Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (116407 Views)

I Find It Difficult To Get My Bra Size- Bolaji Ogunmola / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While" / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Have Gotten Roles Based On My Physical Attributes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by kajoula(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2016
Chigold101:
Sometimes i wonder if these girls think without their mind.

Very soon thi ruubish will be pushed to fp.

Mostly. .they think with their mind and not their brains
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2016
and they say left handed people are intelligent grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by jamace(m): 9:43am On Sep 04, 2016
Misplaced priority!

Pray you even see a man to marry you I know many men will come just to vandalise your choko, but marriage? E go hard.

Life na teacher o.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Ibidapson(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Big boobs + ugly face = disgusting

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2016
Tomorrow somebori will come and start crying Gender equality. How can they be equal when they don't treat themselves as such.

5 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by adbokus(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
Her mates were out there winning olympic medals or at least competing vigorously to make their countries proud, this one is here boobmongering. Oponu ikeji amunkunmeko!...

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by GenBloodykiIler: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:
A lady that has big breasts but has the face of a monkey should be hiding away from cameras

abduljabbar4 my guy how far naa what happened you no dey come politics again ?

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Missyetty(f): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2016
God! I can't comprehend her stupidity, I wonder how she will be getting her bills paid when those boobs sagged....

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What's wrong with dating a poor man grin grin

I like honest people. She's only saying what majority believe but dare not say openly just to appear nice. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by london4luv: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2016
Babe I think your brainless
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by kettle84(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:
I am blessed with Big dick but I cant date senseless hoe.
funny you,pishisure or we donbilivit.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by easiest(m): 9:47am On Sep 04, 2016
Rich man and poor man who like big boob's pass? Why do you want to deprive poor man from what hey like best?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by mavinkalot: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2016
that is all they can bring to the table.
STFUareyouG0d:
And the question pops again, what do ladies really have to offer aside seex?

Then the complain about being seen by men as seex objects. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by cowgirl9090: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:

picture of the... lipsrsealed or you know the drill wink
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
What fate have we with Di'ja boobs... cry
But Dija is making her millions undecided undecided. The earlier we realise that we aint sex objects to men, the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by kettle84(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2016
the lady is as ugly as her statements.

3 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 04, 2016
sukkot:
of couse she sexy. she is oduduwa. act like you know brah. oduduwa women doing it big outcheaaaa
LITERALLY grin grin grin

JK ALL TRIBES HAVE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN. AM IN A TROLLING MOOD THIS MORNING
but an igbo is smashing u know she says she like light skin guys sorry bro cry
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Kings2rule(m): 9:49am On Sep 04, 2016
urglyness. who the boob come EPP?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by venom13(m): 9:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Senseless MuMu I don't know if she has fish brains look I have a cousin who dumped her boyfriend and got married to a very rich man who is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) and has 5 cars he doesn't allow her drive any and if you see her now she looks like a house girl.
So tell me what is the enjoyment in that kind of marriage?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by polygamist: 9:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Hahahaha... Bad market. No girl/woman is ready to date/marry poor boy/men, and no sane boy/man is ready to date/marry a poor girl/woman. Life is 'know what is good for you, have a principle and be guided by it'... Let see who will move from one spiritual home to another praying and doing one form of sacrifice and others looking for who to marry.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Frozeen(m): 9:51am On Sep 04, 2016
ladyF:
What fate have we with Di'ja boobs... cry
get ready to date broke dude like us grin

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by 4nobody4every1: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Wingback:
grin grin

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by lawson06(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
What's wrong with dating a poor man grin grin

Everything
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by NastyBitches(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2016
Sunday Jellof Rice!!! cool cool cool

Quote me with your glo number and I'll add you gift you up to 20GB data...NB. Only the first 10 people get this jellof rice. grin grin grin

No scam, 101% legit!
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Ladies are just objects of mere satisfaction men.
That's why we must treat them the way they present themselves.
Is it now a crime for LADIES to have common sense..?

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by sukkot: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
but an igbo is smashing u know she says she like light skin guys sorry bro cry
i neva met an igbo lightskin guy who was born lightskin tho. the lightskin came out of a bottle grin

all igbo guys are born the color of mr ibu. then when they get to age 20 they become light like kcee. lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by dopedealer(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
Ugly hoe
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by phenase(m): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
cool
What is Boobs sef?
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by vani86: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
My gf is finer with bigger boobs.
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by amalder: 9:54am On Sep 04, 2016
ShayGirl:
undecidedWierd hearing a lady bearing Bolaji though!!

As if d boobs will put food on the rich intended man's table...Hardly does she knows she's doing poor men favor of being choked to death with such boobs that surpasses planet earth....angry
your wonderful gal
Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2016
GenBloodykiIler:

abduljabbar4 my guy how far naa what happened you no dey come politics again ?

Fine o. The section is becoming boring nowadays. Same thing everyday

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man by horrmorr(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2016
End time breasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.