Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,055 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:08 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6012504 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
gallivant:

Stop pointing fingers at Benin. Tanzania needs to eradicate the killing of albinos for human rituals. angry
Its you Kenyans who came and messed up our brothers and sisters.
You came from your shitholes in kibera and messed up our united republic. Bastards.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kazikazi:
Its you Kenyans who came and messed up our brothers and sisters.
You came from your shitholes in kibera and messed up our united republic. Bastards.

Did Kenyans also marry your under age girls? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
LOL cool story bro wink next time bring facts smiley

Adhoboy already fed I fact with that screenshot.
Didn't his screenshot reveal how civilized, peaceful,urbanised, industrious the Benin kingdom was at time time in comparison with the crime infested, barbaric,tape, murder uncivilized savage society of London.

And aren't u aware that Benin kingdom was burnt to the grounds by Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

You haven’t brought facts either you just bring quotes I also brought quotes of Dutch and Portuguese explorers who went there but you don’t believe them. It is called selective acceptance. You accept what you want and leave the rest I can post the pictures again. The society was conducted in such a way that there was no need for doors not because they didn’t know what they were or how t9 use them but because there was so little crime and robbery in the area. They had long straight roads, tall walls and metal poles to light the streets. They had very shiny houses and all the roads were very clean these are accounts from the 1400s - 1600s

Yeah that's exactly what he is doing. Selective acceptance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
https://academic.oup.com/afraf/article-abstract/84/334/53/23191?redirectedFrom=fulltext wink

Didn’t provide any source and you still haven’t shown me the Benin scriptures also didn’t show any pictures or drawings so once again anecdotes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
source?

Go and read up the history of Benin kingdom and read precolonial black Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
jl115:
show me photographic evidence of Benin's street lamps cool

Coming just give me some time shouldn’t take too long
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hahaha! Even more EVIDENCE from academics the mfecane was a MYTH!

[
b]Mfecane Never Happened[/b]
[url][/https://www.culture-review.co.za/mfecane-never-happened]

The are several questions that need to be asked before one demonstrates that Mfecane is or was a creation by European settlers to justify their brutality in southern Africa. These questions are:

Is it a coincidence that Difaqane occurred exactly at the same time as the arrival of Europeans in Southern Africa?

Who was behind the mythological wars that took place in this part of the continent?

Why is Mfecane to be believed when white historians deliberately distorted Africans’ history and origins?

Why was Difaqane a central theme in the historiography of the apartheid state?

Guys, the lesson is INVESTIGATE EVERYTHING WHITE ACADEMICS SAY OF OUR HISTORY.

It seems the word ISN'T even a 100 yrs old!?

In his article ‘The Mfecane as Alibi: Thoughts on Dithakong and Mbolompo’ (1988), historian Julian Cobbing suggests that the basic propositions of the Mfecane/ Difaqane mythology “are integral to a white settler, 'Liberal' history which gestated for over a century before Eric A. Walker coined the term 'mfecane' in 1928

IT GETS EVEN WORSE :
In his book ‘History of South Africa’ (1928), Walker defined Mfecane/ Difaqane as “the crushing”. [b]But Cobbing argues that this terminology “has no root in any African language, [/b]but it crudely conveyed the myth of a cataclysmic period of black-on-black destruction in the era of Shaka

OMFG!? It's terrible to be uneducated but WORSE to be MISEDUCATED!?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
gallivant:

Did Kenyans also marry your under age girls? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pwahapwapwa pwapwapwapwapwa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:46pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

Evidence that black Berbers took up slaves against their wills.
You are right!! the Berbers only took People who volunteered to be slaves..........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Coming just give me some time shouldn’t take too long
that's what you said last time and im still waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and read up the history of Benin kingdom and read precolonial black Africa
The source dickhead!! I want the source of your claims!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Abohboy:

Didn’t provide any source and you still haven’t shown me the Benin scriptures also didn’t show any pictures or drawings so once again anecdotes
I showed you reputable sources that have seen those drawings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

Adhoboy already fed I fact with that screenshot.
Didn't his screenshot reveal how civilized, peaceful,urbanised, industrious the Benin kingdom was at time time in comparison with the crime infested, barbaric,tape, murder uncivilized savage society of London.

And aren't u aware that Benin kingdom was burnt to the grounds by Europeans.
You know we talking about Africa as a whole right? I can also show you Constantinople which was even superior to the Benin Kingdom.

And yes Benin with its human sacrifice and slavery was probably better than London which was a sh1thole at that time....nobody denied that!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Vlain:

Thomas Edison couldn't have done that without Latimer.
He was a drafter not an inventor........just saying wink.....................Also your point is what exactly?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
the Mfecane isn't an insult but a historical fact............you sound like some of those Apartheid deniers we have in SA

It's a vulgar word meaning it's an insult
How am I like apartheid deniers
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2021
tylann:

It's a vulgar word meaning it's an insult
How am I like apartheid deniers
it's not a vulgar word bro grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
You know we talking about Africa as a whole right? I can also show you Constantinople which was even superior to the Benin Kingdom.

And yes Benin with its human sacrifice and slavery was probably better than London which was a sh1thole at that time....nobody denied that!

I didn't ask U about human sacrifice.
Now that we've agreed on that. Would u like to tell me why the Europeans burnt Benin to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Vlain:

I didn't ask U about human sacrifice.
Now that we've agreed on that. Would u like to tell me why the Europeans burnt Benin to the ground.
probably the same reason they burned Boer towns and farms.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
There is hope for Ghana and Nigeria cities if they follow Rwanda footstep.

Rwanda in 2007 - looked like a typical west african city with lots of rusted little structures sprawling all over

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Rwanda now - that is what focused leadership can achieve - in about a decade

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2021
jl115:
I showed you reputable sources that have seen those drawings

Once again there were no drawings in Benin so what are you talking about there is no such thing as the Benin scriptures and there is no single artefact in Benin that depicts human sacrifice
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2021
rvp2018:
There is hope for Ghana and Nigeria cities if they follow Rwanda footstep.

Rwanda in 2007 - looked like a typical west african city with lots of rusted little structures sprawling all over

Total transformation I see

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Abohboy: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2021
As you can see jln115 all of these stories on,y came when Britain wanted to take crop no other person described Benin city as that until Britain was ready to conquer the, also why would they have a cross if none of them were Christians they were all practices of African traditional religions sk why would they crufify someone but yeah here it is where they essentially paused trade with Britain source from Wikipedia

(1) (2) (3) ... (9347) (9348) (9349) (9350) (9351) (9352) (9353) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.