Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hospitality: Sales Reps In Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Delta, Rivers, IB Etc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hospitality: Sales Reps In Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Delta, Rivers, IB Etc (443 Views)

The Vehicle That Fan Milk Sales Reps Use / Hospitality: Sales Reps In Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Delta, Rivers, IB Etc / What Is Efiritin.com Sales Reps Salary Range Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hospitality: Sales Reps In Lagos, Abuja, Benin, Delta, Rivers, IB Etc by rushman003: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
Good evening fellow Nairalander,

Please if you don't or have not work in Hotels and you don't have any ties with hoteliers this job vacancy is not for you, but if you know you can do it then you are welcome. But experience is our choice of selection.

Some times ago, i posted job vacancy on this same role which many people applied but without industry experience leading to disqualification of so many applicants and later my topic which profound job opportunities for unemployed graduates was deleted from the forum, so pathetic i hope it's not on personal interest for any moderator that deleted it. You can confirm my originality, i don't just post junks on this forum because i understand what it takes to be unemployed.

Here comes another opportunity for experienced person(s) in the field.
Nigeria is said to be in recession which is partially refuted by me, with rise in dollar exchange rate and a lot of companies are trying to reduce their overhead cost by patronizing locally made product, because hotels are being built everyday and they need this tool.

We at Progmatech Solution developed a robust Hotel Management software use to manage hotels complete in-house activities starting from room reservation, restaurant, bar, laundry, sport facilities, spa services, real-time management tools for managing orders coming from their client directly from your websites and other booking sites. It is doubled as management and inventory system, and also helps with single accounting management of all their services.

Whole lot of hotel management system are in the market but most are foreign which are expensive and those developed locally are not this robust, we have a unique selling point with our software. It a 3-in-1 management tool which serve as a Property Management System, Channel Management system with booking portal.

Features

Complete Property Management tool (PMS)
Channel Manager
Work both offline and Online
Email Notification on every sales
Log History for monitoring staff activities
Real-time booking
Direct integration with all booking sites
Secured User Access Level, we have for admin, manager, account, bar, restaurant, receptionist etc separately.
Single accounting system, with all service offered in hotels involved in the software, No more purchasing of modules.
Customization, for those that want special features. ETC.

The opportunity here is for interested candidate to sell this software and also represent us in any of the cities mentioned. We will give you all information and training required on the software and commissions will be paid per software a representative sells in their respective cities.

To be a representative and receive the required documents please kindly drop your email address with the state you represent or you can send it to 08151367334 for privacy. Please i will not be able to drop the links to the online demo and our company website but everything will be known by our selected reps, because the last time i did, my sites was hacked. We have limited slots.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Please. / Finance Summit At Lighthouse Ogba / Important Life Lessons To Remind Yourself Before Turning 25.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.