Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6117155 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
kevomtaani:

What are you trying to justify? I've been to both countries, I do not engage in silly arguments you can check my history. I am telling you the truth. Kenya's mobile money is above all the countries I've been to in Africa. Ghana included.
yet it only does half the transaction that Ghana momo does

It cant even do some of the things that mobile money does in Ghana.
That's a joke.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
kevomtaani:

What are you trying to justify? I've been to both countries, I do not engage in silly arguments you can check my history. I am telling you the truth. Kenya's mobile money is above all the countries I've been to in Africa. Ghana included.
You are only ranting . what you are saying is not true. until you are able to proof to us what makes Kenya mobile money better than Ghana.

saying it from now til tommorw will not validate your lies . .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I'll tell you what's flat....your mamas tittays wink
you have lost it already grin grin

Bunch of kids from the dustbin country

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
yet it only does half the transaction that Ghana momo does

It cant even do some of the things that mobile money does in Ghana.
That's a joke.
lol

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
lol
I'm laughing my hearts out grin

These kenyans are bunch of idiots who will rant from morning to evening over facts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
I'm laughing my hearts out grin

These kenyans are bunch of idiots who will rant from morning to evening over facts
he keeps repeating Kenya has better mobile money than Ghana. then we ask how and what are the yardstick . he said he can't argue unnecessarily. how stupid can he be

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:

Take some of this I'm sure it'll help. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
Then you probably not been sincere . having cash in Ghana has now become a choice ( though there is little room for improvement) everyhouse in Ghana has been electronically tagged . just with the punch of your computer, you can open up a lot of digital address system. . nearly all payment made to Ghana givement are done electronically.

some hotels will not even accept cash from you

I don't remember the last time I bought airtime with cash including dstv ... Don't wait ur time on them

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

I don't remember the last time I bought airtime with cash including dstv ... Don't wait ur time on them
I am currently taking a meat pie and tiger nut drinks now in a little shop. I have taken more than two tigger nut drinks, I am pretty sure i don't have enough cash with me but with my wallet, I feel relax.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
he keeps repeating Kenya has better mobile money than Ghana. then we ask how and what are the yardstick . he said he can't argue unnecessarily. how stupid can he be
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Take some of this I'm sure it'll help. wink
that looks like the prescription drug you got from mPharma owned pharmacy in Kenya.

Have you taken your recommended dosage yet? grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
that looks like the prescription drug you got mPharma owned pharmacy in Kenya.

they have mpharma Ghana in Kenya. they are coverd

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

I'll tell you what's flat....your mamas tittays wink

Uncivilized nicompop

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin grin
vaxx:
they have mpharma Ghana in Kenya. they are coverd

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:

Lol the guy is empty upstairs all he talk about is aliens and Earth been flat grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Appisko:

Lol the guy is empty upstairs all he talk about is aliens and Earth been flat grin grin
grin grin grin grin

He's just a typical kenyan

It will be almost impossible to have a flat planet because of the way a planetary system is formed

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wizzzzmike: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
I am currently taking a meat pie and tiger nut drinks now in a little shop. I have taken more than two tigger nut drinks, I am pretty sure i don't have enough cash with me but with my wallet, I feel relax.

That can't happen in Kenya lol grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
that looks like the prescription drug you got from mPharma owned pharmacy in Kenya.

Make sure you check in tomorrow it ain't safe having you run around without your meds smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

We were doing this a decade ago cool

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
I posted Joy news and that is not a blog .

Next retarded excuse from you.

Is Joy News the Bank of Ghana?

I think you need to Google the word blog. You are more stupid than I thought.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

You're still babies in mobile money. We use paybill here to do this kind of transactions.

Personally, I always access my bank accounts here in Kenya via my phone.I rarely visit the bank building, not unless am going to renew my ATM card.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
The qoute you replied to was about Ghana. Dont be stupid ... foolish kenyan

I already did that .... no shut up in shame and go grow your mpesa.

Exactly what I've always been saying here.
These Kenyans are special needs children.
So dumb and m0r0n*

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

You're actually doing what Kenya started doing ten years ago, the truth of the matter is that Kenya's mobile money system is more advanced than Ghana's.
Even the global financial institution recognizes this.No doubt.
I can even send money to someone in America or Europe via mpesa from the comfort of my house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

Make sure you check in tomorrow it ain't safe having you run around without your meds smiley
you didnt answer the question

Thats typical sign of mental disorder

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

How do you even live among such uncivilised people. Personally I wouldn't manage a day in there.
oh just shut it... I'm sure you're those cocoon head looking Kenyans with protruding fore heads.
An average Ghanaian has better looks and lives in better condition than a Kenyan. apart from those few politicians and media personalities in Kenya the rest of Kenyans with their long heads still wear over sized shoes, trousers, shirts like West Africans of pre independence. in West Africa, we don't paint things and engage in lipstick projects like East Africa. theres a reason 95% of your city photos here show skylines without showing the roads, because they are dirty and tiny.
Rwanda is another example of pig on lipstick. tiny city with slummy surrounding towns.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Is Joy News the Bank of Ghana?

I think you need to Google the word blog. You are more stupid than I thought.
I posted the bank of Ghana as well

so stop being stupid

Joy news source is BOG

here is the data

lets see your next excuse grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Yobeezy:

You're actually doing what Kenya started doing ten years ago, the truth of the matter is that Kenya's mobile money system is more advanced than Ghana's.
Even the global financial institution recognizes this.No doubt.
I can even send money to someone in America or Europe via mpesa from the comfort of my house.
You keep reminding us how daft you guys are. there is world remmit that handles this things. there is even wave in Ghana that support it.

but try the application and see if you can send money to someone in Nigeria and see if your infrastructure support it. you were able to send money to some European country and USA because there is financial inclusion between. your telecoms company and their agent in those country .
your country has never has it better than Ghana.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
IGpro1:
oh just shut it... I'm sure you're those cocoon head looking Kenyans with protruding fore heads.
An average Ghanaian has better looks and lives in better condition than a Kenyan. apart from those few politicians and media personalities in Kenya the rest of[b][/b] Kenyans with their long heads still wear over sized shoes, trousers, shirts like West Africans of pre independence. in West Africa, [b][/b]we don't paint things and engage in lipstick projects like East Africa. theres a reason 95% of your city photos here show skylines without showing the roads, because they are dirty and tiny.
Rwanda is another example of pig on lipstick. tiny city with slummy surrounding towns.
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahhaaha guy u wicked can't stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Just40:
I wonder where your stupidity is also coming from

are you also trying to dispute facts?

I wonder when facts became a matter of patriotism

Pay no heed to mad people.

Pay attention to important issues not mad people

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
vaxx:
i have not been to kenya to ascertain how true is the statement but the very video blogger himself said the speed wasn't quite impressive in some certain area while it is good in some certain area . and about the cost , he was of the opinion , it was way way higher. in fact , he uxtapose the price in the video.
he was even arguing if it is possible safaricom can come borrowed MTN Ghana policy on how successful Ghana internet and data has become.

Please don't pay heed to a mad person.

This is a diversional tactics.

Argue with people that belong to a country not a country-less idiot.

You guys should learn to ignore this despicable idiot.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IGpro1(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
look how these cocoon heads from kibera managed to drive the South Africans away with their one city colony. to them everything is better in Kenya than else where, forgetting they just recently managed to get an Italian Chaka chuku puuf puuf DMU trains and zero Brt.

few days ago a cocoon head couldn't hide his jealousy for Nigerian entertainment industry and the Grammys they brought home.

tiny cocoon head, blood suckers, no wonder the British had to castrate their males.I'm sure them British had enough of their arguments and had to deball them to show who the master is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just40: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2021
grin grin
vankelvin:

Pay no heed to mad people.

Pay attention to important issues not mad people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) (9718) (9719) (9720) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.