Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6119148 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Ghana is a fine country. No joke. And everything worked, at least last time I was there. I personally prefer vacationing to many of these African countries than going to dreary Europe or noisy US. Try it and see, you'll never think of Europe again.

Surely we all cant be wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just30:

You aren't. Europe, the US and Canada are good for migrant workers because of the job opportunities, comparatively better pay, and the benefit of converting from a foreign currency of much better value. Also, those countries offer more recognized academic qualifications for your kids if you have any. But when it comes to retirement or a relaxing vacation, yes you are wrong. Those countries have nothing really great to offer, except maybe boasting rights...Africa is much more interesting, relaxing; and of course, cheaper for vacationing or retirement.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

You aren't. Europe, the US and Canada are good for migrant workers because of the job opportunities, comparatively better pay, and the benefit of converting from a foreign currency of much better value. Also, those countries offer more recognized academic qualifications for your kids if you have any. But when it comes to retirement or a relaxing vacation, yes you are wrong. Those countries have nothing really great to offer, except maybe boasting rights...Africa is much more interesting, relaxing; and of course, cheaper for vacationing or retirement.
definitely

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why always village grin?

Seems we can't always be wrong truly

Imrajah:
Have been to Ghana and it look like my village the only nice place is east Legon and airport residential area but it only peaceful but not beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
ObongIdeas:
Ghana fine true true. Their airport alone beta pass our airport a thousand times. They are more organised there than here.

Two weeks I spent there, I wished I wasn't coming back

Everyone cant be wrong

Envious ones living in delusions will keep embarrassing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just30:

Give no attention to this demented guy.

I went through that thread and there are so many positive comments about Ghana but as usual he decided to share the negative comment that resonate his stupidity.

Just as I always say, pay no heed to pedastrian comments whether positive or negative.

This thread is meant for solid proofs and not people's personal opinion. The more you entertain him, the more he see's himself as important.

We move.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just30:

Everyone cant be wrong

Envious ones living in delusions will keep being embarrassing themselves.

We give him prominence whenever we respond to his usual stupidity. Let's put the fool in his rightful position by not responding to his stupidity.

I hope you and Appisko will ignore him outrightly henceforth. Let's ignore him like how we ignore a local-madman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
You this slowpoke called van idiot grin how many times will i warn you not to keep seeing me in the prism of your own insecurities? If your life revolves around this thread such that meaningless mentions gives you the prominence that you desperately yearn for offline,pls don't pass it down to me.Your mention and those of your other idiots masquering as Ghana spokesmen here is as useless as the "p" in psychology to me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2021
vankelvin:
cool cool
only good road donated by George Walker bush
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Tanzania is wierd country like Ghana - the leadership is totally bonkers.

After denying existence of Covid 19, it became ILLEGAL to even recognize the disease or talk about it. Then, they rejected the possibility of using Vaccines to fight the disease. Now Tanzania is offering public steaming as a way of managing COVID 19. A National Embarrassment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRtQcVp7TwQ

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 6:16am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp20182:
hello bro, how's Kenya today?
And the man below grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:17am On Feb 12, 2021
Kenya is good. Uhuru kenyatta is undoubtedly one of the richest African. Dangote is a baby when it come to wealth. I think Kenyatta family would be top 1-2-3 richest families in Africa.

Kenyattas own 0.5M acre of land including more than 10,000 acres in Nairobi where an acre of land is on average 1-2m dollar. More than 50,000 acres in Nairobi metro - where land is equally expensive.

Most of the land here is Nairobi Metro.

10, 000 acre Gichea Farm in Gatundu.
5, 000 acres in Thika.
9,000 acres in Kasarani Mwiki
5, 000-acre Muthaita Farm
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,
29, 000 acres in Kahawa Sukari along Thika Superhighway
10, 000-acre ranch in Naivasha
52,000-acre farm in Nakuru
10, 000 acres in Rumuruti
40,000 acres in Endebes in the Rift Valley

Kenyatta owns banks, industries, name it - kenyattas own them.

For example - Northland city in Nairobi Metro- Kenyatta own the city - and are building 5B dollars city now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbVhHv4YRow

IGpro1:
hello bro, how's Kenya today?
And the man below grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 6:55am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya is good. Uhuru kenyatta is undoubtedly one of the richest African. Dangote is a baby when it come to wealth. I think Kenyatta family would be top 1-2-3 richest families in Africa.

Kenyattas own 0.5M acre of land including more than 10,000 acres in Nairobi where an acre of land is on average 1-2m dollar. More than 50,000 acres in Nairobi metro - where land is equally expensive.

5, 000 acres in Thika.
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,

For example - Northland city in Nairobi Metro- Kenyatta own the city - and are building 5B dollars city now

Wow! You're actually glorifying thieves undecided the Kenyattas stole lands belonging to Kenya and you see nothing wrong in that. You're pathetic bro.

So you actually mean this man below stole all the lands in Kenya grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Well, they own it legally. Morally obviously it hard to find clean wealth. Dangote uses Abuja federal gov to steal from Nigerians.
IGpro1:
Wow! You're actually glorifying thieves undecided the Kenyattas stole lands belonging to Kenya and you see nothing wrong in that. You're pathetic bro.

So you actually mean this man below stole all the lands in Kenya grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2021
NairobiWalker:

It is among the poorest Lower Middle-Income countries you idiot. Tanzania is not a Lower middle income country yet. Join the league before you start talking about it. You're still an LDC - Least Developed Country. Maajabu ya nyani kucheka kundu la tumbili.
Mzee, Bundle bei kubwa ama? Tulishapanda rank sasa tuko group moja mzee.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2021
NairobiWalker:

We will pay them unlike you who can't pay. yours. smiley smiley

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-tanzania-idUSKCN224346
Read the full article. He said that so as the money that would have been used to service the debts by the respective African countries be used to fight the pandemic in those nations. Tanzania doesn't have any problems paying her debts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp20182:

Better than Indian donations cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:01am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:

5, 000 acres in Thika.
24, 000 acres in Taveta
50, 000 acres in Taita,

The emboldened shows you are not a normal thinking human being, you are a m0r0n, pure m0r0n.
Your President is one of the richest in Africa? and you are happy saying this?

You are even comparing him to Dangote? Oh no.
Dangote is a serious business mogul,
what does your President do for a living? Stealing from the national coffers I guess ? And you are happily comparing him to a business man Dangote?

All is not well with you, go seek for a medical care.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Nairobi expressway way progress in westlands.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Where did I say I am happy about it. I was just responding to the idiot making fun of him without knowing Kenyatta and Moi are top 3 richest Africa

The biggest dairy in Africa was started by Uhuru and his bro. It should now be well over 1B dollars in valuation.
The 4th biggest bank - NCBA - is also majority owned by Kenyattas.
That is just some of companies they own.

vankelvin:
[b]

The emboldened shows you are not a normal thinking human being, you are a m0r0n, pure m0r0n.
Your President is one of the richest in Africa? and you are happy saying this?

You are even comparing him to Dangote? Oh no.
Dangote is a serious business mogul,
what does your President do for a living? Stealing from the national coffers I guess ? And you are happily comparing him to a business man Dangote?

All is not well with you, go seek for a medical care.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2021
What can a poor country like India donate to Kenya. China yes - they donated two by-passes - so they could demonstrate their building prowress.
vankelvin:

Better than Indian donations cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Mobius Motors (proper car manufacturer - not innoson/kantanka rebadging plant) opens 330m kshs factory.

Kenya gov to order 6m dollars worth of vehicles from it

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001401009/mobius-opens-sh330m-factory

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Mobius - Car designed and built for tough Africa roads. Not rebadged nonsense of cheap chinese knockdowns.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Where did I say I am happy about it. I was just responding to the idiot making fun of him without knowing Kenyatta and Moi are top 3 richest Africa

The biggest dairy in Africa was started by Uhuru and his bro. It should now be well over 1B dollars in valuation.
The 4th biggest bank - NCBA - is also majority owned by Kenyattas.

That is just some of companies they own.

And you think the emboldened makes him richer than Dangote?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
What can a poor country like India donate to Kenya. China yes - they donated two by-passes - so they could demonstrate their building prowress.

Yet Kenya is an Indian colony cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Mobius Motors (proper car manufacturer - not innoson/kantanka rebadging plant) opens 330m kshs factory.

Kenya gov to order 6m dollars worth of vehicles from it

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001401009/mobius-opens-sh330m-factory

Little indains smh

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:37am On Feb 12, 2021
Some guy in Laikipia has built his own car manufacturing plant. Again this proper car manufacture. Not importing chinese clones and rebadging it.

Humble beginning - even first Mobius looked.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2021
Their land holdings alone dwarf Dangote wealth.
If you own 50,000 acres in Nairobi Metro and you sell each acre for even 0.5M dollars.

That is 25B USD! Where is Dangote. That is just land alone.

vankelvin:

And you think the emboldened makes him richer than Dangote?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Some guy in Laikipia has built his own car manufacturing plant. Again this proper car manufacture. Not importing chinese clones and rebadging it.

U deserve a big slap

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:41am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:

Seriously I give up the shocked shocked shocked

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Their land holdings alone dwarf Dangote wealth.
If you own 50,000 acres in Nairobi Metro and you sell each acre for even 0.5M dollars.

That is 25B USD! Where is Dangote. That is just land alone.

How man are the Kenyattas?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9560) (9561) (9562) (9563) (9564) (9565) (9566) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.