Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6012299 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
popizaino:

Na their modus operandi be that. ......I remember when I made an honest opinion about Ghana earlier on this thread the chief liar just felt threatened and started attacking me for just saying stuffs that are obvious to the blind.

Hobbit hates the truth.

Bro, i will soon post Austine1213, a South African opinion about Accra here, and you will see how he was attacked by ghanaians, for making an honest opinion about Accra.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Ths African guy going places grin grin

This dude. At this rate he gonna be the richest by a long shot...all the money hes making ferrying astronauts and space junk. Dude will monopolize space actually.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

yap ths freaky dog show need to end.. cheesy anyway uhana atia? grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
popizaino:

Na their modus operandi be that. ......I remember when I made an honest opinion about Ghana earlier on this thread the chief liar just felt threatened and started attacking me for just saying stuffs that are obvious to the blind.

Hobbit hates the truth.

He was probably so Insecure about U revealing the truth that he got all defensive to scare u into backing off.

It's what we see here everyday. Everyone of them do thesame thing.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Bro, i will soon post Austine1213, a South African opinion about Accra here, and you will see how he was attacked by ghanaians, for making an honest opinion about Accra.

They almost fry that guy most especially v.axx grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Just30:

Go learn sense stupid kiddo

For now, we will keep being your master in the region.

Sammy and co could argue base on substance until you can be sensible enough, your comments will keep being infantile and this forum is no place for an infant.

kwai! lick a nigerian ass, funny grin grin grin put up a meaning fight for development and maybe we will prop you up small

Overwhelming odds bro grin hats off to you for keeping a head up despite like a hundred pages of constant shelling. Jeez. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
theenchanter:
I actually don't know who he's referring to.... I'm only calling him out because his country is also a shithole. So a citizen of a shithole shouldn't be in d position to call another nation a shithole.d stone would've been better thrown if u're also not from a shithole.

Gbo gbo ele ko necesstri na

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
vankelvin:
I see my presence here intimidates some animals from the other side.

I can't even comment on nairaland in peace again?

Little time then one animal reports me, the next minute then another animal will also report me. grin grin grin

Well I'm back. cool cool

I have seen one dog fooling around undecided undecided shameless nincompoop...tweaa

If this is what U call ban then U are gravely mistaken. It's spam bot that is banning U. Its only last for 24 hrs. I encountered thesame few days ago. It's nobodies fault but spambots

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Roan77:

Yea,i remember vividly too and there is this other Kenya guy that also got attacked too for saying the truth about Accra. The attack was even the most annoying but the stupid questions asked by cheif liar to prove he has been to Ghana before.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
popizaino:

Yea,i remember vividly too and there is this other Kenya guy that also got attacked too for saying the truth about Accra. The attack was even the most annoying but the stupid questions asked by cheif liar to prove he has been to Ghana before.

You know they are timid people that can't stand the truths, and they are always comfortable in their conditions, thinking they are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kazikazi:
A common bus station in Tanzania.
Some certain shitholes could have called it a " international airport"

Arhh nigga, we agreed this is nothing to flaunt esp when countries are going mega. You are demeaning the value of the thread with your cheap village stunts. Why not inundate us with something sufficiently complex like the railway city that Nairobi is building. We are soon going subway and you still on about a common bus stop.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2020
Vlain:

They almost fry that guy most especially v.axx grin

I have not seen him for days now, after he suffered a total mental manhandling from you, and niggling fouls from me. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
NairobiWalker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAAGItit-h4

so a bongolala stole money from another and the solution was quite simple. Stop the boat and visit a witchdoctor. Pity this dude who has to deal with chest trauma for the rest of his bewitched life. Tanzanians need serious education the magicians are taking too much advantage of their universal gullibility.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2020
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 25, 2020
The newly refurbished Nairobi commuter rail NCR. Th3 trains actually provide docking space for cyclists cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 25, 2020
Construction of the first accommodation facilities has began at Konza Technopolis.

Last pic, construction of the multipuporse mega dam that will provide water to Konza. This is big stuff by any stretch of imagination.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2020
Just30:
So that is the defence for your lies ?

because i said my drone so you think i own one? grin grin grin

English is really a problem for you Nigerians oo

The Word MY is a pronoun referred to as a possessive Adjective

It does not mean ownership grin grin

Yes English is my problem cheif liar

This is another receipt for the world to see

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2020
Thwake Dam construction in full swing for water supply to Konza Technology city. Its a multipurpose dam involving water supply, hydropower, and irrigation and is 44% complete. Full completion is estimated at December 2022.

Konza will actually have one of the most, if not the most sophisticated water management systems on the continent, including a water reuse system and a tertiary treatment plant where treated water will be used for irrigation and cooling (not heating, this is africa, its hot, we need cooling).

Last pic, good view of the site where the Silicon Savvanah will rise

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 4:52am On Nov 25, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Nowenuse grin grin grin long time chump. grin

Once more you'd failed to refute my claim, once again you've replied with a childish remark. Grow up and try again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Mzal3ndo:

What?? Feel like Uhuru? Kwa kipi Uhuru alichonacho?

Ni kipi kikusikitishichacho mwenzangu. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2020
ArabicBerber:

Once more you'd failed to refute my claim, once again you've replied with a childish remark. Grow up and try again.

Knockiroff Berber grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2020
Kenya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:19am On Nov 25, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2020
Roan77:

I have not seen him for days now, after he suffered a total mental manhandling from you, and niggling fouls from me. grin grin

He needs time to recuperate. His mental health was jeopardized by me. Such is life.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:28am On Nov 25, 2020
popizaino:

grin grin grin U expose this like the brainless chicken he is.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2020
Roan77:

You know they are timid people that can't stand the truths, and they are always comfortable in their conditions, thinking they are doing well.

Lol they will tell U Ghana is progressing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2020
....top

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:39am On Nov 25, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Again you are still struggling to prove your lies

Your assumptions cant tell you that i can use a friends drone right?

Again you expose the poor education you received in Nigeria.

Until I make the statement that I own a drone, you cant claim i have ownership to one.
popizaino:

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 11:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Idiot you're not LICENCED to see somethings grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. By just showing your STREET NAME OR ERF NUMBER I can make you FAMOUS here and on SA Facebook and Twitter pages. grin grin grin

jln115:
LOL!!! grin grin you get more ret@rded by the day...... Do you know why certain properties show the owners name while most don't?... You are an architect you should know!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kwametut: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2020
@Colin, thanks for the messages my friend from Biafra. I havent seen you here for a while. Thanks for dropping me an email.

I also miss the other SA guys like Khoiboy, GraigB, Xhosanostra, Sweetchicks, Onila (SA/Nigerian chick) and many others.
This thread has been HIJACKED by FAKES!!!! 1 Fake idiot has FOOLED his 2 HOUSE NEGRO followers saying am Zimbo and while he said the day he knows am 100000000000% SOUTHY. Am sure once he changes his tune the FOOLISH HOUSE NIGGERS will be butthurt.... grin grin grin grin grin grin "He said I know hes South African but am just messing with him". The foolish Obash8t, Samsoro...didn't get that grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
kwametut:
@Colin, thanks for the messages my friend from Biafra. I havent seen you here for a while. Thanks for dropping me an email.

I also miss the other SA guys like Khoiboy, GraigB, Xhosanostra, Sweetchicks, Onila (SA/Nigerian chick) and many others.
This thread has been HIJACKED by FAKES!!!!
#schizophrenia wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8958) (8959) (8960) (8961) (8962) (8963) (8964) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.