Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1087153 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by aresa: 4:34am On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
blackprowler:

You're dumb without knowing it. I just described your type in my post. Go and check the world's human development indices of several world organisations monitoring these things. Your country has had free money almost its entire independence and you rank amongst the poorest countries in the world that never made a dollar from oil. You're like Goodluck Jonathan that says Nigeria is doing great because we have such and such number of private jets. NIGERIA IS A CASE OF HUMAN TRAGEDY!
[/s]

Go and check this and go and check that...This is what your shallow and ignorant kind spew when void of facts and inability to support your nonsense with facts. What stops you from posting your facts here?

If you are going to claim Kenya is better than Nigeria, common sense dictates that you show us the facts you based your dumb and idiotic assertions on..

Please confine your ignorance to your fellow shallow and low intellect followers..

Inferiority complex and unpatriotic ipob losers feeling funky..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by amtaken(f): 4:47am On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
I doubt that Mr femi.
Their economy is more sophisticated, more diversified, though smaller. Their ICT sector is probably the best in Africa.
Their Currency is competing favourably with the dollar right now, and the standard of living is increasing steadily.Mou mou Kenyan spotted.
Nigeria is the complete opposite.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Ranchhoddas: 4:52am On Sep 04, 2016
olumaxi:
Mr FFK....father of my dearest falz....i hope u av returned part of ur loot....if not,let kenyans speak wat they like and u go and return d monies
I thought it was Falana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by blackprowler: 4:54am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

We know you hate Nigeria and you go from thread to thread and forum to forum to scream and yell that rubbish doesn't mean Kenya is anywhere close to Nigeria across the because stats and facts doesn't say so.

All you and your kind can do is spew your ignorant nonsense, but never facts and realities..

You ape, where do you know? Where have you been to and who have you met? A small rat like you but much much more influential and consequential in Nigeria is called Gbenga Sesan. His twitter handle is @gbengasesan. When he first visited Kenya, he screamed on twitter. He never believed Kenya was that modern because he's been fed the same kool-aid as the rest of you his whole life here. You're "competing" with South Africa? You're a fool. South Africa is Europe in Africa. You have NO CLUE! You think it is a Black-manged country? It is now certainly a Black-Mismanaged country. I HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA! I've interacted with Kenyans there too. You don't know shit!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by blackprowler: 5:03am On Sep 04, 2016
Let me just add a footnote here. For those who accuse people like me of hating their country or their race or tribe or any other stupid box they create by themselves to put you in: when you love something and wish for it to excel and that thing wilfully frustrates you, you would be the worst fool to join the delusion and say all is well. It is that stupidity that has perpetuated black man in the sorrows that have defined his existence.

"The whole world is my country; all of mankind are my brethren; to do good is my religion" - Thomas Paine

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by aresa: 5:04am On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
blackprowler:

You ape, where do you know? Where have you been to and who have you met? A small rat like you but much much more influential and consequential in Nigeria is called Gbenga Sesan. His twitter handle is @gbengasesan. When he first visited Kenya, he screamed on twitter. He never believed Kenya was that modern because he's been fed the same kool-aid as the rest of you his whole life here. You're "competing" with South Africa? You're a fool. South Africa is Europe in Africa. You have NO CLUE! You think it is a Black-manged country? It is now certainly a Black-Mismanaged country. I HAVE LIVED IN SOUTH AFRICA! I've interacted with Kenyans there too. You don't know shit!
[/s]

Shut up...

All I see here is hate and bitterness barking like bingo. You can hate and shout all that rubbish till you die, Nigeria is still better than kenya a million times based on facts.

If kenya is better than Nigeria, then what are you and your hate mongering and self loathing losers doing in Nigeria?

Pack your shit and go to kenya....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by aresa: 5:07am On Sep 04, 2016
[s]
blackprowler:
Let me just add a footnote here. For those who accuse people like me of hating their country or their race or tribe or any other stupid box they create by themselves to put you in: when you love something and wish for it to excel and that thing wilfully frustrates you, you would be the worst fool to join the delusion and say all is well. It is that stupidity that has perpetuated black man in the sorrows that have defined his existence.

"The whole world is my country; all of mankind are my brethren; to do good is my religion" - Thomas Paine
[/s]

Story, catch the next ekenedilishuku to kenya, we won't miss you and your kind. That's minus one dead weight we don't have to deal with..good riddance ..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by unmask: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2016
blueto:

He furthers, “Kenyans should stop attacking Nigeria on twitter. They must know their place. Truth is the worse Nigerian is better than the best Kenyan.”
dude should have just shut up. once the kenyans see that, we done for
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ayusco85(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2016
olumaxi:
Mr FFK....father of my dearest falz....i hope u av returned part of ur loot....if not,let kenyans speak wat they like and u go and return d monies

I don't think u ve any idea who falz is or who FFK ve fathered...

Femi falana is the father of falz not Femi Fani Kayode aka FFK
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by thedarkside: 6:13am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
Igbos say they are the smartest black african, now they are admitting that common kenya is even better than them.... grin

Confused loonies with zero sense of identity, zero sense of country, zero sense of belonging and self worth... grin

the pesin wey swear for these losers no do dem good at all.. grin

what??..the biafrans dont want to join in the e-bashing against kenyans?......

TREASON!!!.... angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the kenyans bribed the ipobians... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Missonas(f): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2016
Oga ffk that was then not now. Stop living on Nigeria's past glories. We are far from were we ought to be tbt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by thedarkside: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:

that's why ordinary Kenyans woop their asss like kilode
i laugh for Twitter tire today.
at this junction even small Benin republic will defeat Nigeria in such twitter war because Nigeria is not a country that's why we have 0% love for each other.

pahh..because we are angry at each other,doesnt mean we will allow ordinary kenya insult us...we nigerians are like elephants,,,

we never forget an insult!!...

kenyans always abused us since 1980....

they will get their respond sooner or later...

forgive and forget is for loosers.........
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 989900: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2016
AmuDimkpa:
No , Nigeria is not better in all aspects . Kenya has more steady power supply, the corruption there is a child's play compared to what is in Nigeria. Nothing in Nigeria works and some things in Kenya work. We delude ourselves thinking we are the best in Africa but we definitely are not. However, Nigerians are very hardworking and very innovative but the country is a huge stumbling block.

Well said. We are bigger in everything, just not better.
We are not utilizing our big potentials, while they make do of the little they have better than we do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by aminupeople: 6:27am On Sep 04, 2016
Please any one know how to apply for nigerian railways corporation i have try but it's not going. Help me pls
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Welcomme: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2016
olumaxi:
How is FFK falz's father? Bros, hope all is well? Falz is from Ekiti, while FFK is from Osun. Femi Falana is falz father and not FFK..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by FYTnRUN: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Shut up...

All I see here is hate and bitterness barking like bingo. You can hate and shout all that rubbish till you die, Nigeria is still better than kenya a million times based on facts.

If kenya is better than Nigeria, then what are you and your hate mongering and self loathing losers doing in Nigeria?

Pack your shit and go to kenya....

Mugu!.. That is all.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2016
pippimp:

Go to Kenya just once and you find out who is behind who.

What do yoi expect from a people who argue that they are better than Americans

Then argue that Nigeria is better than South Africa in spite of the hundreds who are clamouring every blessed day to get visas there
people who cant brag of one good road anywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by cardoctor(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2016
RichThug:
Ffk just destroyed kenyans. Those guys are blacker dan the devil, they win those long distance race because they were promised food at the finish line :/ #SomeoneTellKenyans

Wow. How intelligent you sound.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by laudate: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
I doubt that Mr femi.
Their economy is more sophisticated, more diversified, though smaller. Their ICT sector is probably the best in Africa.
Their Currency is competing favourably with the dollar right now, and the standard of living is increasing steadily.
Tell dem jare! angry Their power supply is 10 times more stable than that of Nigeria, and their cities are better planned. Their roads, nko? You wan try? shocked Even their airport - is far better by far, than the one we have in Naija, far cleaner and more efficiently run. Don't forget, their own national airline Kenya Airways is still flying. Wey our own? cry

toye440:
You my brother needs to commit more time to research, we may b in recession now but am telling u d fact here we only trail behind south Africa and Egypt Nigeria is now Third largest economy in Africa. And talking abt IT haba, bro Nigeria remains d biggest Telecom market in Africa y u think say Mtn no gree leave.
pls that things r difficult doesn't mean we r not better off, if u doubt me pls try leave in Kenya for just a week maybe u will appreciate Nigeria.
to cut the story short OBJ threw his own bomb shell earlier today wen he said and I qoute " Nigerians r deviating from what they were morally taught, respect d less privilege ones".......OBJ
You have obviously never lived in Kenya before, otherwise you would realise how silly you sound. In fact, if people like you get the opportunity to live in Nairobi for one week, you will refuse to come back to Nigeria. sad Don't use Google as your Bible. Go there physically and verify!

TheMascot:
you see.. U just put ur self lower than them.. How can thier economy b better than ours when only dangote is richer than the country.. Nigeria has the 3rd best ict sector in Africa behind SA and Egypt.. How is thier currency competing with dollar? 1$=150ksh.. Standard of living when they are dependent on tourism and Olympics.. Inferiority complex will kill you if you don't keep it in mind that Nigeria is still the greatest black nation despite our hardships..
Stop deluding yourself. sad Go and live in other African countries like Namibia, Botswana, Mauritius, Kenya and South Africa and you will realise that Nigeria is not the greatest black nation, just the nation with the largest population and the biggest mouth! angry

blackprowler:

Well said! Na true word you talk. Collect one chilled bottle from Mama Nkechi's shop down there...all the drinks are on me! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by TheMascot(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
CSTR2:
I doubt that Mr femi.
Their Currency is competing favourably with the dollar right now, and the standard of living is increasing steadily.
you see.. U just put ur self lower than them.. How can thier economy b better than ours when only dangote is richer than the country.. Nigeria has the 3rd best ict sector in Africa behind SA and Egypt.. How is thier currency competing with dollar? 1$=150ksh.. Standard of living when they are dependent on tourism and Olympics.. Inferiority complex will kill you if you don't keep it in mind that Nigeria is still the greatest black nation despite our hardships..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by klvb: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2016
MAU MAU fought for the independence of kenya from british colonianism. Their effort led to the independence kenya and most east africa country gained.
A mockery of this men by ffk is absurd, and the fucking tweetwar btw kenya and nigeria just showed how jobless and unserious we are.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by def111(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2016
I have stay in Kenya... currently now Kenya is best than Nigeria, In Kenya you have 24 hours power supply, high speed internet connection, good healthcare system....

and fvck this FFK. ask him to call the develop country that did not have 24 hours power supply, only this fvcking Nigeria I know..

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by laudate: 8:17am On Sep 04, 2016
YourNemesis:

Check per capita GDP In kenya and compare to Nigeria.
Don't be deceived by the face of Nairobi in a one city country.

Mombasa, nko?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by laudate: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2016
blackprowler:
You're dumb without knowing it. I just described your type in my post. Go and check the world's human development indices of several world organisations monitoring these things. Have you heard of "per capita" anything? What family do you want to belong to as a child: a family of 4 with 40,000 naira income or a polygamous, loud-mouthed family of 4 wives 25 children (total 30) with 80,000 naira income? Your country has had free money almost its entire independence and you rank amongst the poorest countries in the world that never made a dollar from oil. You're like Goodluck Jonathan that says Nigeria is doing great because we have such and such number of private jets. I can not begin to go into detail here and I don't think you deserve such gratuitous exertion on my part. NIGERIA IS A CASE OF HUMAN TRAGEDY!

Hehehe.... I don talk say I no go laugh today, but... wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GenBloodykiIler: 8:36am On Sep 04, 2016
thedarkside:

pahh..because we are angry at each other,doesnt mean we will allow ordinary kenya insult us...we nigerians are like elephants,,,

we never forget an insult!!...

kenyans always abused us since 1980....

they will get their respond sooner or later...

forgive and forget is for loosers.........
we'll first of all fix our mess before engaging outsiders
i repeat a house divided against it's self can never stand.
a group of united multitude of sheep can chase away a single so called elephant that's adage cool and that's what happened to Nigeria and will continue to happen to them till they do the needful.
at this junction this country is weak and vulnerable any enemy outside can manipulate majority of unpatriotic citizens against this country take that to the bank

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by forty5: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2016
What do you expect from others, when some of us treat it as trash? Even 'animals' call it a Zoo

It's a pity!

GOD BLESS MY NIGERIA- THE GIANT OF AFRICA
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jbcul4ril(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Na cocaine they talk so o. Every body is talking of how Nigeria will recover and progress from recession, you are talking about what Kenyans are saying.
Kindly return your portion of loot so the we can invest in infrastructure. Thank you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by adegeye38(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2016
Beey:
yes tell your people to shut up and be ashamed!
Guy m Nigerian, but its d truth
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Hbuyosh(m): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2016
YourNemesis:

Check per capita GDP In kenya and compare to Nigeria.
Don't be deceived by the face of Nairobi in a one city country.

Mombasa
, Kenyas second second city, and the second busiest piort in Africa
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=443418&page=56

Nakuru
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=686312&page=10

Kisumu

Eldoret

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by thedarkside: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:

we'll first of all fix our mess before engaging outsiders
i repeat a house divided against it's self can never stand.
a group of united multitude of sheep can chase away a single so called elephant that's adage cool and that's what happened to Nigeria and will continue to happen to them till they do the needful.
at this junction this country is weak and vulnerable any enemy outside can manipulate majority of unpatriotic citizens against this country take that to the bank

i agree...

you are right....

we shall withdraw the bashing e-warriors from decending on the kenyans and concentrate only on ourselves.....

retreat ohh yea israelites...the e-battle against the imbecelic kenyans is for another day!!!...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by blackprowler: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Story, catch the next ekenedilishuku to kenya, we won't miss you and your kind. That's minus one dead weight we don't have to deal with..good riddance ..

It is a testimony to the failure of Nigeria that I am reduced to exchanging spats with epic nobodies like you on Nairaland because those who control this country have run away from me in fear, lest my project to repair Nigeria exposes their hypocrisy.

I was born in Nigeria. I am TRAPPED in Nigeria. It pains me everyday. But if I can get a miracle and you can help me emigrate to Kenya and start a life, I WON'T TURN IT DOWN! Put your money where your mouth is!

Lastly, to give you a knockout blow to show you how dumb, clueless and a victim of Nigerian backwardness you are, I AM NOT AN IBO. Anyone who reads my posts knows Ibos are the only ethnic group I've attacked on Nairaland because of the Civil War issue. I hold them responsible for the destruction of Nigeria by introducing the military in governance and it wasn't just "some Igbo officers" but a full-blown Igbo conspiracy. My posts are there for all to read. Dumb fool, I won't indulge you again. Hell, maybe I'm old enough to be your father or at least your uncle, since I have a nephew over 25yrs old. USE THE INTERNET TO READ, LEARN AND GROW, NOT ARGUE WITH YOUR SUPERIORS. I HAVE READ THESE THINGS OVER 30 YEARS STARTING WHEN THERE WAS NO INTERNET

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.