with South Sudan

Nigeria is a failed state

We will rather be without water, instead of having 90% of population drinking contaminated waters, and faeces.
Till then, you are still a complete berk, deal with it. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
I see my presence here intimidates some animals from the other side.

I can't even comment on nairaland in peace again?

Little time then one animal reports me, the next minute then another animal will also report me. grin grin grin

Well I'm back. cool cool

I have seen one dog fooling around undecided undecided shameless nincompoop...tweaa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

Go learn sense stupid kiddo

For now, we will keep being your master in the region.

Sammy and co could argue base on substance until you can be sensible enough, your comments will keep being infantile and this forum is no place for an infant.

kwai! lick a nigerian ass, funny grin grin grin put up a meaning fight for development and maybe we will prop you up small

Idiot, if you can argue, and lie about facts, and what was written by you, what worst do you expect from others?

Before you were licking Kenyans arse, till they knock you up and down, and you inflated your pains against them, and started licking Nigerians arse, and it didn't favor you anymore, you are now against us, keep jumping around like a street witch, your quotes are all over this thread of you arse licking Nigerians.

If you can say Accra is developed more than Nairobi, what else do we expect to hear from you again?
I won't be surprised the day you will say Accra is developed more than Cape town, because you are a clown, and everyone here knows it.

As for now, keep enjoying the village feel of Accra everyone here knew.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Idiot, if you can argue, and lie about facts, and what was written by you, what worst do you expect from others?

Before you were licking Kenyans arse, till they knock you up and down, and you inflated your pains against them, and started licking Nigerians arse, and it didn't favor you anymore, you are now against us, keep jumping around like a street witch, your quotes are all over this thread of you arse licking Nigerians.

If you can say Accra is developed more than Nairobi, what else do we expect to hear from you again?
I won't be surprised the day you will say Accra is developed more than Cape town, because you are a clown, and everyone here knows it.

As for now, keep enjoying the village feel of Accra everyone here knew.

grin grin grin grin grin

That guy is an irredeemable idiot.

You will end up gaslighting if you keep quoting him.

Free the madman let him wallow in his own delusion grandeur.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Those that cannot provide common water to their Health facilities are also talking about water accessibility and contamination? Apuuuu.

In any sane country there are certain institutions/facilities that do not lack water supply but in a certain zoo Hospitals lack water. Imagine

Na who cursed these people? Pity don fall on them finish shocked cool

Cannibal land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin grin

That guy is an irredeemable idiot.

You will end up gaslighting if you keep quoting him.

Free the madman let him wallow in his own delusion grandeur.

I dey tell you my brother, that guy mumu too long. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2020
Contamination ko, contamination ni.

Those that live in glass houses do not throw stones foolishly.

Eba eaters and their Amala faces

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Our worst situation is the best in some zoo.

Ordinary water too? If you cannot supply Hospitals with water then which institutions can you supply?

Thank God I'm not a Zoolian.

Electricity -------- No
Security ------------ No
Good public facilities---- No

Ordinary Water too---- No

Which country too be this na? If not Zoo where else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 4:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Enugu 042 vibes cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
Enugu, greenery city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Enugu 042. cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8955) (8956) (8957) (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.