Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1086979 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:50am On Oct 09, 2020
Lagos the land of entertainment cool cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:52am On Oct 09, 2020
The land of the riches grin cheesy

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Eko Oni baje oo! cheesy grin grin

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:55am On Oct 09, 2020
The gidi gan cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2020
Beautiful city cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 1:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Very clean city grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Welcome to Lasgidi, the land of opportunities cool cheesy grin
Las Gidi alone has an economy bigger than entire Kenyan economy. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Eko Oni baje oo! cheesy grin grin
O baje tiiiiiii! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
O baje tiiiiiii! cheesy
Ahh grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
Las Gidi alone has an economy bigger than entire Kenyan economy. grin grin
And it's more developed than the whole of kenya cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

that is what you will say but that is the only place your bitterness can come from.

Nana Akuffo Addo his excellency do not engage in store closures, District assemblies together with the police will do that.

A working system grin grin

Honestly,I find it ironical that you could talk about someone's else English, when your own understanding of it is on par with patience Jonathan.The emboldened just says everything about your poor comprehension of the queen's language .

Too bad you saw "president and close" on my post and you immediately came up with the emboldened. cheesy

Charlie,what I meant was that,if shove comes to push not even the number one citizen of ghana could close my shop. grin

Pls do not bother to reply me if you have nothing sensible to say.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
And it's more developed than the whole of kenya cheesy grin
grin At least Lagos doesn't look like this:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
mtisthequibit, keep peeping like a thief. wink
You all come here to peep at how your dustbin country is being exposed everyday.
It's a good thing to know you have accepted the fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
popizaino:

Honestly,I find it ironical that you could talk about someone's else English, when your own understanding of it is on par with patience Jonathan.The emboldened just says everything about your poor comprehension of the queen's language .

Too bad you saw "president and close" on my post and you immediately came up with the emboldened. cheesy

Charlie,what I meant was that,if shove comes to push not even the number one citizen of ghana could close my shop. grin

Pls do not bother to reply me if you have nothing sensible to say.
I quess you couldn't understand the comment you replied

you have no command of the language hence your reckless comment all the time.

Let me break it down for you, When push come to shove

The president of Ghana do not need to do shit because closing down shops aint his duty

The police is there for that, but more importantly, District assembles do that.

understood now, blockheaded? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by chrisooblog: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
My broda Kazi just invite us for the nuptials when it's time wink

Kazikazi:
Am fine my dear. TZ is just fine,waiting for you to visit.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Just30:
I[s] quess you couldn't understand the comment you replied

you have no command of the language hence your reckless comment all the time.

Let me break it down for you, When push come to shove

The president of Ghana do not need to do shit because closing down shops aint his duty

The police is there for that, but more importantly, District assembles do that.

understood now, blockheaded[/s]? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Austine1213:

Do you know SASOL?

WE BUY CRUDE OIL FROM COUNTRIES LIKE NIGERIA, ANGLOLA, SAUDI,,,, refine it and then sell to other countries

Of course, I know sasol. South Africa imports petroleum products from China. Do your findings. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Kuruptnigga and samorobo2, come and see the ugly Nairobi street the Kenyans have been editing and posting as something great. grin
Do you remember that blue building in the background? The place looks like Oshogbo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Samorobo2: 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
Kuruptnigga and samorobo2, come and see the ugly Nairobi street the Kenyans have been editing and posting as something great. grin
Do you remember that blue building in the background? The place looks like Oshogbo.

Oh yes I do remember it like the back of my palm...that is Westland....
I can still remember how they almost killed me last year for exposing them..they still hate me till today....I long knew they hid alot under that heavy digital makeup.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:24pm On Oct 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
grin At least Lagos doesn't look like this:
Nah God for bid cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kuruptnigga: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
obaaderemi:
Lol I remember the building? That's West land. The kenyans love that building with passion. See how dirty and ugly the place looks cheesy they're only decieving themselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2020
roads has never been their strong suit

dont act surprised
obaaderemi:

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Samorobo2:

Oh yes I do remember it like the back of my palm...that is Westland....
I can still remember how they almost killed me last year for exposing them..they still hate me till today....I long knew they hid alot under that heavy digital makeup.
cheesy They are always so afraid of being exposed. That's why all their data are cooked.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Lol I remember the building? That's West land. The kenyans love that building with passion. See how dirty and ugly the place looks cheesy they're only decieving themselves. grin
They forget that with internet, everything is just a click away. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2020
Just30:
roads has never been their strong suit
dont act surprised
That's true.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:18am On Oct 10, 2020
Nigeria 0 Algeria 1 @ Danielnino00, what happened? That's like twice in a row. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
Lagos the land of entertainment cool cheesy grin
The only thing that puts South Africa ahead of Nigeria in terms of entertainment and media is just money from the settler Europeans who have over the centuries stolen and amassed a lot of money from the land and have used it to improve the lives of the whites who are far fewer than the owners of the land. Companies like multichoice and sabc all started by the settlers really help their entertainment industry.

In terms of creativity, Nigeria is ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Danielnino00(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2020
obaaderemi:
Nigeria 0
Algeria 1
@ Danielnino00, what happened? That's like twice in a row. grin

There's no problem chief grin ..it's a friendly.. it's the first time the boys are playing together after over a year.. sh!t happens grin

BTW, why has discussion moved here?
I've avoided the thread for like 4 months now .. wetin Dy occur? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 1:03pm On Oct 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

There's no problem chief grin ..it's a friendly.. it's the first time the boys are playing together after over a year.. sh!t happens grin

BTW, why has discussion moved here?
I've avoided the thread for like 4 months now .. wetin Dy occur? grin
Na wa o. I don't know if the problem is with the coach. He seems nonchalant and doesn't really seem to have a stable team.

The other thread was shut down sometime ago. The Kenyans migrated to another thread. This thread was the first one anyway but the Kenyans are afraid to come here because of the title. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Danielnino00(m): 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2020
obaaderemi:
Na wa o. I don't know if the problem is with the coach. He seems nonchalant and doesn't really seem to have a stable team.

The other thread was shut down sometime ago. The Kenyans migrated to another thread. This thread was the first one anyway but the Kenyans are afraid to come here because of the title. cheesy

I'm optimistic that the team will get better eventually...
As for Rohr, I'm sure he is aware that he will be sacked if he doesn't improve at the AFCON. .

Who shut down the thread abeg? grin ..I want to buy him a bottle of cold stout grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ednited(f): 2:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Kazikazi:
Am fine my dear. TZ is just fine,waiting for you to visit.

Just a matter of time grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
Danielnino00:

I'm optimistic that the team will get better eventually...
As for Rohr, I'm sure he is aware that he will be sacked if he doesn't improve at the AFCON. .
Rohr can't improve. He lacks confidence and rather depends almost entirely on the individual strength of players instead of collective tactics. He is not hungry for success due to his age. He just wants a place to nestle and make easy money.

Danielnino00:

Who shut down the thread abeg? grin ..I want to buy him a bottle of cold stout grin
grin grin Dem don open am again but Nigerians are no longer interested, having indulged the useless Kenyans for thousands of pages. The thread is practically dead.
The thread is now about Kenyans discussing their local politics and abusing Tanzanians. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2490) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: samorobo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.