Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? (557 Views)

Do You Ask God If She Is Your Wife Or Not before considering Marriage? / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / Urgent Prayer request! My Case is different! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by psp2pc(m): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2016
what would be that one prayer you need an urgent answer to.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by sonofluc1fer: 4:58am On Sep 04, 2016
Ask Him to.show himself. He's been hiding for too long.

NB: he showed his buttocks to Moses. Weird.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by malvisguy212: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Ask Him to.show himself. He's been hiding for too long.

NB: he showed his buttocks to Moses. Weird.
Our desperate need is not for clever arguments but for a powerful encounter with the living God (1 Corinthians 4:20). And we
need not more dramatic signs from heaven, but to act on what we already know. The door to spiritual understanding is not human
explanation, but supernatural revelation. It swings not on mind games but on a willingness to surrender our stubborn will to One
who knows better than us.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by jmichlins(m): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2016
that he may clear my path so when am able to work again which I will, not even death can stop my success
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by MaziOmenuko: 6:26am On Sep 04, 2016
To say 'hi'.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by ShayGirl(f): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2016
I'd simply ask for blessings in all ramifications most especially financially for me to bless others too & survive this buhari era
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by udysweet(f): 7:41am On Sep 04, 2016
Ahan,see the way you just spoke my mind,lol!
That's all,blessings all round
ShayGirl:
I'd simply ask for blessings in all ramifications most especially financially for me to bless others too & survive this buhari era
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2016
He should blow the trumphet asap. We've seen enough.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 04, 2016
..... To simply start taking an active hand in his creation....

Too much strife nowadays
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by thrillionaire(m): 8:41am On Sep 04, 2016
I would simply ask to operate in the wisdom of Jesus Christ (the word)
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by niggi4life(m): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2016
I would ask him to allow me make heaven whenever i die
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by psp2pc(m): 9:33am On Sep 04, 2016
I would ask him to make love to reign in the world.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by ERONX(m): 10:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Grace to live a Holy life a life without blemish
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by Blackfire(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
To have more enemies...
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by Zoe99(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
I would ask him for an enjoyable and very close friendship and communion with the HolySpirit.
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by ShayGirl(f): 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
udysweet:

Yes o dearie, na blessing sure passtongue
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by ShayGirl(f): 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
udysweet:

Yes o dearie, na blessing sure pass natongue
Re: If God Decides To Answer Just One Prayer Request, What Would You Ask For? by Aaronsrod: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Power, riches and thunder fire my enemies. In Jesus Name.

(1) (Reply)

Watch "Muslim Boy Singing "YAHWEH, You Are The Miracle Working God"" On Youtube / Why Should A Man Of God Build School Only The Rich Can Afford / The Chosen Daily Devotional 3rd,nov. 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.