Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1086453 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2022
It's really arrogant to lie to people about food security in Tanzania.. tongue cry

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:

OK Twitter is now South African wink since its owned by a South African..... I like your logic sammyboy grin

I don't have to look at a video to tell you there as never ever been 10 hours of loadshedding in one go.....

Nope Twitter is American. American wealth made Elon musk not shabby SA. Fix your economy and stop day dreaming.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:

Bully MTN? If you wanted to bully MTN you could've kicked them out of Nigeria or nationalised them.... But no you gave them a slap on the wrist for potentially aiding Boko Haram......MTN has bullied the Nigerian government, not the other way around

Nope. We sanctioned them with huge funds and they came begging on their knees in aso rock,pleading for mercy. Now that doesn’t speak superiority mate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:
@samorobo... Chech this graph from the Imf wink

Fair enough .
I will look into it more when I am a bit chanced.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
The redline is actually very massive( one of Africa’s top HIGH SPEED RAIL. Something SA cannot hack).

It’s well on course and we should we riding our sweet rail by Christmas grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6MqAjJIIg

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ojota - opening link bridge. Well on course and should be completed Q2 2023. A road that incorporates waterway for water transport. Lagos is on some genius engineering this days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xAHDFEfyc0

This is what the pro type looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPI-RC3-Qzg

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:
Ojota - opening link bridge. Well on course and should be completed Q2 2023. A road that incorporates waterway for water transport. Lagos is on some genius engineering this days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xAHDFEfyc0

This is what the pro type looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPI-RC3-Qzg
You can tell that these project are been constructed in poor areas and will impact the people that needs it the most, unlike in Kenya where development are mostly centered at around the tourists areas .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:
The redline is actually very massive( one of Africa’s top HIGH SPEED RAIL. Something SA cannot hack).

It’s well on course and we should we riding our sweet rail by Christmas grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6MqAjJIIg

Potential speed but due to length and many stops it won't! The hacking part you know, we can!

Anyways it's great development, big ups smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:

Nope Twitter is American. American wealth made Elon musk not shabby SA. Fix your economy and stop day dreaming.
I couldn't really care, I'm just using your logic wrt shoprite
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:

Nope. We sanctioned them with huge funds and they came begging on their knees in aso rock,pleading for mercy. Now that doesn’t speak superiority mate.
and yet you minimised the fine by 600% because you knew Nigeria can't go without MTN
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:

OK Twitter is now South African wink since its owned by a South African..... I like your logic sammyboy grin

I don't have to look at a video to tell you there as never ever been 10 hours of loadshedding in one go.....

Stuf you can’t invalidate that video and the guys experience my mere words. Your zoo is on fire and I have my receipt. Just shut up and read up.
Your power sector is just like Nigeria’s or even worse,you can’t tell me nothing man.

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South Africans are struggling in the dark to cope with increased power cuts that have hit households and businesses across the country.

The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years but this week the country’s state-owned power utility Eskom extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day.

A strike by Eskom workers added to the utility’s woes including breakdowns of its aging coal-fired power plants, insufficient generation capacity and corruption, according to experts.

The prolonged power cuts are hitting South Africans in the winter months of the Southern Hemisphere when many households rely on electricity for heat, light and cooking.

Small and large businesses have had to close down for prolonged periods or spend large amounts for diesel fuel to operate generators. Anger and frustration is widespread among business owners and customers at the power cuts, which Eskom calls load shedding.

FILE - A coal-fired power station in Witbank, South Africa , Monday, Oct. 11, 2021. South Africans are struggling in the dark to cope with increased power cuts that have hit households and businesses across the country. The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years but this week the country’s state-owned power utility Eskom extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day. (AP Photo/Themba Hadebe, File)
JOHANNESBURG (AP) — South Africans are struggling in the dark to cope with increased power cuts that have hit households and businesses across the country.

The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years but this week the country’s state-owned power utility Eskom extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day.

A strike by Eskom workers added to the utility’s woes including breakdowns of its aging coal-fired power plants, insufficient generation capacity and corruption, according to experts.

The prolonged power cuts are hitting South Africans in the winter months of the Southern Hemisphere when many households rely on electricity for heat, light and cooking.

Small and large businesses have had to close down for prolonged periods or spend large amounts for diesel fuel to operate generators. Anger and frustration is widespread among business owners and customers at the power cuts, which Eskom calls load shedding.

The power blackouts are here to stay say experts who warn it will take years to substantially increase South Africa’s capacity to generate power. South Africa mines coal and relies heavily on coal-fired plants, which causes noticeable air pollution. The country is looking to increase power production from solar and other renewable sources.

“The big picture is that we were at least expecting (heavy power cuts) this winter,” said energy expert Hilton Trollip. “Eskom told us at the end of last year that there was a chronic power shortage ... What that means is that until we have a substantial amount of extra generation on the grid, we will continue to be at the risk of load shedding at any stage. The question then is how bad will the load shedding be?”

He lamented the impact of the blackouts on the economy.

“The most direct economic consequence is when businesses have to stop production because they don’t have electricity ... whether you have a factory, a travel agency or you have a shop,” said Trollip. “Whenever economic activity is disrupted because there is no electricity, that is a direct cost to the economy.”

The power cuts are costing South Africa well over $40 million per day and deterring investment, say economists. South Africa’s economy, Africa’s most developed, is already in recession and is suffering a 35% unemployment rate.

Small businesses in the country’s townships, suburbs and rural areas are among the hardest hit by the effects of the rolling blackouts, said Trollip.

Buhle Ndlovu, a teacher at a nursery school in Soweto, Johannesburg’s largest township, said the power cuts increased her costs to run the school.

“We cater to about 40 children here. We need to feed healthy meals to them daily,” said Ndlovu. “At the rate we charge we can’t afford to take on additional costs to buy gas in order for us to cook. Loadshedding has really made it difficult for us.”

She said it is a challenge to take care of children by candlelight until parents come to pick up their kids well after dark.

Some shops, however, are getting new business from the power cuts, like Uri’s Power Center which is seeing brisk sales of power generators, batteries and other backup systems.

“I think people should definitely look to become less reliant on Eskom. I don’t believe that the power situation is going to resolve itself any time soon,” said owner Adam Zimmerman at his shop in the Randburg area. “We’re all aware of Eskom problems and people have various options whether to invest in a generator to run their business or home.”

On Friday, Eskom chief executive Andre de Ruyter said at a press conference that the crisis was receiving serious attention and that he had personally briefed President Cyril Ramaphosa about what the company is doing to keep the lights on.

https://apnews.com/article/africa-johannesburg-south-climate-and-environment-6d508d26614e7aee1a0e23cfc030dd6b?utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&ut

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:

Stuf you can’t invalidate that video and the guys experience my mere words. Your zoo is on fire and I have my receipt. Just shut up and read up.
Your power sector is just like Nigeria’s or even worse,you can’t tell me nothing man.

FILE - A coal-fired power station in Witbank, South Africa , Monday, Oct. 11, 2021. South Africans are struggling in the dark to cope with increased power cuts that have hit households and businesses across the country. The rolling power cuts have been experienced for years but this week the country’s state-owned power utility Eskom extended them so that some residents and businesses have gone without power for more than 9 hours a day. (AP Photo/Themba Hadebe, File)

The power blackouts are here to stay say experts who warn it will take years to substantially increase South Africa’s capacity to generate power. South Africa mines coal and relies heavily on coal-fired plants, which causes noticeable air pollution. The country is looking to increase power production from solar and other renewable sources.

“The big picture is that we were at least expecting (heavy power cuts) this winter,” said energy expert Hilton Trollip. “Eskom told us at the end of last year that there was a chronic power shortage ... What that means is that until we have a substantial amount of extra generation on the grid, we will continue to be at the risk of load shedding at any stage. The question then is how bad will the load shedding be?”

He lamented the impact of the blackouts on the economy.

“The most direct economic consequence is when businesses have to stop production because they don’t have electricity ... whether you have a factory, a travel agency or you have a shop,” said Trollip. “Whenever economic activity is disrupted because there is no electricity, that is a direct cost to the economy.”

The power cuts are costing South Africa well over $40 million per day and deterring investment, say economists. South Africa’s economy, Africa’s most developed, is already in recession and is suffering a 35% unemployment rate.

Small businesses in the country’s townships, suburbs and rural areas are among the hardest hit by the effects of the rolling blackouts, said Trollip.

Buhle Ndlovu, a teacher at a nursery school in Soweto, Johannesburg’s largest township, said the power cuts increased her costs to run the school.

“We cater to about 40 children here. We need to feed healthy meals to them daily,” said Ndlovu. “At the rate we charge we can’t afford to take on additional costs to buy gas in order for us to cook. Loadshedding has really made it difficult for us.”

She said it is a challenge to take care of children by candlelight until parents come to pick up their kids well after dark.

Some shops, however, are getting new business from the power cuts, like Uri’s Power Center which is seeing brisk sales of power generators, batteries and other backup systems.

“I think people should definitely look to become less reliant on Eskom. I don’t believe that the power situation is going to resolve itself any time soon,” said owner Adam Zimmerman at his shop in the Randburg area. “We’re all aware of Eskom problems and people have various options whether to invest in a generator to run their business or home.”

On Friday, Eskom chief executive Andre de Ruyter said at a press conference that the crisis was receiving serious attention and that he had personally briefed President Cyril Ramaphosa about what the company is doing to keep the lights on.

https://apnews.com/article/africa-johannesburg-south-climate-and-environment-6d508d26614e7aee1a0e23cfc030dd6b?utm_campaign=TrueAnthem&utm_medium=AP&ut

jezeez Sammy...could you not just post the link without quoting the entire article?

Also I got myself a generator just like you my bru wink it's just that mine doesn't have to run 24/7...only when there is loadshedding cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:
jezeez Sammy...could you not just post the link without quoting the entire article?

Also I got myself a generator just like you my bru wink it's just that mine doesn't have to run 24/7...only when there is loadshedding cool

Yeah we are the same, on extreme bad days I get 10 hours off otherwise it’s usually 5-7hrs. I turn on my gen to compliment the power I get and so do you.

And yes I posted everything so you can feel the raw heat and be angry, also what happened to your sudden change of tone, o thought you said it was just 2.5hrs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

The fact that these were the same people making fun of our situation a few weeks back.
KARMA Is b1tch. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
@Tayser or Rvp2018. Were you guys around during this error? Tayser for you, I know you were at a mere10 good yrs at Moi's exit - you were too weeny to have heard this. But my question is, where are the authors or singers of this song?

I can't see their band or songs to prove they existed. They should be the heroes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZ2Mg-fEb4
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
jl115:
I did infact answer your question... If you actually look at the original response rvp2018 gave it was about GDP PPP vs GDP nominal.....at the end of the day they both measured the same thing, GDP! PPP is just GDP of a country adjusted for the difference in prices of a basket of goods compared to another country.

My point is that PPP is a fairer comparison than Nominal..... That doesn't mean there aren't better ways at comparing economies with each other.... I for one am a large supporter for comparing countries based on wealth and not GDP....

Also China has a bigger GDP PPP than the US because it has 1.2 billion people, and should in theory have a larger economy, however this is not the case when we look at GDP nominal, hence why again I say PPP is the more realistic measurement when compared to nominal

Sounds contradictive but yeah, it makes more sense than your previous plain submission.

I also agree with you on wealth.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
samorobo:

Yeah we are the same, on extreme bad days I get 10 hours off otherwise it’s usually 5-7hrs. I turn on my gen to compliment the power I get and so do you.

And yes I posted everything so you can feel the raw heat and be angry, also what happened to your sudden change of tone, o thought you said it was just 2.5hrs.
I ain't angry bru grin I was joking when I said I got a generator, I don't get loadshedding in my area wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Shma:

Sounds contradictive but yeah, it makes more sense than your previous plain submission.

I also agree with you on wealth.
don't know how it's sounds contradictive however my previous submission was solely a comparison between GDP nominal vs ppp
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2022
rvp2018:
Tayser. Dr Ndii explain Ruto gov manifesto - and knocks it out of the park for poor Azimio.
https://twitter.com/DavidNdii/status/1543880188794179584

What do they plan to do with KQ after 2 years? Reassess the situation or do away with it?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 06, 2022
Saddamochieng00:

Thought you were kikuyu and rvps agemate. grin I really can't remember much from that time except from Kibakis ascend to power.

Nuh grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser:

What do they plan to do with KQ after 2 years? Reassess the situation or do away with it?
Stop bailing it out.KQ can decide to downsize further or close shop.But I think it will recover...the 750m dollars debt to buy dreamliners is down to 80m...so by next year they will own most of the planes and cut down leasing costs.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Shma:
@Tayser or Rvp2018. Were you guys around during this error? Tayser for you, I know you were at a mere10 good yrs at Moi's exit - you were too weeny to have heard this. But my question is, where are the authors or singers of this song?

I can't see their band or songs to prove they existed. They should be the heroes too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZ2Mg-fEb4

One of those haunting tunes of the Moi era when you were a really teeny tiny weeny, or even earlier, RVP can confirm. Apparently the rumors they died on their way back after performing the song were false. But the story makes it even more evocative. Maybe they are still around, obviously grannies now, one hit wonders grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser:

One of those haunting tunes of the Moi era when you were a really teeny tiny weeny, or even earlier, RVP can confirm. Apparently the rumors they died on their way back after performing the song were false. But the story makes the song even more evocative. Maybe they are still around, obviously grannies now, one hit wonders grin
Kenyatta era song.I was born in early 80s.This song was played in Kenyatta day.We sang Moi & KANU praise songs often as he would be visiting often and we had to line up streets and roads holding miniatures Kenya flags...if you didn't make to choir to sing in front of moi and you would get paid.Moi had commission of music headed by some professor whose job was compose new praise songs to be practised by school.We were in North Korea or china type of dictatorship.These songs made you feel you were incredibly lucky to be a Kenyan....and without much of free media...many didn't realize Kenya was a hell hole.We were just happy to be an oasis of peace and development.We recited the national anthem and nyayo philosophy or pledge of peace,love and unity often.. almost daily

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Stop bailing it out.KQ can decide to downsize further or close shop.But I think it will recover...the 750m dollars debt to buy dreamliners is down to 80m...so by next year they will own most of the planes and cut down leasing costs.

We have to make it work whichever govt takes over. Including reducing the workforce and downsizing the entire entity. There should be a few good examples to borrow from.

In October 2020, Dutch carrier KLM agreed to submit to a restructuring plan to obtain a government loan of €3.4bn. The plan – which involved a series of cost-cutting initiatives – demanded employees accept reduced employment conditions such as income-dependent and graduated cutbacks of up to 20% during the loan’s whole period. The deal involves a significant downsizing of KLM’s workforce and includes cutting 4,500 jobs, divided between non-renewal of short-term jobs and voluntary redundancy schemes. Other measures include reducing external costs by phasing out leased aircraft and deploying more efficient aircraft.

More recently, Italian carrier Alitalia has been in the news, as workers were out in the streets protesting possible layoffs. The company, which in the last few years had been under the Italian Government’s Extraordinary Administration, is at the centre of negotiations between Italy and the European Union regarding the company’s future, which include the creation of a new state-owned carrier, ITA. As reported by Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Brussels is pushing for a strong downsizing of the new company, with only 45 aeroplanes, five of which long haul. ITA, which might start operations from July, will require 4,000 employees less, with the number of people made redundant between 7,000 and 7,500.

Sometimes I thank good fortunes for never really following through with their Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme after qualifying. Was a very active member of PPRUNE way back.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser:

We have to make it work whichever govt takes over. Including reducing the workforce and downsizing the entire entity. There should be a few good examples to borrow from.

Sometimes I thank good fortunes for never really following through with their Ab Initio Pilot Trainee Programme after qualifying. Was a very active member of PPRUNE way back.
Airline industry is brutal and many survive on gov subsidies.Only budget no frill airlines seem to thrive...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2022
Nairobi continues to attract companies seeking to set up their Africa HQ as it's also become a financial hub https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/corporate/companies/ride-hailing-firm-bolt-opens-africa-hub-in-nairobi-3869622
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Raila's Azimio you surely can do better than this. Dr Ndii chew Azimio dude. Why not recall Prof Nyongo in Kisumu to help Azimio come with up with an economic plan?
Ruto seem to have the momentum back from Wajackoyah after the Manifesto launch - who got it from Martha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcCNJ7kGLmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0hBiQIS5k
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2022
jl115:
I ain't angry bru grin I was joking when I said I got a generator, I don't get loadshedding in my area wink

Yeah was expecting to hear that,but facts on ground don’t agree with your imaginations.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2022
samorobo:

Yeah was expecting to hear that,but facts on ground don’t agree with your imaginations.
actually I'm on a critical infrastructure line... They don't loadshed lines that have critical infrastructure connected to them wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tayser� look like we won't be having election for the president as Raila is getting scared...I hear opinion polls show Ruto post the well thought 250 plus best policy wonks manifesto has opened 15 percent lead.Now Raila is back to the default blaming chebukati.He was sleeping thinking he had deep state and system but those of us who knows chebukati is in Ruto prayer group and assured Ruto he will only read his name as the winner knows the real Kenya deep state is with Ruto.Anyway we are going to see Raila boycotting and trying to use the courts to stop election or try go for another handshake..but Uhuru I think has given up.Like the misguided BBI they understimated the genius that is William Ruto...now they show up get a dog beating or blame Chebukati the IEBC chair for their no show.Ruto not in the mood for handshake of any form.Raila must finally retire

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
jl115:
actually I'm on a critical infrastructure line... They don't loadshed lines that have critical infrastructure connected to them wink

whatever bru, what matters is that SA has power down time of about 9hrs and above daily, just like nigeria.
Also you lied that no such thing happenes in SA and its always 2.5hrs max.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
samorobo:

whatever bru, what matters is that SA has power down time of about 9hrs and above daily, just like nigeria.
Also you lied that no such thing happenes in SA and its always 2.5hrs max.
very interesting trying to compare South Africa's electricity with Nigeria when Nigeria electricity is at 20% in 24 hours. Benin Republic has better electricity than Nigeria. You have to know 80% of South Africa's electricity is used by 15 industries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.